Nancy Grace 9/16/09.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like they are up in TN questioning Cousin Jo again as well according to Art...good

When Ron states he doesn't believe it's necessary, that could mean a couple of things dang it. Everytime Nancy asks a question, it's not followed up with to my satisfaction. Just not enough air time. Well, at least she's giving some air time to Haleigh, be grateful I guess.

She again after commercial break asks Ron doesn't he think it's important to try anything to get to the bottom of what happened? Ron replies, "YES". He just doesn't think it will bring anything forward was my inference then she switched right to her guest Art Harris and asked him about the current charges, arrest concerning the brother of Misty, Tommy Croslin. He replies, "There's going to be some movement/action coming in the case soon". He implies things are beginning to happen and we'll be seeing things soon. Hmmmmmmmmm

Hope this helps for those who can't get NG. So far I like Ron's attorney, which is a biggie for me, he seems like he sticks to straight forward answers without all the hype.

According to Art, they are re-interviewing the same people all over again that were interviewed in the beginning of this case. Mentioned specifically the cousin Joe in TN. We also know Misty's parents are now in TN, and the law is looking for them to question.

I didn't feel NG was 100% satisfied with Ron's answers, as she re-asks him in a different way. Wish we could have more air time to have more questions asked. To me, I think Ron has a suspect in mind, if he's not the one guilty.

Did they say Hank was arrested and has a $50,000 bond on a gun possession charge?

Yes!

I liked what Art Harris said, something to the effect that "things are about to pop" concerning getting more info out Tommy/HCjr in custody and that the police paid another visit to cousin Joe in TN!

Two steps closer? I hope.

Where is Haleigh???

Yes!

I liked what Art Harris said, something to the effect that "things are about to pop" concerning getting more info out Tommie/HCjr in custody and that the police paid another visit to cousin Joe in TN!

Two steps closer? I hope.

Where is Haleigh???

That's a pretty hefty bond for a guns possession charge! I think Art is right! LE is started to put a chokehold on this family!

I refuse to watch NG, but judging from the posts, only one word comes to my mind:

Entry Word: equivocate

Function: verb

Text: to avoid giving a definite answer or position
<the candidate equivocated as long as he could on controversial issues>

Synonyms: fudge, hedge, pussyfoot

Related Words: dodge, duck, evade, sidestep, skirt; bypass, circumvent; cavil, quibble

Phrases: beat around (or about) the bush, dance around, hem and haw

http://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/equivocating

Make that two words... my second one is "why"?

(Snipped for space)

I didn't feel NG was 100% satisfied with Ron's answers, as she re-asks him in a different way. Wish we could have more air time to have more questions asked. To me, I think Ron has a suspect in mind, if he's not the one guilty.

I think NG is much more careful how she handles family members since the Trenton case. I believe that she is trying to extend consideration no matter what SHE thinks of the person she is interviewing. RC seems comfortable yet his comments are spoken out of both sides of his mouth in the same conversation. This gets my antennae up every time I listen to him but I still cannot say with any conviction that he knows any more than I do. He's just a very different bird.

I listened to the NG show, not watched it.

I really don't know what to say about RC's responses to NG's questions.

I'm a bit gobsmacked.

OT: But I heard my Husband (who was in the livingroom watching the NG on TV) yell "Liar" at RC's responses. Yes he was in the room by himself with the TV ;)

I can tell in Nancys eyes when she listens to Ron talk imo, she does not like him, but she is cordial at the end to get him back, she gains his trust and he buys it, hook line and sinker- She will unleash-
jmo

September 16, 2009
Nancy Grace

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3UYGNj3Q80"]YouTube - Nancy 9/16/09 Haleigh Part 1[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V9eAUjgzas"]YouTube - Nancy 9/16/09 Haleigh Part 2[/nomedia]

That's a pretty hefty bond for a guns possession charge! I think Art is right! LE is started to put a chokehold on this family!

And what about Mama & Pop Croslin suddenly splitting the scene like they did? Hmmmm :waitasec:

For those that watched NG tonight, I would like to know your opinion of Ron's behaviour. My feelings were that he was either

stoned
or
had been crying

What do ya'all think?

Thanks for the videos PattyG, I love watching Nancy Grace, wish we had learned more about the arrest and the high bail

For those that watched NG tonight, I would like to know your opinion of Ron's behaviour. My feelings were that he was either

stoned
or
had been crying

What do ya'all think?

Sorry to say it, but I'd go with stoned before crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge