MT MT - Ashley Loring-HeavyRunner, 20, Browning, 5 June 2017

Dec 27th

Ashley Loring HeavyRunner has not been seen or heard from in over six months.*Her case*is just one of many unsolved cases in Browning. Almost a year after he was found dead in the town, the FBI announced a $10,000*reward for information in the cold case of Matthew Grant. Ashley's family is worried her case could take just as long. This last year has*been hard on them.

"Ashley wouldn't stay away this long and it was so hard on Christmas," said Loxie Loring. "But I*had to have Christmas for my other daughter. I didn't want to*have it, but I did."

It's a struggle shared by other families this season.

http://www.abcfoxmontana.com/story/37146675/family-still-searching-for-answers#.Wk_t9Vv2mKY.facebook

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

"Her case is just one of many unsolved cases in Browning"

Hi Henry,

What other cases in Browning, I wonder? Any females? Still catching up here...

I've got an idea...maybe reach put to some of the Native American entities who were involved in helping in Savanna Greywind's case?

With more money being added *the family hopes this will*
encourage someone to step out of the shadows and simply point them in the right direction.*
Kimberly said*what hurts the most is knowing someone in her community, possibly someone she grew up with, knows something but won't speak out*

"It's like why aren't you talking? It feels hard because all you want is Ashley and they have the information and they have the information and they won't give it," said*Loring.

We reached out to Nedra*Darling spokesperson for the BIA, she said*they have upped the reward to assist agents with collecting information in regards to Ashley's whereabouts.

http://www.kfbb.com/story/37398998/eight-months-and-still-no-word-on-missing-woman

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Search continues 1 year later for Browning woman

The search for Ashley Loring continues, one year since she was last seen.

Loring, who also goes by Ashley Heavyrunner, was last seen in Browning in early June 2017.

The Bureau of Indians Affair is offering a $5,000 reward for information about Ashley’s disappearance.

The Blackfeet Tribal Business Council is also offering a $5,000 reward

"Her case is just one of many unsolved cases in Browning"

Hi Henry,

What other cases in Browning, I wonder? Any females? Still catching up here...

How many other cases are there? Browning, MT is a VERY small town. We stayed there for a week in 2015. According to this link, the 2016 population was 1. 031.
https://www.google.com/search?q=population+of+browning+mt&rlz=1CAACAV_enUS740US741&oq=population+of+browning,+&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0.11264j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

There aren't other towns right next door. You drive a bit before you reach much of anything and those places are very small, also. We were there because we were visiting Glacier National Park. It was a bit of a drive to the park every day, but it was the closest place we could get. Being such a tiny town and away from much of anything it struck me as odd that someone would say there are many unsolved cases. My hometown is less than 9,000 with corn fields and cows all around us. There is only one unsolved case that I know of.

Hope remains one year after Ashley Loring’s disappearance

The search for Ashley Loring continues, one year since she was last seen.

Loring, who also goes by Ashley Heavyrunner, was last seen in Browning in early June 2017.

Her family and friends came together for a walk and prayer vigil on Saturday.

Ashley’s sister Kimberly has not given up hope: “We want Ashley home; a year is way too long, and I hope we won’t go another year. I hope it’s soon, I hope we can bring Ashley home as soon as we can.”

The US town where women are vanishing
The searchers rummage through the abandoned trailer, flipping over a battered couch, unfurling a stained sheet, looking for clues. It's blistering hot and a grizzly bear lurking in the brush unleashes a menacing growl. But they can't stop.

Not when a loved one is still missing.
upload_2018-9-3_0-49-36.jpeg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmholden913