Nancy Grace Exclusive w/ Neveah's Mom - 8 June 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for off-topic, but we need to be aware:

Baby sitter may be headed for St. Louis. She has warrants against her for child endangerment in NY.

Baby sitter has no job, no resources, no money, no supplies for baby. LE is very concerned.

Did she watch the Duckett interview on you tube and have second thoughts?
I was thinking more like she might be having a little chat with LE since she's seemed to change her theory of who could've taken Nevaeh. :)

Here we go.

JB saying someone associated with GK or his gf may be involved.

Darn...phone!

Bio-mom NOW thinks maybe GK (& g/f) may have something to do with this? A tad bit late!

JB explains that she thinks the body can't be identified by the family due to decomposition. Doesn't cry while saying that.

Here we go.

JB saying someone associated with GK or his gf may be involved.

Darn...phone!

In the preview I thought she was pointing the finger (maybe) at THEM too..Did I hear that wrong?

Says she saw N last when she came in to change her clothes (doesn't mention accident), says N said she is going back upstairs.

Upstairs neighbor has already stated N wasn't with her after 3:30.

How can she sit there and talk about her baby girl being so decomposed she can't be visually identified and not shed a tear???? This women sickens me. I hoep NG rips her apart....OMG, she just said her daughter LIES!!!!! OMG I AM GONNA FLIP OUT!!!!!

She "LIES" about her hunger..What a pissa!..Nancy is now getting agitated with her..GO NANCY!!

Nancy: How can GK owing someone money possibly be linked to what happened to Nevaeh?

If you don't put it past GK to be involved, WHAT were you doing exposing your daughter to him?

JB: I made a lot of bad choice, but who hasn't?

WHOA! Says Nancy.

"You can STOP right there Ms. B"!! re: her mistakes/choices!

Nancy's asking JB about the last time she saw her. She said it was 6:30pm when Nevaeh went out the door with a popsicle to go play upstairs. Nancy asked if it was getting dark. NB said not until 9-9:30pm. About half an hour later she started looking for NB after the little girl came to tell JB that NB was outside on her scooter. JB says she was sitting on the couch thinking about what she was going to make for dinner. NB normally gets hungry about the time she grabbed the popsicle. NB normally lies about her hunger. :rolleyes: Nancy now asking about JB saying GK could've owed somebody money and how it could be linked to Nevaeh's disappearance. JB says all these scenarios are just running through her head and she doesn't know why she said it. Nancy asking her about "in your mind you also hold him responsible" comment from JB and NG asking her why she was exposing her daughter to GK. Nancy's now telling JB that most mothers she knows haven't knowingly exposed their daughter to a sex offender. :clap: :clap: :clap: Nancy's now listing GK's rap sheet.

Nancy- you said that in your mind you hold GK responsible

JB- I wouldn't put it past him

Nancy- why was he near your daughter then?

JB- well, waa, well, I have made bad decisions but who hasn't?

Nancy- flipping out (mildly for Nancy)

JB: I made a lot of bad choices, BUT WHO HASN'T?

NG raises her voice, says STOP RIGHT THERE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500