Nancy Grace 11/13/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have link to video online of the bag of items? Would like to review up close... I've been looking and can't find. :(

Thanks!

Tim Miller personally searched that area of the river with the side sonar.

The diver is explaining finding the bag, and says it was under the silt. If Cindy is trying to say it was planted, it would be difficult to bury it under the silt if it was planted.

TM........says this is so crazy. He says this is how LP said he was going to write the script. TM clearly upset with LP.
I agree with that ~ it would have to have been there a while, imo. I notice Nancy hasn't mentioned the polygraph yet. What's that all about? I've only had time to read through Fox New's online article.

When is eveyone going to admit that media was there before the search started?

I saw two reporters on Murts cam when he showed up at park this morning. LP showed up about 15 minutes after Murt did.

Good grief, I wonder what's going to happen w/ this case.

heard KC watched this on TV then went back to her cell.calmly.................

the MEDIA was already there TIM!!! gzzzzz that really bugs me that he is saying that....and I really like TIM.....why is he doing this

I wish TM wouldnt bad mouth LP. Regardless of how he feels about him, it doesn't look good to do so on National TV. :confused: I have yet to hear LP bad mouth TM.

both can be true, there was media there and LP called his personal media contacts.....

Why would LE who has been nothing but professional and TM both have it out for LP? That is the part I don't get?

Didn't the red-headed reporter at the scene say earlier that she saw the bones and they sure looked like bones to her?? Then the diver says they looked like bones, right? Then LE says they were rocks?? What kind of rocks are shaped like fingers and toes? Something is not right.

LE took the rocks......what?? now if that doesnt stand out...what does....really....why take rocks.....gzzzz

It just makes me so d@mn mad that Caylee has been lost in all of this hoopla. Her own family has forgotten her already and now it seems she's more lost than she was before. This entire case is turning into a circus. It is all so sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2