Mystery Man Surveillance

Well why didn't either one of them mentioned race when asked to describe what they saw? I mean, the motorcycle guy claims he could recognize the individual if he saw him again-which suggests he saw the face-but no description of any facial features, hair, etc, were given. Not even race of the individual.
No features were described to the media. I am sure they were to LE. He may have been told by LE not to describe publicly as to not sway looking-for-a-piece-of-the-pie people. That way LE can credit or discredit anybody coming forward.

The FBI should have equipmement to enhance and focus on the image. We're seeing it from feet away but up close, perhaps they can make out a better a description.

No features were described to the media. I am sure they were to LE. He may have been told by LE not to describe publicly as to not sway looking-for-a-piece-of-the-pie people. That way LE can credit or discredit anybody coming forward.

Wouldn't LE have told him not to talk to the media at all?

Here are a few still that might help to identify the area. Couple of observations I have...there can't be many pickups in KCMO that are fuchsia with a neon yellow roof...maybe LE can find the driver of that vehicle and inquire as to what they might have seen. There is also a truck driver standing there who might have seen something.

man1.jpg

manarea.jpg

maparea.jpg

Maybe the person will come forward and identify himself to LE so they can be ruled out.

It came from this article which appears to be based on hearsay:

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/14/3208365/neighborhoods-trust-stability.html#ixzz1bcycsQkK

The author of that article has a direct phone number you can call him (just google his name.) I called him on Friday and asked him where he got the info the guy was black because no other article was saying that. I specifically asked him if he himself talked to the neighbor. HE SAID HE DID NOT. He talked to another neighbor as they were not home. That neighbor appears to have given him wrong info about the race. It was hearsay and should be disregarded, IMO.

Here are a few still that might help to identify the area. Couple of observations I have...there can't be many pickups in KCMO that are fuchsia with a neon yellow roof...maybe LE can find the driver of that vehicle and inquire as to what they might have seen. There is also a truck driver standing there who might have seen something.

man1.jpg

manarea.jpg

maparea.jpg
I am seeing it as red. That's part of the problem looking at this video as absolute proof of anything good or bad. The surveillance camera is focused on the pump area, not the streets. It was never intended to see what happened across the street.

Sigh Sister Posted:
Thanks. It's not working for me for some reason. Sounds like I'm not missing much

I had to disable to view the video. Hope this helps.

man1.jpg

manarea.jpg

maparea.jpg

I wonder if the neon yellow is lighting and not the actual colour of the roof. There is a gentleman with a grey jacket and it seems like he's looking straight ahead. Maybe folks who were there that night/morning will come forward.

I doubt this is related.

That said, I'm wondering if a local could help us pin down where the video is from. Looking at maps, from the rough placement on that video, my guess is the Surf N Go at NE Parvin & N Brighton.

If so, how does this fit with placement and timing of the dumpster fire?

This was being discussed the "Man seen carrying diapher clad baby" thread this morning. There are maps, pictures and other info on that gas station on that thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152158&page=24

Edit: Looks like they have brought those items over now but lots of good discussion on it still left on the other thread.

I do a lot of lurking but usually never post but now I have to say, I am truly baffled. None of this makes any sense at all. If there was an "intruder" who took Lisa, then what would be the reason? Sex offenders usually take toddlers or older children, not infants. If I'm wrong on that, please correct me. If someone took Lisa, what would be the purpose of stealing a baby to kill it. Or killing the baby in the home and then taking the baby with you. The only thing that I can make sense of is that someone maybe thought DB was a bad parent and wanted to teach her a lesson. If this was the case, this so called "person" would be scared now for sure and drop Lisa off somewhere. If this "person" cared about DB being a bad parent then this "person" would not harm the baby. The only thing I can come up with is that DB was truly blacked out and something happened that she does not remember. But what could have happened, I truly cannot wrap my mind around. I mean, like was she so drunk that someone came walking by and she said, "hey if you find me more alcohol, I will give you my baby?" And to see the house was tidy and with all the videos and pictures of Lisa it seems that she was very loved so selling her baby doesn't make sense either. This is just bizarre. I thought the CA case was the most bizarre thing ever but it became clear that CA was so manipulative and possibly or sociopath or whatever. But this one with baby Lisa just has me baffled. I don't know where the blame goes...really. I just hope she is found safe but that is getting harder to believe with every day that passes. Sorry for all of my opinions and.....maybe my ramblings shouldn't go in this thread but I just had to talk to someone :maddening: And the surveillance video is ridiculous. That looks like a big nothing to me. So confused. :banghead:

The blob appears to have a distinct gait. MOO

wm

OT Hi everyone! Boy oh boy, I missed alot this weekend!

Hopefully some of those vehicles seen crossing the intersection where "blob" was seen walking can be identified and the people can be interviewed to see if anyone remembers what blob may look like. Infant abductions are rare but they do happen............

Hopefully some of those vehicles seen crossing the intersection where "blob" was seen walking can be identified and the people can be interviewed to see if anyone remembers what blob may look like. Infant abductions are rare but they do happen............

But why is blob any more suspicious than all the other people at that intersection? That's what I don't get.

But why is blob any more suspicious than all the other people at that intersection? That's what I don't get.

I am assuming because of the timing and where blob was seen coming out of the woods. LE has to look at all angles even if they seem far fetched.....

Everything about this case is confusing lately....

Well this is interesting, if it is in fact true. I had the same hope when the elder neighbors were also adamant about seeing Laci Peterson walking her dog too.

According to the article it states:

In video obtained exclusively by "Good Morning America," a man dressed in white is seen leaving a wooded area, at 2:30 a.m. the night of Lisa's disappearance.

No mention of a baby coming out of those woods. And it's my understanding that homeless folks were squatting in a home not far from the Bradley/Irwin home.

I just don't know what to make of it.

MOO

Mel

I am seeing it as red. That's part of the problem looking at this video as absolute proof of anything good or bad. The surveillance camera is focused on the pump area, not the streets. It was never intended to see what happened across the street.

I am seeing several areas which appear to be of a lime-green hue, therefore can't put much into the roof of the truck in the distance. The truck's probably red. And who knows what the individual that is being focused on is wearing. Only a good enhancement by LE will figure this one out!

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back