GUILTY MS - Kingston Frazier, 7, Jackson, 18 May 2017 *Arrests*

Oh, I'm pretty sure I just creeped his FB page as he was doing a live video soooooooo

Mcbride is the only one that I still see as being in Madison County. I don't see Wakefield anywhere, not even in VINE or the MS DOC

upload_2018-12-24_13-31-42.png

for checking mistivon! And if I haven't said this already to you,

Have a VERY
animated-smileys-christmas-112.gif

animated-smileys-christmas-246.gif

Leaving children in cars can be deadly. Here are other tragic stories from Mississippi.

In May 2017, 6-year-old Kingston Frazier was killed after his mother's car was stolen from the Kroger parking lot on Interstate 55 North in Jackson. The child was asleep in his mother's car when it was stolen from the parking lot. The child's mother had left her son in the car as she went into the store.

Kingston's body was found later in the abandoned vehicle in rural Madison County.

Three were charged in the case. D'Allen Washington pleaded guilty to accessory after the fact. He was sentenced in Madison County Circuit Court to 15 years in prison.

Dwan Wakefield is charged with accessory after the fact to murder, accessory after the fact to kidnapping and accessory after the fact to motor vehicle theft.

Byron McBride is charged with capital murder. McBride and Wakefield are awaiting trial.

Anyone get into Mississippi court sites? To see what is going on with McBride & Wakefield. I have for McBride on 4/20/18 his attorney filed motion for mental evaluation. His trial was supposed to start 4/23/18.
For Wakefield: He was supposed to be back in court on 9/22/18 for trial, but have heard nothing since...
These two are in Madison County Circuit Court system.

TIA! :)

Last edited:
Bumping up - @mistivon - anything new on McBride & Wakefield?

TIA! :)

Anyone reading this thread?

I can't access this article:

Kingston Frazier, 6, found shot to death 2 years ago

Any "new" news on court dates for Kingston's case? TIA! :)

Here's what the article reports about court dates:

(snipped by me)..."Byron McBride..., 21, is scheduled to go to trial Oct. 1 in Madison County."...(snipped by me)

(snipped by me)..."Dwan Wakefield, 19, ...will stand trial Oct. 21."...(snipped by me)

(snipped by me)..."D’Allen Washington, 19, pleaded guilty to accessory after the fact to kidnapping, and prosecutors said he will testify against Wakefield and McBride when they go to trial in October."...(snipped by me)

(snipped to try to comply with 10% rule for copying article content)

okay.... now this article:

Kingston Frazier: Two years later

says:

Trial for McBride and Wakefield is set to begin on October 22.

Could it be a misprint by the reporter? I don't have access to any Mississippi court sites.... :( to check the dates.

Accused shooter in Kingston Frazier killing pleads guilty. This was his sentence.

Byron McBride, one of the three suspects charged in the killing of six-year-old Kingston Frazier, pleaded guilty Thursday in Madison County Circuit Court.

John K. Bramlett, the district attorney for Madison and Rankin counties, said McBride pleaded guilty to capital murder and was sentenced to life in prison without parole, according to an official statement from the district attorney's office.
[.....]
Washington pleaded guilty in February 2018 to accessory after the fact of the kidnapping. He faced a maximum of 20 years in prison with five years suspended. Madison County Circuit Judge William Chapman sentenced Washington to 15 years to serve with credit time served.

Wakefield was charged with accessory after the fact to murder, accessory after the fact to kidnapping and accessory after the fact to motor vehicle theft. He is set to stand trial on October 21.

Monday, October 21st:
*Trial set to begin (@ ET) - MS - Kingston Frazier (6) (May 18, 2017, Jackson-killed by 3 carjackers) - only for *Dwan Wakefield, Jr. (17) charged (3/12/18) with accessory after the fact to murder, accessory after the fact of kidnapping & accessory after the fact to motor vehicle theft as adult. Plead not guilty. Faces up to 45 years in prison. Was released on $275 bond, but was re-arrested (3/12/18) & put behind bars. A bond hearing on 3/27/18: Judge reset bond at $275K with electronic monitoring.
Trial to start on 10/21/19.
*Byron DeLance McBride, Jr. (19) charged & indicted (5/18/17) on capital murder, kidnapping, and possession of stolen property; held without bond, could get DP. Prosecutors say he is the one who kidnapped Kingston in his mother's car, and shot and killed him. Trial on April 23rd was delayed. 4/20/18 update: 19-year-old Byron McBride's trial was expected to start next week (4/23/18), but it has been postponed. The defense filed a motion to have a mental evaluation done. 5/16/19: Trial was set to start 10/1/19. 8/29/19: Plead guilty & was sentenced to life without parole.
*DeAllen Tyreek Washington (17) charged & indicted (5/18/17) on accessory after the fact of murder, kidnapping, and motor vehicle theft; accused of helping McBride after Kingston's murder. Held without bond, could face 15 years in prison with plea deal; 2/5/18 plead guilty to accessory after the fact to kidnapping, will testify against 2 others. Was supposed to be sentenced on March 26, delayed to October, after he testifies in McBride trial. On 7/18/18 motion to move sentencing to 7/23/18 granted in the interest of Justice. Sentenced to 20 years with 5 years suspended in prison.

@?mysterian? - I believe you can get into Mississippi court site? Can you check & see if this trial is going on? I have not found any current articles, just some from August.

Tuesday, October 22nd:
*Trial continues (Day 2) - MS - Kingston Frazier (6) (May 18, 2017, Jackson-killed by 3 carjackers) - only for *Dwan Wakefield, Jr. (17) charged (3/12/18) with accessory after the fact to murder, accessory after the fact of kidnapping & accessory after the fact to motor vehicle theft as adult. Plead not guilty. Faces up to 45 years in prison. Was released on $275 bond, but was re-arrested (3/12/18) & put behind bars. A bond hearing on 3/27/18: Judge reset bond at $275K with electronic monitoring.
Trial started on 10/21/19.
10/21/19 Day 1: No information yet. Trial continues to 10/22.
*Byron DeLance McBride, Jr. (19) - 8/29/19: Plead guilty & was sentenced to life without parole.
*DeAllen Tyreek Washington (17) - 2/5/18: plead guilty to accessory after the fact to kidnapping, will testify against 2 others. Was supposed to be sentenced on March 26, delayed to October, after he testifies in McBride trial. On 7/18/18 motion to move sentencing to 7/23/18 granted in the interest of Justice. Sentenced to 20 years with 5 years suspended in prison.

@?mysterian? - I believe you can get into Mississippi court site? Can you check & see if this trial is going on? I have not found any current articles, just some from August.

Tuesday, October 22nd:
*Trial continues (Day 2) - MS - Kingston Frazier (6) (May 18, 2017, Jackson-killed by 3 carjackers) - only for *Dwan Wakefield, Jr. (17) charged (3/12/18) with accessory after the fact to murder, accessory after the fact of kidnapping & accessory after the fact to motor vehicle theft as adult. Plead not guilty. Faces up to 45 years in prison. Was released on $275 bond, but was re-arrested (3/12/18) & put behind bars. A bond hearing on 3/27/18: Judge reset bond at $275K with electronic monitoring.
Trial started on 10/21/19.
*Byron DeLance McBride, Jr. (19) - 8/29/19: Plead guilty & was sentenced to life without parole.
*DeAllen Tyreek Washington (17) - 2/5/18: plead guilty to accessory after the fact to kidnapping, will testify against 2 others. Was supposed to be sentenced on March 26, delayed to October, after he testifies in McBride trial. On 7/18/18 motion to move sentencing to 7/23/18 granted in the interest of Justice. Sentenced to 20 years with 5 years suspended in prison.

Hey,@Niner, I tried to access the Mississippi Electronic Courts site, but it requires a fee and registration, so I can't access their records. I tried Madison County, Mississippi's website--all I could find was a way to search Chancery Court cases, and the results didn't include Dwan Wakefield. I'm sorry. Maybe someone else has access to the MEC site.

Thanks for checking for me ?mysterian?! Much appreciated. :)

I just might have a sideways step to be able to check. I’ve asked my sources and let everyone know.

I just posted a comment - re if there is a trial going on with Washington on the Justice for Kingston FB page. I'll check later to see if I get an answer. Otherwise I shall keep posting this...

Wednesday, October 23rd:
*Trial continues (Day 3) - MS - Kingston Frazier (6) (May 18, 2017, Jackson-killed by 3 carjackers) - only for *Dwan Wakefield, Jr. (17) charged (3/12/18) with accessory after the fact to murder, accessory after the fact of kidnapping & accessory after the fact to motor vehicle theft as adult. Plead not guilty. Faces up to 45 years in prison. Was released on $275 bond, but was re-arrested (3/12/18) & put behind bars. A bond hearing on 3/27/18: Judge reset bond at $275K with electronic monitoring.
Trial to start on 10/21/19.
10/22/19 Day 2: No information available. Trial continues to 10/23.
*Byron DeLance McBride, Jr. (19) 0 8/29/19: Plead guilty & was sentenced to life without parole.
*DeAllen Tyreek Washington (17) - 2/5/18: Plead guilty to accessory after the fact to kidnapping, will testify against 2 others. Was supposed to be sentenced on March 26, delayed to October, after he testifies in McBride trial. On 7/18/18 motion to move sentencing to 7/23/18 granted in the interest of Justice. Sentenced to 20 years with 5 years suspended in prison.

I've searched for news of Wakefield's trial yesterday and today and the most recent news report I can find is from Aug. 29. Idk why this trial isn't seeming to get any news coverage. IMO.

Y
I've searched for news of Wakefield's trial yesterday and today and the most recent news report I can find is from Aug. 29. Idk why this trial isn't seeming to get any news coverage. IMO.

Yeah, I am local and haven't heard a peep about a trial. Granted I have been dealing with a health crisis of a family member, but I would have thought it would be all over the news right now. Nothing on any of the mainstream media websites today. I am wondering if it hasn't been delayed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back