Nancy Grace 9/16/09.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ron doesn't believe it's necessary for Misty to go under hypnosis again to clear her mind...(or clear things up, I guess..)

Sorry, just heard it was on and now they're on commercial

Thanks for solidifying my beliefs in your knowledge of this crime, Ron.

It's not necessary? Geesh.

Exactly my thoughts, too.
It's just..... mind boggling!:waitasec:

Ron is so far stuck up Misty's butt that I don't think he will ever realize its her fault Haleigh is gone.

I think that Nancy Grace is so stuck up Ron's butt that he can't move to get loose from Misty's butt....................

I can tell in Nancys eyes when she listens to Ron talk imo, she does not like him, but she is cordial at the end to get him back, she gains his trust and he buys it, hook line and sinker- She will unleash-
jmo

Yeah, she likes him... she "knows" him, remember? Having him dress up in a suit for that 2 minute spot was a waste of time. Asking him what he thought about the arrest was a waste of time. If he thinks something, he's not going to be allowed to say it anyway. Why is his lawyer sitting beside him? It's not like Nancy is going to interrogate him right there.

I think NG is much more careful how she handles family members since the Trenton case. I believe that she is trying to extend consideration no matter what SHE thinks of the person she is interviewing. RC seems comfortable yet his comments are spoken out of both sides of his mouth in the same conversation. This gets my antennae up every time I listen to him but I still cannot say with any conviction that he knows any more than I do. He's just a very different bird.

Really! Did you watch Nancy Grace interview Haleigh's mother??????????????

Isn't it amazing that Ron Cummings has so much trouble with his ear piece on Nancy Grace. He is continuously working on it the entire time that he is on the show. Here he is, looking like a mortician with his suit and all, boutinneer and all. When is Nancy Grace going to stop being a total ignoranmous? I know that she is an intelligent woman. Come on Nancy, get with the program, you are looking like an idiot..............

RC doesn't think any more tests for Misty are necessary. Nancy asks if they are willing to try anything. He says "of course". Yet, HE doesn't feel another hypnosis testing is necessary? Hmmmmmmmm...................

That Basnme is the difficult task called - "talking out of both side of your mouth."
I have no idea why Nancy has Ron appear. He adds nothing to this case with this double talk. jmo

I listened to the NG show, not watched it.

I really don't know what to say about RC's responses to NG's questions.

I'm a bit gobsmacked.

OT: But I heard my Husband (who was in the livingroom watching the NG on TV) yell "Liar" at RC's responses. Yes he was in the room by himself with the TV ;)

Kat, love your post and sense of humor. Is your hubby related to Rep. Joe Wilson? LOL

Isn't it amazing that Ron Cummings has so much trouble with his ear piece on Nancy Grace. He is continuously working on it the entire time that he is on the show. Here he is, looking like a mortician with his suit and all, boutinneer and all. When is Nancy Grace going to stop being a total ignoranmous? I know that she is an intelligent woman. Come on Nancy, get with the program, you are looking like an idiot..............

I believe that was a Haleigh button and not a boutineer.

I find it interesting, if true, that they are talking to Joe O. again. I believe this makes 3 times now. First by the TN LEO's, then some detectives went back up there and now this time?

TJ Hart is supposed to be checking out to see if it's in fact true they have spoke to Joe again just recently.

Nancy just asked Ron will Misty try to under go hypnosis again to try and clear her name, Ron's answer" I don't think so". Nancy asks "WHY"? He responds, "I don't believe it's necessary".

Nancy also asked Ron has he asked Misty if there is any possibility she left the home anytime that night. He says, "I don't know anything about that".

Hmmmmm, that answer about he doesn't believe it's necessary, he said that with a lot of conviction imo. Ron looked nice tonight. He seems very serious about this situation concerning his daughter.
Just as serious as BS in a cow pasture.

Thanks for the play by play ya'll, I obviously didn't miss much. No revelations and No Bombshells.

A mortician, exactly. I couldn't agree more. Especially the boutineern I found that pink boutineer just a little over the top.:twocents:

A mortician, exactly. I couldn't agree more. Especially the boutineern I found that pink boutineer just a little over the top.:twocents:

A boutonnière?

You mean the button he had on with his missing daughter's picture on it? :rolleyes:

ETA - A picture. This screenshot was taken off the youtube video that Patty was kind enough to put up for us. (Thanks Patty)

Ronbutton.jpg

It is clearly a button with HaLeigh's picture.

NG did this same thing with the Anthonys. She was siding with the grandparents for a long time. It took her forever to recognize them for what they are.

I notice when Ron shows up at Miz Nancy's he's armed with his mouthpiece and the questions seemed rehearsed - (or rather the answers do) And in contrast, when Crystal comes on she's alone and gets hammered like there's no tomorrow. Karma, Miz Nancy, is a bee-otch. :)

I agree with what Ron said on NG's show - that hypnosis isn't necessary. If I already knew what happened I wouldn't need to be hypnotized to retrieve memories either. I agree with him for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member