Nancy Grace 9/16/09.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find those. When did they occur? tia

There was an arrest on 10/26/01 Robbie M filed a complaint for assault. The charges were dropped. It was not a felony assault, either. I don't think I am allowed to post the last name, but, I believe you would recognize it. Like I mentioned in an earlier post - there are circumstances surrounding this arrest, and there was also no conviction. The charges were dropped less than a month later.

Ron got arrested on 8/6/09 for assault. I think we all know the specifics of that.

Misty may have been shown the back door was open and the light was on and Haleigh's missing and to MAKE THE CALL.

In his first report to journalist, Greenwood states, Ron Cummings arrived home and found his DD missing and woke Misty. Of course, we now know that the story is different. I was just surprised that LE made that statement first...

I have copy of this first report...it has now been overwritten, either do to reporter error, LE error, or players changed it up.. but story changed.

wow.....you have a copy of that first report? I would like to read it. I never heard there was a first report. I have never heard that version of the story either. I can 100% understand the hostility towards Misty's version of events because there have been discrepancies but I have never heard the story that Ronald got home and woke up Misty. I will refrain from blaming the journalist or this person "Greenwood" until I can read the report myself.

There was an arrest on 10/26/01 Robbie M filed a complaint for assault. The charges were dropped. It was not a felony assault, either. I don't think I am allowed to post the last name, but, I believe you would recognize it. Like I mentioned in an earlier post - there are circumstances surrounding this arrest, and there was also no conviction. The charges were dropped less than a month later.

Ron got arrested on 8/6/09 for assault. I think we all know the specifics of that.

THank you for your answer and that confirms what I thought. And I have the unabridged report and there are no assaut charges on it. I really believe if RC was violent he would have demonstrated that when the truth came out about MC's weekend with WBG and the girls. And the one in 09 was as far as I am concerned way over blown, but I guess if you press charges against someone an arrest has to be made.

Thanks for the confirmation.

I like to see anything that keeps Haleigh in the forefront of the National news, even if the only result is that RC gets vilified and blasted for every word he utters. His face brings attention to the case, how can that not be necessary. Maybe the attention will bring in some tip to finding Haleigh, where ever that may be.

BBM

I think Nancy went pretty easy on him; He didn't seem vilified at all (imio) on the show.

About Ron being "vilified" - I dont see him as "vilified" b/c to vilify is to make vicious, defamatory statements about an individual.

It is not vicious imo to discuss someone's behaviors and words when those behaviors and words appear suspicious based on documented acts, arrests records, words, actions, body language, non-isolated incidents of allegations from others, inconsistent statements, video clips, transcripts and more. IOW, it's not imo vicious to discuss Ron's arrests - plural. It's not vicious to discuss his inconsistent statements.

Also, as I understand it, to "defame" is to damage the reputation, character or good name by libel or slander. As far as damaging his reputation and character and go, imo he does a dang good job of that himself with his own decisions and actions. As far as damaging a good name, well, imo, one has to have a good name before it can be damaged and the way he chooses to conduct himself speaks to that .... in my opinion.

And if he would stop lying (imo) that would be super. Sorry if I seem to carry on. I cant shake my feeling that he is lying and it's very disturbing. If I ever hear him utter a word that comes across to me as genuine and true I will say so and have said so. On the show tonight for example, he said hypnosis is not necessary. I buy that. He also seemed to be sincerely grieving for his child when he dropped to his knees in a previous NG show.

MOO

BBM

I think Nancy went pretty easy on him; He didn't seem vilified at all (imio) on the show.

About Ron being "vilified" - I dont see him as "vilified" b/c to vilify is to make vicious, defamatory statements about an individual.

It is not vicious imo to discuss someone's behaviors and words when those behaviors and words appear suspicious based on documented acts, arrests records, words, actions, body language, non-isolated incidents of allegations from others, inconsistent statements, video clips, transcripts and more. IOW, it's not imo vicious to discuss Ron's arrests - plural. It's not vicious to discuss his inconsistent statements.

Also, as I understand it, to "defame" is to damage the reputation, character or good name by libel or slander. As far as damaging his reputation and character and go, imo he does a dang good job of that himself with his own decisions and actions. As far as damaging a good name, well, imo, one has to have a good name before it can be damaged and the way he chooses to conduct himself speaks to that .... in my opinion.

And if he would stop lying (imo) that would be super. Sorry if I seem to carry on. I cant shake my feeling that he is lying and it's very disturbing. If I ever hear him utter a word that comes across to me as genuine and true I will say so and have said so. On the show tonight for example, he said hypnosis is not necessary. I buy that. He also seemed to be sincerely grieving for his child when he dropped to his knees in a previous NG show.

MOO

Re BBM. I mean vilified on the net by some not by Nancy.

I understand people have strong feelings in this case and I respect that. But I have seen him discussed by some on the net in a way that I believe vilifies him without taking into account the whole picture IMO. Case in point being the assault Atherella mentioned above.... Yes some couch it in "IMO" and some don't even do that anymore. He may have a personality that turns off many but that is no excuse IMO for some to outright accuse him of things that have not been proven or even hinted at by LE or a court of law, not been proven by an extensive DCF investigation, or even examined from a more "thorough" approach esp. since not all facts are known at this point.

We can pick apart and vilify almost all of the players involved with these families for many of the exact same "things" people choose to crucify, judge and pretty much "convict" RC because of... drugs, arrests, bad "interview" skills, lying, evasiveness, hot head personality, clothing choice LOL, etc. But IMO for some reason it seems that he is a "hot button" for many and no matter what he does or says or what the facts portray, he's still viewed by some, not as a father who's lost a child he loves, but evil incarnate and someone not even worthy of a shadow of a doubt that maybe, just maybe, he is innocent of things people have concluded about him. Some people have become the judge and jury and executioner of Ron Cummings because of perception and I think it's very sad.

I agree that the rhetoric can get over the top about all the players in this case, Ceeker, as do some of the defenses.

The thing is, when people perceive that someone is being deceptive and/or hindering an investigation that could save or bring justice to a child, it's understandable to feel strong contempt for that person. IMHO It's no doubt magnified when the person is someone we would expect to be first to demand justice for the child.

Can someone provide a link to a picture thread of Croslin relatives? I am looking for a male, possibly in late 20s, early 30s, 5 foot 10 inches, approximately 180 to 190 pounds, light brown or dark blond hair, cleancut, possibly in construction business, with a female child that is approximately 8 or 9 years old. Thanks for any help... There is actually a photograph with Haleigh and Junior and the female child.

I can't find those. When did they occur? tia
Here is the charge for affray 4/07

Defendant
CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES
Alias
Date # Docket Description
2007-04-03 1 COMPLAINT FILED: PCSO/ WALTER 04-02-07
2007-04-03 1 AFFRAY
2007-04-23 2 INFORMATION (AFFRAY)
2007-04-23 3 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (05/10/2007)CERTIFIED
2007-05-10 4 ARRAIGNMENT MINUTES: COURT ORDERED CASE CONTINUED
2007-05-10 4 TO NEXT ARRAIGNMENT 06/12/2007
2007-05-10 5 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (06-12-2007)
2007-05-18 6 NOTICE RETURNED UNEXECUTED - UNCLAIMED
2007-06-12 7 ARRAIGNMENT MINUTES: COURT ORDERED CASE CONTINUED
2007-06-12 7 TO NEXT ARRAIGNMENT 07/12/2007
2007-06-12 8 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (07-12-2007)
2007-06-14 9 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (07-12-2007) IN OFFICE
2007-07-12 10 ARR MIN: DEFT PRES, ADJ INS P D APPT MACK BRUNTON
2007-07-12 10 ARR ENT PLEA OF NOT GUILTY - PRE TRIAL SET 08/22/2007
2007-07-12 11 AFFIDAVIT OF INDIGENT STATUS
2007-07-12 11 DEFENDANT ADJUDGED INDIGENT
2007-07-12 11 $40.00 APPLICATION FEE IMPOSED
2007-07-12 12 ORDER APPOINTING PUBLIC DEFENDER
2007-07-12 13 PRE-TRIAL ORDER (08-22-2007)
2007-08-22 14 PRE TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRES, ATT BY MACK BRUNTON
2007-08-22 14 ON MOTION OF DEFENSE COUNSEL, COURT ORDERED CASE
2007-08-22 14 CONTINUED TO 09/19/2007
2007-08-22 15 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (09-19-2007) IN COURT
2007-09-19 16 PRE TRIAL MINUTES: DEFERRED PROSECUTION AGREEMENT FILED
2007-09-19 16 AND ACCEPTED
2007-09-19 17 DEFERRED PROSECUTION AGREEMENT
2007-09-19 17 10 HOURS COMMUNITY SERVICE
2007-09-19 17 $50.00 COST OF PROSECUTION
2007-09-28 18 MEMO FROM HRDS: DEFT COMPLETED THE CONDITIONS OF HIS
2007-09-28 18 PRE-TRIAL DIVERSION PROGRAM
2007-10-18 19 NOTICE OF SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF DEFERRED
2007-10-18 19 PROSECUTION AGREEMENT
2007-11-28 20 $100.00 PAYMENT MADE TO CASE 09/18/2007

Does anyone know who the little brown haired girl is in Photograph No. 664 of 715 of the photobucket pics?

Chad Griffis most closely resembles my description. Does anyone know what Chad does for a living?

Does anyone know who the little brown haired girl is in Photograph No. 664 of 715 of the photobucket pics?

Chad Griffis most closely resembles my description. Does anyone know what Chad does for a living?

The girl with brown hair in the middle is Crystal's sister "S". The blond one is Chad's daughter "M".

I'm intrigued. :woohoo: Are you working on a theory? Thanks.

In my opinion that's an unfair assessment. When the other parent was dressed and "made up" for national TV I don't think it would have been fair to criticize her for "attempting to alter her persona" either or posting the makeover pics on her myspace. Both parents were probably advised by their lawyers and why have a lawyer if you choose not to listen to their advice. Picking on one parent for something both have done often leads to unnecessary contention IMO.

Also, when RC was on TV in a wrinkled shirt, the comments on the net were also as critical and mean so I guess he just can't please everyone, so why not his attorney?

AS far as Crystal's appearances on NG's show (and other shows,) I didn't see Crystal dressed for court.

Also most woman wear make-up especially on TV. However, I didn't see her made-up as if she were going to the opera... or IN the opera.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member