MS - Jessica Chambers, Panola County, Dec 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t followed many trial live before. Seems unusual to run 45 mins late but it may not be....

I haven’t followed many trial live before. Seems unusual to run 45 mins late but it may not be....

Of all the trials I've followed live, this has to be one of the longest delays.

Live streaming from the courtroom is now on LawNewz.
Trial has not begun.

Not good. If true, they will be admonished. This Judge is very firm about timeliness and is known to run a tight courtroom. Did a little homework last night.

BTW ~ Live tweeting, from inside the courtroom, has been forbidden.

^^ RBBM

Why if the trial is being televised live & people listening outside the courtroom can tweet out anyway?

Was he just wiping his eyes like he was crying? Maybe he's going to change his plea?

Cathy‏ @CCLawNewz 1m1 minute ago

#QuintonTellis wipes tears away while sitting at defense table. #JessicaChambers

LawNewz: "A very full courtroom."

Was he just wiping his eyes like he was crying? Maybe he's going to change his plea?

Cathy‏ @CCLawNewz 1m1 minute ago

#QuintonTellis wipes tears away while sitting at defense table. #JessicaChambers

I think QT looked over and saw his mother when he cried. :dunno:

LD will be the first witness.

Judge:

u will b allowed 2 visit t scene where the murder occurred

State's Opening:

transcripts of witness testimony will NOT be available to the jury

Leah Beth Bolton‏Verified account @LeahBethFOX13 38s39 seconds ago

State: "The common thing was it sounded like she said "Eric" or "Dereck"-- that's not his name (pointing at Tellis)" #JessicaChambers

Leah Beth Bolton‏Verified account @LeahBethFOX13 26s27 seconds ago

State says when Cole Haley, first firefighter on scene, got up to #JessicaChambers and saw her, she was severely burned.

Leah Beth Bolton‏Verified account @LeahBethFOX13 1m1 minute ago

State: Firefighters got "freaked out" when they saw a girl on fire wearing nothing but bra and panties. #JessicaChambers

Leah Beth Bolton‏Verified account @LeahBethFOX13 3m3 minutes ago

At 6:30, state says #JessicaChambers and Tellis' phones pinged at same spot--south of his home. At 7:26, her car can be seen leaving drive.

Champion explains that cell phone data will be covered throughout trial #JessicaChambersLeah Beth Bolton‏Verified account @LeahBethFOX13

Tellis' driveway can be seen from surveillance footage at M&M First Stop #JessicaChambers

A reminder that Tellis lived within walking distance of M&M First Stop. Last place #JessicaChambers was seen on surveillance.

State says Tellis told investigators he and #JessicaChambers parked in his driveway. Cell phone pings show they were south of there.

https://twitter.com/LeahBethFOX13

State's Opening:

u'll see photos of her

her mouth was very burned

autopsy: esophagus showed that she inhaled fire

Good morning everyone. Sorry I'm late! :facepalm:

:rose: :rose: Justice For Jessica :rose: :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics