Nancy Grace 8-22-08 Discussion

He has been saying for days now that the person who has her should drop Caylee at the drugstore and then call two days later and claim the reward. As if giving the person that supposedly has her incentive to turn her in. I don't get the logic. I gave this example last night...

"Hello? I'm the one who kidnapped Caylee and dropped her off at Walgreens two days ago. I'd like to claim the reward now."
Exactly, that's what's weirding me out about it. Why would he say that unless he knows Caylee is not out there? IMO. Wouldn't he worry that offending a "kidnappers" intelligence might get Caylee hurt? This is all very Geragos deja vu.

I am giving myself a time out, I'm getting UGLY

I know what you mean. I feel myself wanting to grab these people and shake the truth out of them, grandparents included. This is not the person I want to be but it is so unfair to that baby. This is a circus, nothing more, no looking for the baby, no truth, no nothing but a disgusting circus.

Did that clip of LP just say that he believed she was in love, head over heels and got herself in trouble? This is just getting more bizarre by the day............

Pat the llama was with Americas Most Wanted.

Do you think Adam Walsh would coddle Casey???

Cranberry and Peach Schnapps stock has just gone up.

Speaking of, I'm surprised John Walsh hasn't put in his two cents.

Did that clip of LP just say that he believed she was in love, head over heels and got herself in trouble? This is just getting more bizarre by the day............

SURE DID!!! i perdict casey is over tony and is now working on beaz jmo

Taking a time out, too. Will refill my glass because you know LP will say drugstore, I predict, at least 1 more time on this show and at least 3 times on Greta. Also need to feed my dogs. Those poor little critters are so confused these days. Dry food and no lap time since I keep jumping up and yelling at the tv.

TonE, watch that rug under your feet...it's about to be pulled.

We have "Safe" Places here but that only means you can drop off a newborn child without question as in a hospital, and I think Pharmacy is listed as one of those "Safe" places. I wonder if this is why LP keeps using that reference. There are video cameras there to catch on tape anyone who chose to drop her off. Just a thought as to the reference...

I feel like this is a very shabby "B" movie... maybe even one of those Chinese Kung Fu films where lips are moving and people are talking but it never adds up. This surmises my feelings on the entire case.

"51,000 missing children's cases in Florida alone last year!!!!????" OMG...is that for real?

Those statistics don't usually take into account when someone was found. There are a lot of "missing" cases where the children are found right away. This would also include runaways, and non-custodial abductions as well. But yeah, I don't doubt those numbers. Florida, texas and california have the most missing persons cases, imo.

OMG, why are they playing those clips like Caylee is alive and truly kidnapped? NG just spun it!

Well, it is ugly. A little girl has been missing two months and her mother has yet to provide anyone with information helpful to finding her in spite of claiming to know who has her and that wherever she is, she's "close".

Are they trying to set it up that Tony (the ex-boyfriend) is involved in Caylee's disappearance? Good grief! :eek:

Is Leonard Padilla doing...

One Potatoe, 2 Potatoe, 3 Potatoe.. 4.......trying to pin this or infer that diiferent friends of Casey's have Caylee... in his own little red neck way???

TonE, watch that rug under your feet...it's about to be pulled.

OMG, I can't believe they are spinning it that way. I can't believe LP said that. So I guess TonE wanted her Soooooooooooooooooooo badly that he gave Caylee away, planted evidence in Casey's car (because LP swears Caylee is alive) and then had Casey all to himself. WTF!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back