Nancy Grace - 9/25/08 - Thursday

I just heard Lee's chuckles and laugh on Nancy Grace. I know it's probably already been discussed, but I think the first chuckle is confirming that the smell is something really bad without actually saying it. The second laugh when talking about George surviving the drive home in the car sounds almost like he wants to cry. It's a desperate sounding laugh in an unreal situation for a young man. Just my opinion.
You might be right. :) I didn't think he was laughing at the odor, but seemed to not know how to react or express it, in a way.

And how did he do that if all of the yahoo emails prior to July 15 had been deleted?

Also what could have been in the emails that Casey needed to be erased? And who were the to?

The only thing I can think of that he is talking about is the feature where you can delete after reading so they aren't in your current list but are archived.

I go back to there being some little bit of truth to her saying "she's close" (paraphrased). I don't think she went to the trouble of driving out of town with her. MOO

That's also a good point. I mean, if the smell was that bad, I can't believe she even left the car for someone to find.

I'm going to go way O/T here and I hope I don't get in trouble....I feel like KC is tied to the murder of the jogger they found on June 10th at Jay Blancard Park. I just have all sorts of things going thru my head right now. KC makes Scott Peterson look human, and that my friends, is something I never thought I would NEVER say!

Lee said that everything prior to July 15th was gone from her yahoo??? So how did he get those yahoo emails from the supposed work??? with Juliette and Tom

Could be, April-may was when Ricardo mentions Casey complains about her life sucking because of her kid...sometime in there Casey got that b-day check from her grandparents and ripped them off. Think in that time frame she also borrowed money from Ryan..400.00 bucks--for rent to her parents ;)

KC's birthday is March 19th although she could have cashed it, and wrote the routing numbers down for future use.

You could be right. I see the photo dumping as a little revenge for Casey. I am still up in the air as to what happened to little Caylee. But when I first heard about the photo dumping, I thought Casey wasn't doing it to get rid of evidence or memories, she was doing it to get back at her mom.....she had already taken Caylee from her now she was destroying pictures mom had access to, so Cindy couldn't see Caylee in person or in photos. Casey was being "spiteful" to use her own words. .....again jmo.

That's also a good point. I mean, if the smell was that bad, I can't believe she even left the car for someone to find.

<respectfully snipped>

I think it was either low on gas, or ran out, and she decided to put it there by the dumpster to mask the odor coming from the car, not thinking what else to do with it. Like park it there and be done with it, like she did with Caylee, wherever she dumped her. MOO

I think Casey would have hauled bunz, had she any clue her mother was on the way.

I think the blue screen is a Lee thang, at least that's what I gathered from police reponses and them pitching him a hint that they've already been there.
I'm not saying I think she knew they were on their way to TonE's, but she knew Mom found the car.

I posted this already....but I keep getting booted off...ugg

But why did CA take Tonys truck to the car wash? could she have moved the baby again to another location....

I haven't read about this part yet in the docs, but, just right off the bat, it sounds like that was just part of her role playing as the perfect girlfriend.

She cooks, cleans, doctors boo boos, takes care of roommates, *cough* steals money from her best friend to buy groceries to feed him and his roomies, and of course... :furious:keeps his vehicle all nice and shiny and clean, perfect *cough cough* sorry, can't say it...perfect mother....

I'm not saying I think she knew they were on their way to TonE's, but she knew Mom found the car.
That in itself must have blown her mind ~ she probably thought it would've been stolen. MOO :)

All the doo doo is hitting the proverbial fan at the House of A.

Lee and Cindy are supposedly in the midst of this pandemonium announcement that Caylee's been gone for 31 days.

Mom is threatening to get LE involved and Lee is explaining the urgency and seriousness to his sister.

Now with all heck broken loose, Lee skeedaddles off to Tony's to pick up Casey's belongings.

WHY??? WHY??? WHY???

Does she have a toiletries emergency? We know of the "perp walk" but Casey can make do and preen with what's available on Hopespring.

I could accept Lee is looking for clues as to Caylee's whereabouts, but if that's the case, he'd let the computer be when he discovered it was blanked, and move off to his next piece of potential Caylee-locating evidence.
And if he is in a hurry to gret back to his potential biggest source of info, his sister, what the heck is he doing for 2 hours or so?

Other than the comp (had it been working) there is nothing he tells about that can't be scanned in a few seconds to seek clues and info.

Something soooooooo doesn't fit. Wouldn't you be tossing Casery's stuff in the car and hightailin it back to Hopespring to be there as one of the most shocking things you've ever heard is unfolding?

Just wonderin....

Didn't he also make it a point to explain at length how neatly Casey's stuff was packed? IMO if anything was done by anyone other than Casey it was to cover up some other crime such as drugs.

There was a sound bite on one of the stations - sorry don't remember which - around the time that Greta was taken into Caylee's room --- Cindy was livid, she said that she notified the police that there were clothes in the car, but since they did not come when she called - she washed them. If it was evidence, 'their bad' - the clothes were washed, dried and folded and if they wanted them they could have them. From all that has come out, Cindy knew exactly what she was doing. Does anyone else remember the clip?? She really had a lot of attitude going.

This is my first post - great site!

Watching Nancy's show again, and LP said something about a recycling bin and the dumpster and separating garbage ~ I couldn't quite catch how he'd think Casey would've put Caylee in the wrong bin that LE should check the 'sorted' garbage. :confused: He also said something about the bag breaking and getting liquids on the pants Cindy washed. I disagree with him on this one. I think the fluids leaked in the car trunk and by the time she disposed of Caylee, they'd dried up. MOO

She is going to feel so alone, so betrayed.

Just what we need here people!

Betrayed? A gal who misplaced her kid and stole from her entire family and her BFF? You are talking about KC, right?

She has no heart. Socios just fake one.

Good catch! If the gas gauge was broken, she sure wouldn't want to take any chances of running out of gas and someone stopping to help her. They would have suspected something with the smell.

That part has always bothered me a lot and now we find out that she says she just ran out of gas the Friday before. If my gas gauge was broken I would certainly know how much gas I put in when and how much I drove. Nobody is as stupid as she likes to pretend that she is.

KC's birthday is March 19th although she could have cashed it, and wrote the routing numbers down for future use.

I would love to know where her little stash is :furious:

I STILL think she was planning on gathering as much cash she could and then make a run for it. She was begging CA for one more day. Yeah, right..one more day to run!!!

She probably left her purse and everything in the abandoned car to make everyone think she had been kidnapped too. I mean, she knew they would find out Caylee was dead from the decomp. Since she wasn't around and everything was left behind, the only other thought would be that she was harmed also.

She would have just skipped the country and no one would have known the difference. Really, she didn't know AH would find out about the checks and be upset??? PULEASE. She didn't plan on being around long enough for AH to confront her.

She didn't care and STILL doesn't care about anyone but herself!:furious:

Didn't he also make it a point to explain at length how neatly Casey's stuff was packed? IMO if anything was done by anyone other than Casey it was to cover up some other crime such as drugs.

You have to wonder about her stuff being neatly packed. it seems she didn't know she would be leaving Tony's place until her mom came and got her so she would have been settled in. Not packed.

This whole computer erasing and packed clothes plus the time it took to go there and come back home is all off. JMO.

The only thing I can think of that he is talking about is the feature where you can delete after reading so they aren't in your current list but are archived.

Your probably right. I always delete my email as I read it unless it is really important. Never thought about it being suspicious looking. But it is still strange the way he said it don't you think? Like he wanted to be sure LE knew about it. :confused:

yes i find that odd also.... why would tonE do that??? seems to me he would be like dang.. get this b!tch's stuff outta here!! throw it in a garbage bag and set it by the door to be picked up... JMO..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back