Nancy Grace - 9/25/08 - Thursday

As far as casey being able to dump the body...

IF YOU ARE SQUEAMISH DO NOT READ FURTHER

My dad who weighed 200 pounds committed suicide in his garage on the 28th of August, he was found the 14th of September. At the point that he was so badly decomposed and had lost so much fluid that his remains weighed 82 pounds. If that helps with the idea of how much mass may have been lost between the death and the body dump.
I have to go be sick now.
I'm so sorry about your father. :( I was thinking the same thing could've been possible with Caylee, that by the time she was actually disposed of, she had gone past that part of decomposition where she would be leaking body fluids. It would be 10 days from 6/16 to 6/26, and she only weighed 35 lbs. to begin with.

My money is on Casey. The question is what emails? Lee turned over a printout of Casey's emails to LE in an effort to prove she might have a job. They were yahoo emails.

And how did he do that if all of the yahoo emails prior to July 15 had been deleted?

Also what could have been in the emails that Casey needed to be erased? And who were the to?

Isn't Amscot in a parking lot of their own? Wouldn't they mostly have paper goods etc? I can't imagine Casey dumb enough to use that dumpster, if she did use a dumpster. LP mentioned a recycle bin and then another something near it, but paper would be most of Amscot's garbage, no?

It does seem in this day and age delete the files are the first action a criminal takes.

Have I mentioned lately that I look forward to you, Robotdog?

i have not been banned lately so im trying to make sure i stay out of trouble
nice to see you everyone else.

LE has this thing locked up

:)

I do not understand a grandmother who calls her granddaughter a mistake.
Same with saying to her own daughter that her giving birth to a beautiful child is a mistake.
A good mistake?
That language (Lee's statement) is vile and offensive to me.

How in the world can you understand a person that calls a gift of life a mistake?

IMO, she set the stage for a disaster and her negative comments contributed to the elimination of this precious child.

well we know that LE said that she research chloroform...maybe LA Or Tony seen that and got rid of all of it prior to the 15th of july

To access her email to delete it they'd need her pw. Possibly she asked Lee and that's why he went there to get her stuff but I still have my money on Casey.

I thought it was email deleted?

Isn't Amscot in a parking lot of their own? Wouldn't they mostly have paper goods etc? I can't imagine Casey dumb enough to use that dumpster, if she did use a dumpster. LP mentioned a recycle bin and then another something near it, but paper would be most of Amscot's garbage, no?

Oh, so Amscot is by itself? Do you have any idea how far away the dumpster is from the entrance doors to Amscot?

I'm just wondering if anyone smelled anything coming from the dumpster (customers, employees)?

Thanks for posting! I think we are thinking along the same lines.

Something just dawned on me and bugging me so have to ask the experts here at WS, or I may not sleep tonight. (Thank goodness for these boards. WHO WOULD I TALK TO ABOUT THIS CASE I AM TOTALLY CONSUMED WITH. I don't think I have ever actually seen a movie with so many twists and turns!

If LP is right and Casey did put Caylee in the dumpster, how could the people that worked at Amscot and around Amscot not smell anything, especially if the decomp was so progressed to liquefy (I have worked in strip malls before and usually some small businesses will share a dumpster).

I don't think KC would have put anything in the dumpster she wasn't SURE about the time it would be picked up and emptied, especially since she was abandoning the car, knowing they could trace it back to her.

IMHO, I think they need to check and see if KC made any calls to the garbage service asking about pick up times. :waitasec:
I don't think she used the Amscot dumpster ~ just my opinion. I think she put the car there to mask the odor coming from the car. I entertained the idea she would've used a dumpster at Sawgrass until the resident who posted here said there's only one dumpster. So, my theory now is she may have chosen one that another type of business used, such as a restaurant, or some other business with "smelly garbage".

i have not been banned lately so im trying to make sure i stay out of trouble
nice to see you everyone else.

LE has this thing locked up

:)

haha. I have been back for 2 days now! On my best behavior too!:behindbar LOL

Exactly. I don't believe she used an "office" dumpster.

Oh, so Amscot is by itself? Do you have any idea how far away the dumpster is from the entrance doors to Amscot?

I'm just wondering if anyone smelled anything coming from the dumpster (customers, employees)?

Thanks for posting! I think we are thinking along the same lines.

There was a pic of it on another thread.....it was to the right of the parking lot....it looked like you would have to go up to it.....get closer to smell any thing .....

Even I can locate "deleted" files off a hard drive . . .

To access her email to delete it they'd need her pw. Possibly she asked Lee and that's why he went there to get her stuff but I still have my money on Casey.

mebbe not, can set those up to auto go with myspace etc. I do that with son's email sometimes, when he forgets to cc me copy of flight plans (I drop him and saves on parking fees) I run upstairs and just click his mail (he uses yahoo) and boom I'm in and can cc self.

Something just dawned on me and bugging me so have to ask the experts here at WS, or I may not sleep tonight. (Thank goodness for these boards. WHO WOULD I TALK TO ABOUT THIS CASE I AM TOTALLY CONSUMED WITH. I don't think I have ever actually seen a movie with so many twists and turns!

If LP is right and Casey did put Caylee in the dumpster, how could the people that worked at Amscot and around Amscot not smell anything, especially if the decomp was so progressed to liquefy (I have worked in strip malls before and usually some small businesses will share a dumpster).

I don't think KC would have put anything in the dumpster she wasn't SURE about the time it would be picked up and emptied, especially since she was abandoning the car, knowing they could trace it back to her.

IMHO, I think they need to check and see if KC made any calls to the garbage service asking about pick up times. :waitasec:

Yeah, Lee mentions that Casey told him she had done a "stake out" on the apt. after Caylee was missing - this was during the smell conversation. (creepy)

But I wonder if that's another nugget of truth- and she did a "stake out" on which is the best dumpster. When I lived in OrLAHndo- my apt complex had an automatic compacter- so it smushed it and sealed it. She could have shopped around and found the very best dumpster. Some reek- she could have thought that would cover the smell.

Who knows? I'm thinking if she's in that landfill- she's gone! :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Unless she had the yahoo window open when LA went to get the computer...or she checked the "stay signed in" button on yahoo!

You're most welcome! I don't think Tony would've done it, and like I said, the time they were deleted will show just who had the opportunity to do it. That they're saying it was Casey, could mean this has already been checked and it was her. MOO

In the early weeks of this case, it was said that after reporting Caylee was missing, Cindy and Casey worked on the MySpace page for "Find Caylee Anthony", and sent email to all of Casey's friends alerting them to Caylee being missing.

We now know that LE arrived at the end of Cindy's third 911 call, and were there until 4:00am or 5:00am on July 16th. A few hours later, LE accompanied Casey to the Sawgrass Apts., other apartments where she said ZG was, and Universal Studios. At that point Casey was questioned at length and arrested for child neglect and obstructing justice.

The only time Cindy and Casey would have had time to access the computer, which Lee brought back from Tony's about 2:30am, would have been in those few hours between 4:00am-5:00am, and a few hours later when LE returned to pick Casey up.

I'm wondering if Cindy and Casey did work on that MySpace page and if they worked on the laptop or another computer? Or, was it Cindy alone that worked on that Find Caylee MySpace page?

I don't think that KC would have had the time. According to TL she was on the couch using the laptop when Amy knocked on the door...No reason for her to have deleted anything then and there. She then went outside, talked and left with CA and AH without coming back into the appartment to get anything. She left her cellphone, purse and computer.

Nope. I think it's either TL or LA.

Has a date of when they were deleted been given? I haven't seen that. If not then Casey could have done it herself at anytime before and then there is ample time after LA picked up the laptop from Tony's, right? LE will know exactly when it was done. I thought the media report said emails Casey deleted? They may have reported incorrectly?

As far as casey being able to dump the body...

IF YOU ARE SQUEAMISH DO NOT READ FURTHER

My dad who weighed 200 pounds committed suicide in his garage on the 28th of August, he was found the 14th of September. At the point that he was so badly decomposed and had lost so much fluid that his remains weighed 82 pounds. If that helps with the idea of how much mass may have been lost between the death and the body dump.
I have to go be sick now.

I'm sorry for your loss. :blowkiss: Being a survivor of suicide is not an easy thing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back