Found Deceased MT - Mildred Alexis Oldcrow, 7, Lodge Grass, March 2019 *arrests*

:( I am so sorry this happened to you, sweet little Millie. This breaks my heart to pieces.

How can people be so cruel? :mad:

I can't say much...but I bet she was reported "missing" because someone was following up on her. "Oh yeah, um...she is "missing".".

There is a back story here. We are not seeing the whole picture here. I say this, because I taught school on two reservations. The Navajo rez down in four corners, is the same...people, kids, elderly, are just "missing". Never reported, until someone, usually from "outside" is looking for them.

I can't say much...but I bet she was reported "missing" because someone was following up on her. "Oh yeah, um...she is "missing".".

There is a back story here. We are not seeing the whole picture here. I say this, because I taught school on two reservations. The Navajo rez down in four corners, is the same...people, kids, elderly, are just "missing". Never reported, until someone, usually from "outside" is looking for them.

Relatives reported her missing to the BIA.

"Relatives of Mildred informed the BIA at Crow Agency in mid-November that they had not seen her since July 2018, the FBI said last year."

Missing girl's body found on Crow Reservation

:(
t4560.gif
:(

This is beyond devastating.

Millie deserved so much better. Like all children, she was a blessing!

Fly high, baby girl.

g35002.gif

OMG, so a person who was camping found her? How awful for that person ...

The initial news report and it says they recovered a body from a camper. I wonder whose property that camper was located on and what their connection is to Mildred's guardians, if there is any connection at all.

"A law enforcement source who asked not to be identified told Q2 News that the body was recovered Wednesday from a camper near Garryowen."

https://www.ktvq.com/news/crime-watch/source-body-found-on-crow-reservation

The initial news report and it says they recovered a body from a camper. I wonder whose property that camper was located on and what their connection is to Mildred's guardians, if there is any connection at all.

"A law enforcement source who asked not to be identified told Q2 News that the body was recovered Wednesday from a camper near Garryowen."

https://www.ktvq.com/news/crime-watch/source-body-found-on-crow-reservation

Does "recovered from a camper" mean from inside a vehicle, do you think?
(If so that was unexpected, IMO.)

Does "recovered from a camper" mean from inside a vehicle, do you think?
(If so that was unexpected, IMO.)

"The body of Mildred Old Crow was discovered Thursday morning in an abandoned travel trailer in Garryowen".

"A body found in a travel trailer Thursday morning in Garryowen was confirmed to be that of Mildred Alexis Old Crow, 8, who was reported missing in November 2020."

I wonder if the trailer is connected to one of the aunts in any way, or just one of those campers everyone knows about being abandoned.

Remains of missing girl found

"It is unclear why the child was placed in the care of Dust and Lincoln-Old Crow, when Dust already had a child endangerment conviction on her record."

Wow. :rolleyes:. Disgusting.

Aaaargh! Disgusting and infuriating! :mad:

Noting also:

The couple will be arraigned Friday morning at the Crow Tribal Court in Crow Agency.

Misdemeanor charges of endangering the welfare of a child were filed in tribal court in January against two women who were given informal custodianship over Mildred in March 2017. They were both charged in February with an additional count of custodial interference, Crow Tribal prosecutor David Sibley told The Billings Gazette.
Body of missing 8-year-old girl Mildred Old Crow found on Crow reservation

Crow Tribal Prosecutor Dave Sibley says Veronica Dust and Roseen Old Crow appeared in court for arraignment on Monday, January 11th.

The two women are charged in connection to the disappearance of now eight-year-old Mildred Alexis Old Crow.

Their trial is scheduled for March of 2021.
Suspects arraigned in tribal court in case of in missing six-year-old Crow Agency girl

Is that today? Pommymommy?
Yes, @imstilla.grandma's post above.

ETA: Oops, never mind. That is about the charges filed in January. Haven't seen anything about arraignment on the new charge (see BBM below) other than it was scheduled for today.

Body of missing 8-year-old girl Mildred Old Crow found on Crow reservation (greatfallstribune.com)
Misdemeanor charges of endangering the welfare of a child were filed in tribal court in January against two women who were given informal custodianship over Mildred in March 2017. They were both charged in February with an additional count of custodial interference, Crow Tribal prosecutor David Sibley told The Billings Gazette.

Last edited:
"It is unclear why the child was placed in the care of Dust and Lincoln-Old Crow, when Dust already had a child endangerment conviction on her record."

Wow. :rolleyes:. Disgusting.

What the fruit loops?! Please tell me whoever made the decision is going to be held accountable. :mad: Absolutely unbelievable.

This article published today says the autopsy is/was still in progress through today. I'm wondering if that is why we haven't heard yet about the arraignment on Feb charges. Perhaps they are awaiting the preliminary report due to the possibility of revised charges? MOO

FEB 19, 2021
Child remains found on Crow Reservation | Local News | thesheridanpress.com
A postmortem examination conducted by the Montana State Medical Examiner’s Office in Billings began Thursday and is continuing through Friday.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back