Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey there kellis!....i wanted to ask you a question....thanks so much for the link to the helicopter view....do you know if that footage was after Nancy's body had been removed from the pond?
....just curious...& thanks again, & welcome to WS:)
Hi Close Enough!! Thanks for the welcome.
I am not positive if the body had been removed at that time but I am thinking it was and that this was just LE searching for evidence left at the site. If I am remembering correctly, it was close in the late evening when the body was reported being found and by the time reporters got to the scene and started interviewing LE it was dark. My guess is that the helicopter footage was taken the next morning while investigators where searching the scene. JMO

that's exactly what i'm thinking, RC.....i think an argument started as soon as she got home, a little after midnight, that Friday/Saturday morning....

Hello Close !

You know that party Nancy went to Friday night - she may have found out some things and decided to confront him with those things that night. It's possible. He was supposedly seen at the store buying stuff before the time he said she went for her run. I have a bad feeling...

The place where they found her body was muddy looking and weve had alot of rain. tire prints and mud on tires could get him alone. I hope they are going through those cars with a fine tooth comb. He would of also left foot prints in the area. jmo

I'm thinking if he had to actually go to a store to buy items to clean up, it was probably not exactly a premeditated murder. More an arguement that got way out of control possibly. :behindbar

Well, he MAY not have anticipated there being any blood! It's rumored he bought bleach or soap with bleach.

IF he did it, he may have thought, on his way home, 'oh, yeah, bleach will throw the forensics off!'

Dumb, IF that's what he thought.

JMHO
fran

PS.......I do agree with you though, for now, I'll say IF he did it, 2nd degree.

PPS...FWIW, there's rumors, think they're true though, she wanted to separate and he refused to leave the home. STRIKE ONE towards, premeditated.

PPPS.....I saw where she was away for a visit to her parents in Canada, and had just returned.........STRIKE TWO towards, premeditated........

I'll wait until a GF and insurance come up, THEN............all bets are off!

fran

I think that one of Brad's past roommates was on last night if so would you happen to know if Brad was "into" NCSU Football?

Hi Close Enough!! Thanks for the welcome.
I am not positive if the body had been removed at that time but I am thinking it was and that this was just LE searching for evidence left at the site. If I am remembering correctly, it was close in the late evening when the body was reported being found and by the time reporters got to the scene and started interviewing LE it was dark. My guess is that the helicopter footage was taken the next morning while investigators where searching the scene. JMO

To me, it kind of looked like they were trying to drain that pond. Maybe they were going to see if 'whoever,' dumped evidence in there.

Thanks for the link for that, it was a really good view of the crime scene. or one of the crime scenes

JMHO
fran

Hello Close !

You know that party Nancy went to Friday night - she may have found out some things and decided to confront him with those things that night. It's possible. He was supposedly seen at the store buying stuff before the time he said she went for her run. I have a bad feeling...
I am thinking some type of argument or confrontation started before the party, thus the friends reporting her not feeling well or looking good at the party. My guess is that she confronted him sometime that day about the affair with a friend and the divorce. If this was the case then the premeditation theory could have happened. Giving him time to plan / stew while she was at the party. JMO

Hello Close !

I'm not 'close,' but someone from the party said Nancy wasn't doing too well at the party that night. They asked her if she was ok, and she told them she was just tired.

I contend, IMHO, that she was most likely in an argument with hubby and didn't want to go into it at the party with her friend.

That's just me,
fran

What happens next time he gets the urge to kill?

See "Drew Peterson".

imo

See, stillblv,.........that's exactly it! A few years ago, I might have thought they'd never do it again!

But how many of these cases have we seen, where the guy doesn't get caught until the 2nd or even 3rd time. THEN LE starts thinking there's something fishy. Especially if it's the same manor of death.

These guys, what are they thinking?:waitasec:

Disposable wife, just like a Bic lighter!?:eek:

:mad:
JMHO
fran

I am thinking some type of argument or confrontation started before the party, thus the friends reporting her not feeling well or looking good at the party. My guess is that she confronted him sometime that day about the affair with a friend and the divorce. If this was the case then the premeditation theory could have happened. Giving him time to plan / stew while she was at the party. JMO

Entirely possible. Very sad.

ETA - was he not invited to the party or just didn't go - if anyone knows ?

I think that one of Brad's past roommates was on last night if so would you happen to know if Brad was "into" NCSU Football?

Regarding his association with NC State, I'd say it's far different than Jason Young's. Cooper only got an MBA there and thus, most likely had not real ties to the rest of the university or its extracurricular activities, unlike the Youngs who went for undergrad, Michelle cheered, etc.

See, stillblv,.........that's exactly it! A few years ago, I might have thought they'd never do it again!

But how many of these cases have we seen, where the guy doesn't get caught until the 2nd or even 3rd time. THEN LE starts thinking there's something fishy. Especially if it's the same manor of death.

These guys, what are they thinking?:waitasec:

Disposable wife, just like a Bic lighter!?:eek:

:mad:
JMHO
fran

Hi fran:blowkiss:. I don't know what these men are thinking either. They seem to think people are disposible, it is just sickening.

Also thinking that unfortunatley ( I hope they haven't) the kids probably heard some of the arguing or God forbid the actual act. I do not see anything that syas the kids were any where but at the house during this time frame.

A while back, someone posted a link to a blog which stated that a lot of people knew that Brad was having an affair, allegedly with one of Nancy's friends, or at least someone she knew, IIRC.

I'll wait until a GF and insurance come up, THEN............all bets are off!

fran

FWIW, premeditation and planning are not the same thing. Premeditation can take place in a 'twinkling of an eye'.

I just listened to a phone interview that Fox News did with Brad Cooper on Monday. He sounded very distraught and said that she would never leave. Also - he said when she ran she was sometimes gone 1 to 2 hours and she took NOTHING with her on her runs. No phone, no water, nothing.

So did Brad not attend the party with Nancy?

I'm not 'close,' but someone from the party said Nancy wasn't doing too well at the party that night. They asked her if she was ok, and she told them she was just tired.

I contend, IMHO, that she was most likely in an argument with hubby and didn't want to go into it at the party with her friend.

That's just me,
fran

Someone mentioned poison. I too wonder if he hadn't been poisoning her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01