Nancy Grace 8-22-08 Discussion

Alex Munoz - defense attorney panelist. Says something will happen in 5 to 10 days because of the situation in the house. Everyone agrees it is perfect for a meltdown.
The parents will be hounding her for answers and one of them will blow.

I concur.

Did someone hear what they said about the tip line earlier. I'm not sure I heard them right-did they say they had 700 tips come in in the last few weeks? That's interesting-I was curious if they were getting many calls at all.

They said they had over 2000 tips now, so i guess another 700 came recently.

Drink he just said DRUGSTORE:clap:

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Aaaaaaaaarghhh I knew it was coming. I should have turned off the TV

Anybody know if Casey has to follow the same rules while meeting with her lawyer (e.g. 5 minutes per phone call, no cell phone use, etc.) My feeling is that Casey has probably figured out getting sprung from the Graybar Hotel only to be held prisoner in what basically amounts to an upgraded jail cell isn't all that peachy-keen.

There goes Padilla again asking Caylee to be dropped off at the drugstore and collect their reward.

Gads, when is this guy going to get on a plane and go back to CA? IMO he brings nothing to the table but his own beliefs that Casey is somehow telling the truth about the "babysitter" when there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever she even exists much less that Casey even dropped Caylee off at the Sawgrass Apts in her custody. NONE. NADA. ZIPPO.

WTF??? I can't believe LP just said that someone should turn Caylee in or "deposit her at a drug store".

Wtf is THAT about?

I think Lp is the real family spokeman, not garrison as supposed.

i swear if her and beaz are messing around he should be disbard (sp) spending that much time with your lawyer and then calling to get more time WTH is that?????????

and there is was and deposit her at the drug store:eek::eek::eek:

Yeah, deposit...isn't that a nice word to use for Caylee? Why do these people seem to think of her as an object more than a child? :furious:

Sorry guys, I really wanted to give him a chance at first but he just makes my blood boil.

What is going on with the whole drugstore statement??

Besides the fact that he used the word "deposit" which shows me he could care less about Caylee, what is up with this odd statement?

So I guess the "halftruth" was that Caylee is with someone she knows, it just isn't Zenaida?

Did anyone notice Cindy, once again saying she would. walk to the ends of the earth and knock on every door, to find her grandchild? Quite frankly, correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't seen her do ANYTHING except ride around one or two days towing that billboard.

Did you also notice that right after her speech, she got emotional, put her hands up to her eyes, voice broke, but I saw no tears, did any of you?

So lets see if I have this straight..Casey is still bending the rules and calling the shots. She was supposed to be back and called 2 times to get the time extended? She is a complete control freak and so his Baez..perfect match IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back