MS - Jessica Chambers, Panola County, Dec 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Jessica told people Eric or Derrick did this and said "they" not "he". Sounds like more than 1 person was involved.

Does anyone know "what" time court starts today?? TIA! :wave:

Does anyone have thoughts on why they're not seeking the DP? Louisiana gets him next and they also have it. If he's guilty of either of these crimes then dozing off for eternity from a quick and painless injection seems nowhere near the kind of punishment he deserves. IDK, if given the choice, Angola is not where one would choose to spend their last days/years so maybe there's some rhyme to there reason.
If I remember correctly, I think it was JCs family's request.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Okay - I have 4 tweeters' website open - I'm ready!! :waiting:

1 more hour - right?

[video=twitter;917742301958488065]https://twitter.com/CCLawNewz/status/917742301958488065[/video]

No, it will be 9pm for you :)

:eek:hwow: you're kidding right.... oh gosh - you are NOT!!! :gaah:

Now I wait for another 5 1/2 hours!!!! geez.... guess I can do some things then before it starts! :lol:

So Jessica told people Eric or Derrick did this and said "they" not "he". Sounds like more than 1 person was involved.

Correction,Yesterday I posted on the CNN Special. After reading your post I went back to my original notes and my scribbled word says 'someone' not 'they'. Perhaps you will understand my inaccuracy when I say immediately after the CNN program I took my husband to the ER. It turned out to be another of many challenges we face since he was diagnosed with a brain tumor.I think it is sleep deprivation that muddled my thinking.

Another thing in my synopsis I commented that Cole reported when 'he spotted her emerging from the trees she wore only panties'. Cole's words were 'Jessica was wearing only underwear'.

I appreciate Detective Willy for catching my error and please if you watch the CNN Special correct any other discrepancies in my synopsis.

:tyou: Detective Willy

I have just never quite believed that Cole Haley was completely truthful about this. He claims she said "they" which IS sometimes used to refer to one person, but I just can't imagine that she was able to talk at all except to TRY to and have some sound audible. The kkkkkkkk sound, may have been interpreted as a name....JMO

Marking my spot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Years after this heinous murder answers are coming. Going to be glued to my phone for updates.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

How come they are starting this trial so late in the afternoon? Don't trials start like 9am??

:waiting: about 9 more minutes....

I have 2 tweeters open, and will be listening at WAT. I'll post the tweets that I see.

:eek:nline:

How come they are starting this trial so late in the afternoon? Don't trials start like 9am??

I have 2 tweeters open, and will be listening at WAT. I'll post the tweets that I see.

Maybe there was a scheduling conflict or a decision to have a short day
after what was doing to be a long day for the jurors on Monday?

Probably because they are only going to do opening statements today. That or the fact that the jurors had to be brought in from out of county and they wanted to give them time to acclimate to the transition.

Jurors traveled 250 miles last night on a Tour Bus. It's possible they did not leave until 6 - 7 last evening. Trip may have taken up to four hours+. Those jurors did not need a 7am wake up call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname