Nancy Grace Exclusive w/ Neveah's Mom - 8 June 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
MY HEAD IS EXPLODING RIGHT NOW....I can't take watching this woman, she acts like it's just no big deal, whatever, my daughter was murdered, lets move on....this breaks my heart.

JB: Didn't know about GK's record until a couple months after she met him. He told her it was consensual.

Nancy: At that age there is no such thing!

Nancy needs to LAY OFF! How is she going to get Jennifer to say a thing in that climate?????

Nancy, when it got late did it cross your mind to check and see if your daughter was dead or alive?

JB: I watched her walk into the door upstairs.

she is tripping over her own story now

Just said she watched her go to Aaron's door.

Then said they had just got home (from?)

But she earlier said Neveah came in and changed clothes.

I'm sorry but that's the first I've heard of her watching Nevaeh walked upstairs! Anyone else hear that before now???

Nancy confronts Jennifer - never before have you said you got up off the couch and watched Nevaeh walk up those stairs and enter the apartment upstairs.

Jennifer spitting and stuttering.

Red,
Good question! Won't look good for her if she isn't!

I'm sorry but that's the first I've heard of her watching Nevaeh walked upstairs! Anyone else hear that before now???
No. The story is changing once again because Nancy is being confrontational with her and IMO somebody is lying. MOO

Nope, it is new.
I don't think JB knows what mothers normally do to supervise their kids.
She keeps trying to adapt this story when she gets assaulted by the public saying "your daughter was riding her scooter unsupervised?" well I didn't know she was riding the scooter, "You didn't know where your child was at all?!?!", well, she didn't go where she said she would, i trusted her, she lies you know, "you never checked on her?", well I watched her walk to the door.

I am sorry I think this mother was absolutely involved in whatever happened.

Nancy, when it got late did it cross your mind to check and see if your daughter was dead or alive?

JB: I watched her walk into the door upstairs.

Girl is lying through her teeth. New story, she watched Nevaeh go to the friends house! I can't believe this. I am yelling at the tv now.

Older interview being played: Explaining why she doesn't cry. She does in her own home.

Back to interview with Mr. B: Talking about flies, concrete, concrete popping back up after he pushed on it. Concrete cracked, saw skin.

Sources say beer can was found in shallow grave. LE hoping it has fingerprints or DNA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrown