NANCY GRACE - Friday, 12/19/08

Again, ITA!!!
Will SOMEONE please answer the simple basic question...WAS the bag spotted Aug bound in duct tape? I've heard no body except for myself ask this. I don't want have "assume" it was. I want to hear it spelled out by the witness.

So far, and I have been searching, I have only a Fox reporter saying that in talking with investigators off the record, the duct tape was IN the bag.

It is on FoxOrlando's full video of today's presser. Note that the screen will go black for a few seconds at the end of the press conference, but wait it out and you will hear the reporter discuss this towards the very end of the tape (sorry video has no timestamps, otherwise I'd be more specific)

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=8110879&version=1&locale=EN-US

I look at it this way. Yes, it would be wonderful to know exactly how she died, but thankfully there is still her hair (thanks to the duct tape) and her skeleton to tell as much of the story as possible. At least we do have that which we didn't have before, yet the DA was still going to take Casey to trial. So there is always the other evidence they already had ~ the interviews and lies of Casey, her behavior afterward, the forensics from the car, and so forth. MOO :)

Thank you for bringing up the fact that there is so much evidence that we do not know about !!! I get so angry at with everyones speculation, so lets be glad she was found, and when all the facts are revealed in court.. let the jury decide... R.I.P. little Caylee

I believe most of the country viewing her at this hour were collectively crying with her. I was.

I know I was, I've been crying all day. I cried when Dr G said it was Caylee, I cried when the sheriff cried, I cried when the reporter got teary on HLN, I've been an emotional wreck all day. How can all of us love little Caylee so much and we never even met her, yet her own mother was able to discard her like a piece of garbage? Truly heartbreaking, Caylee deserved better. You will never be forgotten beautiful little Caylee!

So why didn't the cop go back later when the snake was gone????:furious:

Better yet,

why didn't the killer go back in a fit of conscience, an arrange for a funeral.

It is the job of LE to solve the crime.

Not to undo it!

So many questions, so little answers.

I am just baffled about the 3 tips and it seeming like LE really dropped the ball.

Beautiful tribute to Caylee. Looking at her and then looking at my 2 1/2 year old daughter makes me so sad. I just can't fathom why anyone would hurt someone so precious and innocent. :(

Just to clarify I didn't hear immediately after the murder Caylee was dumped. I heard soon after the murder which IMO could mean minutes, hours or days. JMO. What did everyone else hear?
I interpreted it to mean soon afterward as opposed to the bag just being put there recently, or even in August. MOO

RKronk is ahero as far as I am concerned............but LE?? those 3 calls??? and never going back in there?

Also imagine what all those neighbors are going through! and the teachers, school kids, buses day after day going through that area.........gives me the creeps......and I'm a thousand miles away!!!

I hope the school has counslers on hand for the children at the school. I would have thought they would have done that, but have not seen anything reported that they have had any grief counslers at the school. I'm sure many of them have been trumatized by this. Why haven't they done this for them?:confused:
I bet many parents r dealing with thier children having nightmares etc. from all of this.

I have a very bad feeling or opinion........kc did abuse CAYLEE, by words, name calling, cloraform, other stuff for sleep so kc could do what she wanted to do.......all the above was the nanny when kc HAD to watch her own child!
then CAYLEE was getting bigger and talking and telling.......huge fight over the abuse, theft of papa's money and kc over did it with CAYLEE!! MOO

There are a few photos of Caylee out there & when I look at them Caylee seems very sad to me.

Something in her eyes. She seems like she's distant.....I don't know

I keep telling myself that I'm only seeing those things because we..."Know what we know" about Casey but maybe not.

I hope she didn't hurt her on a regular basis

Thank you for bringing up the fact that there is so much evidence that we do not know about !!! I get so angry at with everyones speculation, so lets be glad she was found, and when all the facts are revealed in court.. let the jury decide... R.I.P. little Caylee
Yes, and thankfully now, the defense can NOT use the reasonable doubt that she's still alive out there somewhere! They totally have to change their strategy and fight the evidence that Casey killed her child. MOO

So far, and I have been searching, I have only a Fox reporter saying that in talking with investigators off the record, the duct tape was IN the bag.

It is on FoxOrlando's full video of today's presser. Note that the screen will go black for a few seconds at the end of the press conference, but wait it out and you will hear the reporter discuss this towards the very end of the tape (sorry video has no timestamps, otherwise I'd be more specific)

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=8110879&version=1&locale=EN-US

OHHHHH! PotatoHead-Thank you so much for responding and for the link! I was under the (apparent) ASSUMPTION that the bag was externally bound in duct tape. And maybe it was? Just not confirmed yet? Thanks again. I'll stop screaming at my TV now. (Funny, I can hear them but they can't hear me!)

There are a few photos of Caylee out there & when I look at them Caylee seems very sad to me.

Something in her eyes. She seems like she's distant.....I don't know

I keep telling myself that I'm only seeing those things because we..."Know what we know" about Casey but maybe not.

I hope she didn't hurt her on a regular basis

I agree. I said this back in July. I also said then in that film with her great grandfather she looked almost forlorn, like she knew her fate. That was before anyone else even believed she was dead and I took a lot of flack here for saying it.

There was something very sad in her eyes. I have seen that look in homeless kids, and it is not because they are abused, but mostly sad and neglected. She hit me as a very neglected child.

I feel sure when she was around Cindy she was happy, but I seriously doubt she was around her that much. As much as I dislike Cindy, I do believe she took good care of Caylee. Cindy seemed to work a lot and she was stuck with KC all day, everyday.

Now even reporters don't know the meaning of off the record vs on background!? Off the record means you can't report it at all unless you can get it from another source altogether. On background means you can report it but can only identify the source in general terms such as reliable source, police source, etc.

ahhhhh, that is a great thought....parking by school and then going home, kc could of done that a thousand times.

He didn't want to become involved by coming out with seeing her do this when he was reading meters unless he did find something. Quiet during the day, less activity around the neighborhood, KC not working= hiding out @ the corner at the school. He probably as many that have that type of job would notice her hanging out & know her car when reading the A's meter. Even if he wasn't employed there very long he would notice her routine. Just like mail carriers r aware of the routine of people in thier route. KC's Irish sticker on her car would make it easy to notice it was her hanging out by the school. He probably parked there himself to take a break r use the woods for a potty break. Isolated spot that even I would use if it was my job. She always pretended to go to work & KC is not going to waste her gas driving around.

Her arms may have been duct taped also to keep her from taking the duct tape off her mouth.

Something in this is really bothering me, that is what they do to kids in kiddy *advertiser censored*. Could it have been KC was selling her for kiddy *advertiser censored*?

There is a LOT of money being spent on KC. Could it be because someone else does not want to be exposed?

Now even reporters don't know the meaning of off the record vs on background!? Off the record means you can't report it at all unless you can get it from another source altogether. On background means you can report it but can only identify the source in general terms such as reliable source, police source, etc.

Sorry, that was my failure, not hers. I think she actually said, "Off camera" maybe.

Her arms may have been duct taped also to keep her from taking the duct tape off her mouth.

Something in this is really bothering me, that is what they do to kids in kiddy *advertiser censored*. Could it have been KC was selling her for kiddy *advertiser censored*?

There is a LOT of money being spent on KC. Could it be because someone else does not want to be exposed?

Hey Turbo.

I have no thoughts on the child *advertiser censored* aspect, but I do think that the duct tape being IN the bag certainly adds to the homicide finding in my mind.

The law in Florida says otherwise.

You do NOT NEED INTENT for murder one.

A death, even if accidental,

if it occurs during aggravated child abuse,

is murder one in Florida.

ITA - I always thought I was just a little off, but I love Felony Murder. Its kind of like "GOTCHA" to the smug criminal

OK-

Just my 20 cents-

I think KC killed Caylee the eve of the 15th or so- She was pizzed b/c of her fight with her mom, and had probably been threatned with a change in her lifestyle. GA saw KC in the house sometime on the 16th before he went to work. She was not leaving the house with Caylee, maybe just tootling around the house, going to the bathroom, etc. He was BSing about the visual he had.

KC placed Caylee's body in the back yard after GA left for work, trying to figure out what to do. knew her yard obsessed family would find her and couldn't leave her there, so she put her in the trunk for a few days. She then put her in the area she was found, maybe thinking she would move her later, but never did (she had other things to do!) Bodily fluids leaked at that time in her trunk, but b/c the actual body wasn't in there for more than a few days, it may have taken longer for it to stink so badly when GA saw her on the 24th.

On the 24th, when GA tried to get in the trunk, she wouldn't let him because she may have been noticing the smell, or had stuff in there she didn't want him to see. The smell got progressively worse so she dumps the car at Amscott. After sitting in the hot sun for a while at amscott and in the tow yard, the smell gets increasingly worse. It may not have been as strong earlier.

As to the discovery, I think LE was overwhelmed, b/c this broke nationwide early on and did not check this tip out as they should have. They may have been negligent and lumped this in with crackpot psychic sightings, thought they had cleared this with canines- who knows.

As far as the searches on the computer beforehand go... I just wonder. KC seems to be a DRAMA queen. She likes to tell big whoppers and look important. She also seems to like looking like a victim (alleged abuse, dad had a stroke, Caylees dad died on the way to her B'day). Maybe she googled stuff while she was pizzed at her folks for starting to put the squeeze on her b/c her lies were being questioned and she was entertaining the idea of "what if..."

H3ll, I dunno

Im just trying to make sense of something that doesn't make sense. I'm sure my theory has a gazillian holes in it. I just see this precious baby and am trying to make something fit because nothing does. Shoot- I just read yet another Holocaust memoir and after 60 years, the 'collective we' are STILL trying to explain why people do what we do.

Just saw Mark Lunsford on LKL. I will admit to being someone who suspected him at firs. I ate a big bag o crow. He is incredible and I'm glad he stayed out of this cluster f*ck.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back