Nancy Grace - 9/25/08 - Thursday

LE is going to get them all - everyone that had a hand in the actual murder and even the littlest cover up by others..... the whole bunch of them will go down

the parents were initially afraid to see what they saw

"dont be afraid to see what you see"

I think though in this case I read they'd be able to know exactly where the trash from the Amscot dumpster was put in the landfill.

I was just sayin if she knew that Leesberg burned , she may have went there to dispose..... JMO (thus the gas cans... roadtrip non stop) again JMO

Maybe LP consulted an expert based on what we all know about the maggots.

Im glad you brought that up....I was thinking the same thing about the pizza and maggots.....pizza wouldnt have gotten maggots in it.....and I also know they can tell how long someone has been dead by looking at the maggots and stuff like that.....ugg....just way to much info

I think it's the classic "I don't want her but you can't have her either" syndrome.

Yes, we've seen that so many times in the past, with abusers.
Classic is: If I can't have her then no one will.

That is then followed, in some cases, with disfigurement or lethal bodily harm.
If Cindy was going to counseling and had a goal of taking Caylee away from Casey, that could have triggered the response: If I can't have her no one will---from Casey.

I just got here so this is probably a repeat. Just thinkin....:)

As far as casey being able to dump the body...

IF YOU ARE SQUEAMISH DO NOT READ FURTHER

My dad who weighed 200 pounds committed suicide in his garage on the 28th of August, he was found the 14th of September. At the point that he was so badly decomposed and had lost so much fluid that his remains weighed 82 pounds. If that helps with the idea of how much mass may have been lost between the death and the body dump.
I have to go be sick now.

someday they will be able to get the DNA from the maggots that were from the victim

know what i mean ?

so then LE will know for sure, who the victim was...

mmmmmmmm...maybe then already can

Someone (?) felt the need to get rid of all that stuff. I think whatever it was,
will not be released.

It had to be TonE or Lee.....so what do you think?

What might it have been if TonE erased it?
What would it have been for Lee to delete it?
Hmmmmm

WHY WOULD TONY ERASE BABY PICTURES?? :confused:

SO VERY SAD.

If your child was "missing" or "kidnapped," would you DELETE some photos of your baby? I'd be cherishing every last one that I had. You would find me curled up in a corner just staring at photos of my baby, crying.

You can never convince me that a loving mother scared to death of what happened to her missing daughter would delete photos. Never.

:furious::furious:

This is exactly some of the type of evidence they used in Scott Peterson's trial. Conscientious of guilt. I won't give examples because just like Casey they are too numerous to list.

You think AH gave Casey a head's up prior to their arrival? That would be interesting to know, for sure.
I looked for that in AH's text messages and didn't find anything. But there were so many, and no dates and times. I could've missed one.

Amy was at the mall a long time waiting for CA to pick her up. Seems she would've said something to the tot mom.

I also keep wondering about the 2 days that CA did not do any tex m or calling...I wonder if there was any pings on her cell phone those two days....or she had turned it off.....hmmm.....

people always trying to delete stuff off computers.. hardly ever seems to work

cause computer forensic people are or can be really good,

kind of like comparing a rocket scientist to someone lighting fireworks at 4th of july

ohhh sure.. they both light things but that is where the similiarities STOP

As far as casey being able to dump the body...

IF YOU ARE SQUEAMISH DO NOT READ FURTHER

My dad who weighed 200 pounds committed suicide in his garage on the 28th of August, he was found the 14th of September. At the point that he was so badly decomposed and had lost so much fluid that his remains weighed 82 pounds. If that helps with the idea of how much mass may have been lost between the death and the body dump.
I have to go be sick now.

Oh my gosh. I am so sorry for your loss.

I was just sayin if she knew that Leesberg burned , she may have went there to dispose..... JMO (thus the gas cans... roadtrip non stop) again JMO
Oh I see what you're saying! I hadn't really thought of her going out of town to dispose of Caylee, but yes, it's sure possible.

I have not seen an answer to that. I'm wondering about it, too.

If the cops picked up the cell phone, why didn't they ask TL what else in the apt belonged to Casey? :confused: :waitasec:

I think LE had their hands full and it was 12 that night when Lee went and got the stuff. It took LE three days to take the car.

people always trying to delete stuff off computers.. hardly ever seems to work

cause computer forensic people are or can be really good,

kind of like comparing a rocket scientist to someone lighting fireworks at 4th of july

ohhh sure.. they both light things but that is where the similiarities STOP

It does seem in this day and age delete the files are the first action a criminal takes.

Have I mentioned lately that I look forward to you, Robotdog?

I also keep wondering about the 2 days that CA did not do any tex m or calling...I wonder if there was any pings on her cell phone those two days....or she had turned it off.....hmmm.....

does anyone know the dates of those 2 days and is it on the calander? It just stood out to me when JG said it was like she fell of the face of the earth...

I agree.....I had a daughter die at age 7 ....24hrs after she got sick....and people came to help around the house.....and they did the laundry....I was soooo up set that they even washed her clothes.....I wanted to have something that smelled like her.....

I'm so sorry for your loss!

I definitely think that Casey could have lifted Caylee even if she was dead weight. I wonder how well they examined the ground around that dumpster. I think it was LP that said a little while ago that lifting a bag full of decomposed child would have been like carying a bag of stew or something to that effect. If the bag ripped or something like that, there should have been omething detectable around the dumpster.
And thank you, he smiles a lot.

SO true, even pathological liars have adrenaline. That would do it.

She's in a hurry to hide a murder. That's got to be some sort of rush for her.

Something just dawned on me and bugging me so have to ask the experts here at WS, or I may not sleep tonight. (Thank goodness for these boards. WHO WOULD I TALK TO ABOUT THIS CASE I AM TOTALLY CONSUMED WITH. I don't think I have ever actually seen a movie with so many twists and turns!

If LP is right and Casey did put Caylee in the dumpster, how could the people that worked at Amscot and around Amscot not smell anything, especially if the decomp was so progressed to liquefy (I have worked in strip malls before and usually some small businesses will share a dumpster).

I don't think KC would have put anything in the dumpster she wasn't SURE about the time it would be picked up and emptied, especially since she was abandoning the car, knowing they could trace it back to her.

IMHO, I think they need to check and see if KC made any calls to the garbage service asking about pick up times. :waitasec:

Thanks.....I have been a lurker since the whole case started and just a few days ago joined the group:) Im very addicted! I told my husband its like a novel.....you just cant put it down....I think because I lost my daughter and have gone thru so much grief and pain....it just really hit me hard that CA has done this....most of all ....not telling where that little baby is....the family needs to know....so they can begin to heal....

From one WA to another WA.....:rose: We all want her to speak and hope that justice will be served.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back