Nancy Grace Special 11/27/08 Thursday "Inside The First 24 Hours".

It doesn't matter what other evidence the prosecution has or doesn't have, I'm betting the turkey that once they play the Casey tapes for the jury, little miss KC Fusion party aminal is toast...burned toast. Just hearing her go on and on like she did while her baby is gone, and has been for a month....

Nancy got alot of information in in only an hour's time and I was trying to view it impartially, wondering what someone watching this who was unfamiliar with the case would think about KC's actions? I think they'll be as baffled, confused and outraged by KC's actions as we have been. and the tears just pour out (again) as I watch and listen to Caylee sing "you are my sunshine" and then I'm angry (again) and I hate crying and being angry at the same time!!! But I don't understand, HOW CAN THIS WOMAN NOT CRY FOR HER BABY?! Can somebody tell me? How can it be that so many others, like myself, who have never met this child, she's not our own child, shes not even our niece and yet we weep for this babygirl. I'm so frustrated, my nature is to feel compassion for those who are hurting - I want to feel compassion for GA & CA but its as though the public's outpouring of tears for Caylee is received with the same "chill" displayed during KC & Kristina's telephone exchange, only now its GA & CA reiterating KC's words "Oh my God, calling you guys...huge waste"

I would like to think that Caylee is our child. She needs us (and we need her). Those of us here have so much love for her, pray for her, talk to her, while the A's do nothing but spin lies about KC.

I still can't get over the fact that she dropped her daughter off between 9am and 1pm. If you are on your way to work and you drop your child off at the sitter, daycare, whatever, can't you get a little closer on the time? I mean this is a 4 hour window. If you know what time you were scheduled to be at work and you know what time you left your house, can't you pin the time down a little closer?

I do not know how the cops restrained themselves from 'reaching out'
to KC and slapping the out of her when she kept telling them lies. Even after she was caught lying, she stuck to her story and kept lying.

"There is no Zenaida!"
"I left her with Zenaida."

"Jeff has not worked at Universal since 2002. Now what about Juliette?"

I can not wrap my head around the fact that this is someone who does not even blink when she is caught in a bald faced lie. No wonder CA tried to strangle her. Too bad she didn't finish the job.

I still can't get over the fact that she dropped her daughter off between 9am and 1pm. If you are on your way to work and you drop your child off at the sitter, daycare, whatever, can't you get a little closer on the time? I mean this is a 4 hour window. If you know what time you were scheduled to be at work and you know what time you left your house, can't you pin the time down a little closer?
Good point, but this 'mother of the year' couldn't even get the DATE right. She gave police the wrong day for the kidnapping of her child! That's a big, huge, enormous red flag right there.

She just lies so easily. That is scary.

Yes, she is so confident, cool, calm, collected, cocky, supercilious and, superior. She does not even get fazed when LE challenge her or call her on lies. This is her forte for sure, her game.

I'd start to get rattled, start to second guess myself and, take more time to make my lies good.

KC just throws them out there and does not care how quickly they get shot down. She is back with more. I guess KC has had years and years of practice with CA on being confronted and embroidering her lies into new ones that may work better.

The lies are absymal, she does not think them through. Like the one about dropping Caylee at Sawgrass on the stairs, she goes on to say she has done it many times -- could have been a good one if it was the first-time with a new Nanny who came to meet her. When LE challenge based on the video she does not appear in she just blows by, like whatever.

You never get the truth you just get more plausible lies with a longer shelf life.

----------------------
I am crying too. I cant take her anymore.I think back,my daughter lies in a grave.She was stillborn For years I actually wanted to take a shovel and dig her up to hold her in my arms just once~years ago it wasn't allowed.Now here is this Bit*h who killed that beautiful child! I wish I could give her the needle!! There are many moms on here that would say the same.How dare she murder her!!! I can only pray the jury will stick it to he.I want her to die if not by needle let the other prison moms have her, even they have morales.May God burn her..IMO
P.S. One thing I caught, KC said Caylee said hi mom in the one phone call.Please tell me how many children at age 2 1/2 call their mom mom? The ones I know all called her mommy at that age.Little Sunshine Girl you are loved xox

Nore ~ I am so sorry for your loss. :blowkiss:

I don't know why, but I feel that KC will be talked into a plea bargain before the trial starts. If she tells where Caylee is it will be better than a trial and her never telling.

I would like to think that Caylee is our child. She needs us (and we need her). Those of us here have so much love for her, pray for her, talk to her, while the A's do nothing but spin lies about KC.

Thank you FloridaKatz :blowkiss: We all may disagree on so many little things when it comes to this case, but we are all united in our love for this precious baby. Way I look at it...the day that KC, C & G stopped putting Caylee first; was the day that she became "our" child. My only peace in this whole mess is knowing that Caylee is with our Lord, loved~protected and wanted.

Our Caylee Angel, she is loved.:blowkiss:

But GA said he saw them at 1:00 - if you believe what he says.

OMG,.. I am bawling,.. I just can't take it when they play Caylee's video of her singing You Are My Sunshine!!!!! Does anyone else notice that she says NAN'S SUNSHINE when she sings it?? I am sure that is her greatgrandma. Oh it is so unfair this poor child was killed!

When I first heard her singing that, I thought she was saying "please don't take nan's sunshine away" but then I didn't see anyone else mention it & thought I was hearing things.

It's so sad, poor sweet baby :(

Good point, but this 'mother of the year' couldn't even get the DATE right. She gave police the wrong day for the kidnapping of her child! That's a big, huge, enormous red flag right there.

I still believe there is something funky about the dates. The camera date could have been changed, and the sign in book at assisted living (or nursing) homes sit in the front where a person could just turn through the book and sign any day they wanted. No one signs you in.

True. Not only could she not come any closer to a 4 hour window as to when she dropped Caylee off with Zanny, she couldn't remember the date. I know that if one of my kids had disappeared with their babysitter while I was at work, I would damned well be able to remember what day it was. This would be a pretty big red letter day IMO. You would be able to recall every thing that you did, said, heard and exactly what times on a day like that.

KC says she hasn't seen Caylee since the 9th of June. She's very specific, and emphatic. How could she not remember the real date her daughter went to the babysitter and never came back? I forgot that about her. She didn't even give the police the right date for the so-called kidnapping! It's very damning.

ITA. Considering her testimony is based on June 9 and she is supposedly working that day then, if I was LE I'd want the opportunity to re-visit her story based on the new June 15/16 date -- as well as -- drill back into it based on the discovery that she did NOT work at Universal!!!!!!

In the Universal interview either LE were tired or were giving her a break, KC kept on using the same story about coming back from work and going to collect Caylee from Zanny at Sawgrass. KC kept on re-using the same lies even though they were discounted. She didn't revise her story she just kept telling it even though it was full of more and more holes!!!!!

I would have loved to press her on, o.k. you don't work at Universal so what were you doing that day?, why do you need a Nanny?, how can you afford one?, etc.

Also, with the later knowledge that KC was at Blockbuster with AL the same night that Caylee went missing and KC was supposedly searching and going to a neutral place -- I'd LOVE to go back and grill her on that one.

Hindsight is 20/20 and there is so much overwhelming powerful circumstantial evidence that KC buried herself --- but it only proves she was a terrible liar and an uncaring 'mother'. It shocks me when you go back through it all knowing what we know now.

Just to throw this out there. Maybe Cindy did accidently get the dates wrong when she said June 9th instead of June 16th??? And Casey just ran with June 9th because it was a different date then when she killed Caylee. She probably thought,.. well if I say June 9th then they won't be looking into June 16th and might miss evidence or something. She seems to like to play games so I would think this would be right up her alley. jmo

I still believe there is something funky about the dates. The camera date could have been changed, and the sign in book at assisted living (or nursing) homes sit in the front where a person could just turn through the book and sign any day they wanted. No one signs you in.

Sorry to go off topic here but I just now realized what your little dog has in its mouth:)That is hysterical...and thank you...I needed that laugh tonight.

But GA said he saw them at 1:00 - if you believe what he says.

Not sure that I believe him either. After 30 days, he remembers the exact time that he saw them, what he was watching on tv (which I believe some on here have proven couldn't have been on), and exactly what they were wearing. Didn't happen! No way! He might have been LE many years ago but men just don't remember women's clothes like that or at least my hubby doesn't. He couldn't tell you what I was wearing today much less what I had on 30 days ago. How many times have women went out and bought a new outfit or had their hair done and got pizzed because their significant other didn't even notice?

I had almost let others convince me that he was telling the truth now I have just reaffirmed my belief that he lied his butt off.

It doesn't matter what other evidence the prosecution has or doesn't have, I'm betting the turkey that once they play the Casey tapes for the jury, little miss KC Fusion party aminal is toast...burned toast. Just hearing her go on and on like she did while her baby is gone, and has been for a month....

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

ITA. It is damning.

On the one hand, it does not prove that Caylee is dead or that KC killed her but, it is very compelling and absent Caylee or any viable explanation . . . GUILTY!!!!

Not sure that I believe him either. After 30 days, he remembers the exact time that he saw them, what he was watching on tv (which I believe some on here have proven couldn't have been on), and exactly what they were wearing. Didn't happen! No way! He might have been LE many years ago but men just don't remember women's clothes like that or at least my hubby doesn't. He couldn't tell you what I was wearing today much less what I had on 30 days ago. How many times have women went out and bought a new outfit or had their hair done and got pizzed because their significant other didn't even notice?

I had almost let others convince me that he was telling the truth now I have just reaffirmed my belief that he lied his butt off.

I'm unsure about George's account, but didn't Casey's friend (Kristina?) see Caylee for sure that weekend? She was the one at the Anthony home the day KC first got arrested. She was *positive* she had seen Caylee after the 9th (for a walk?)

I would be much more willing to believe an independent eyewitness than a family member in this case.

True. Not only could she not come any closer to a 4 hour window as to when she dropped Caylee off with Zanny, she couldn't remember the date. I know that if one of my kids had disappeared with their babysitter while I was at work, I would damned well be able to remember what day it was. This would be a pretty big red letter day IMO. You would be able to recall every thing that you did, said, heard and exactly what times on a day like that.

Of course you would remember the date and time, and when you dialed 911 after 5 minutes of not locating your child and her imagi-nanny, you would be able to tell LE every detail from the time you first met the nanny to the time that LE drove up.

We would not have to think of what to say, it would just come out of our mouths. We are mothers and we need help finding our child.....NOW!

I have always wondered how any mother could even utter the words that KC did and how does a Grandmother who was soooooo involved in her grandchild's life never see or speak to the imagi-nanny. The person who is providing love and care when you can't. In this day and age it is common to know every thing about your child care provider.

Think God I am not on the jury, just KC's taped interview with LE would have me voting for 1st degree and if asked how or why I came to that decision so quickly, I would say these words....... because I am a mother.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back