Nancy Grace 11/13/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish TM wouldnt bad mouth LP. Regardless of how he feels about him, it doesn't look good to do so on National TV. :confused: I have yet to hear LP bad mouth TM.
Wow. No that didn't look good. It was insulting to everyone who volunteered their time today.

That's what Nancy said at the beginning of her show. I'm not surprised ~ she knows Caylee isn't there. MOO

I thought I read that KC was SENT back to her cell when all of this came on the TV.

Why on earth would they take the rocks???

So the other officers could laugh at the identification of them as fingers and toes?

Or possibly to prove to anyone who says they left Caylee's remains behind that they are indeed rocks.

Anyone have link to video online of the bag of items? Would like to review up close... I've been looking and can't find. :(

Thanks!

PattyG usually tapes NG every night and then uploads it to youtube and posts the link here. These are the first images of the ziploc bags I've seen.

both can be true, there was media there and LP called his personal media contacts.....

Why would LE who has been nothing but professional and TM both have it out for LP? That is the part I don't get?

I don't know that they have it out for LP but it seems LE has never done that extensive searching and TM searches for a few days and then leaves. LP is the only one still looking.

Some things just have to be said.

No they don't. LP and TM both said they would stay till Caylee was found. Where is TM? Where is LP??? TM could have said "no comment" and earned alot more respect than bashing LP for still looking. I have had alot of respect for TM but now I am not so sure anymore.

OMG ~ she's talking with Tim! :eek: He's saying he already side scanned the area. He's also saying expert divers can tell stones from bones and he's telling Nancy if she'd found these items she would've called LE first before the media. Go Tim!!! :clap:

I bet even experts need some time to distinguish between old, brown bone fragments & chips of rocks.

I am not getting TM's position at all. How many times were the TES searches held up because searchers had to wait for experts to show up & check something????

I said earlier, unless Tim comes straight out & says he thinks LP planted that bag.... he sounds like he's embarrassed that he personally cleared the area & LP found something there after he declared it clear.

This whole case makes me sick.

PattyG usually tapes NG every night and then uploads it to youtube and posts the link here. These are the first images of the ziploc bags I've seen.

Many thanks Pass - I thought I'd missed something! :)

Did that reporter just say that as KC went back to her cell, she said this was all false? If I did hear that right, then this is another confirmation that KC knows where Caylee is. If she were kidnapped as KC pretends, KC would not know where she might turn up.

George and Cindy will be on NG tomorrow night.

It was reported that Casey was told to go back to her cell after she was found watching the report and calmly did so. That reporter said she turned around and calmly went back to her cell. He left out the important part where she was made to go back.

And it is all how you say it..... or he could of said no comment.

No they don't. LP and TM both said they would stay till Caylee was found. Where is TM? Where is LP??? TM could have said "no comment" and earned alot more respect than bashing LP for still looking. I have had alot of respect for TM but now I am not so sure anymore.

Dont mean to quote myself, but we agree with each other:blowkiss:

I'm appalled at Tim's actions over this.
Something isn't right here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member