NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadiness:

Sorry if this is a repost, but this paints a very morbid portrait of the brother that reported her missing:

http://www.salisburypost.com/articl...-why-parents-didn-x2019-t-report-girl-missing

"James Parsons was charged in February 2010 by China Grove Police for misdemeanor simple assault for biting his 3-year-old brother on the arm to “see if he could bring blood to the (surface),” a department report said. The children’s mother, Casey, called authorities regarding the incident. James Parsons was 16 at the time. In August 2011 the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office went out to the Miller Chapel Road home where they say James Parsons assaulted his mother, brother and sister and choked his sister’s dog. It’s not clear if Erica was the sister involved in this incident. Records do not indicate James Parsons was convicted of those charges."

FBI, NCSBI, and sheriff department have closed the road and are searching the Parsons' home and outbuilding.

The Parsons' are taping the Dr. Phil show today and are not home according to neighbors and news reports.

The Parsons' are taping the Dr. Phil show today and are not home according to neighbors and news reports.

Well wouldnt that be awkward if LE made a find while the parsons are blabbing about who knows what on Dr Phil.

There must of been some heavy duty emotional blackmail going on in that house...for Jamie/James to have spoken up once he was not staying there. Whatever his issues at least he spoke up....and why would he, if he directly harmed her?

looks like one Billy Dean Goodman bonded out of Cabarrus County jail

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/investigators-close-road-near-parsons-home/nZN45/

see video
have been loading evidence, lots of activity
looks like they have taken off boards on the deck in back ( unless it was in the process of being built maybe?)

Are they taking apart the deck or is it just in the process of being built? So sad. I live in NC and have been following the case. One of my first thoughts when the story broke was: "I wonder if they have any new landscaping or construction on the property in the last few years".

Sreshowtime, Are you local to the case? How is the BDG, that was in Cabarrus County jail, related to the case? He has an "interesting" criminal record....

well I guess CP was wrong, LE obviously IS doing something to find Erica

poor bitty girl:(

no not local...just caught my eye since I am adopted....just mighty glad MY adoptive parents had hearts of gold

BDG, process of elimination...I'll eat my mouse pad if it's not

Deputies have expanded search, going house to house on Miller Chapel Rd. Neighbors say they have never even seen Erica.

I am semi local as in close to the area and my hubby works in Concord. I'm not seeing anything more than has been posted.

Google Earth photo from Early 2010 taken prior to William S. Parsons purchasing the home

Current Google Earth photo from April 2013

It looks like they may have removed a deck and poured a concrete slab but it is really hard to tell. I also notice what looks like a sidewalk going to the out building, and what appears to be a fire ring has been added. The cynic in me wants to know if this work was done in late 2011 or early 2012.

:( Now that they are tearing up the deck, I suspect the changes that have been made to the yard were more than sprucing the place up.

Has anyone seen any other photos of Erica other than that tiny, blurry face shot released with the original article?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member