NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
WBTV news is reporting that law enforcement took the deck apart

Wow that was one of the first things mentioned on this thread about their home. Some of you sleuthers have great LE type mindsets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curious where they moved there from...I think China Grove, but uncertain on address...I mean if neighbors have really never seen her?

Also has it ever been said /recall where SP works?
he shut his fb down pretty quick

So basically we have no pictures of her looking anywhere NEAR 13, right? How long has she really been gone?

What I'd really like to know is the last time ANYONE other than the household saw her.
Wouldn't children's services or LE have noted it on any papers, as to who was present in the home when they have been there?

So basically we have no pictures of her looking anywhere NEAR 13, right? How long has she really been gone?

It doesn't help that she's 15 now either. Kids change so much and so quickly! I know it's been said that she's small for her age but she looks very young in her pic. I'd guess she's 8 if I didn't know better.

What I'd really like to know is the last time ANYONE other than the household saw her.
Wouldn't children's services or LE have noted it on any papers, as to who was present in the home when they have been there?

Or a neighbor. Or a friend. Or a friend of her parents. She was homeschooled but don't most homeschooled have a "community" where they do activities together?

Anyone think the step brother gave them info that led to tearing up the deck?

Someone knows something and whoever talks first......well. You know the rest.

[Link removed by me...]

Sure looks like her no???

I think the nose is all wrong. She had a very flat nose.

kinda- the nose looks longer & narrower to me, and is there the same ear lobe?

they are there, they aren't there
well okay

from Tarabull's link^
"....but Erica Parsons' biological mother was leaving the building.(courthouse)

Carolyn Parsons said in the past that she did not want to talk until she had sat down with investigators, but on Wednesday she would not even comment on that."

Hmm she isn't talking.

Has anyone seen any other photos of Erica other than that tiny, blurry face shot released with the original article?

These are the only ones that I found:

acr-00008-EricaParsons_zpsd305c747.jpg

acr-00031-EricaParsons_zpscf6aa7e2.jpg

acr-00079-EricaParsons_zps6e0a43ec.jpg

And the one on here:

acr-00032-EricaParsons_zpsdfe12f3a.jpg

ACR

From the original missing persons reports, see post 3 of this thread, it says officials say "Erica was known to be small for her age".

Known by whom, if no one ever saw her? Her family?

Could they have slipped this little detail in early to help account for the fact that she looks to be under 10 years old in all of the photos they have?

WSOC is reporting that LE is taking evidence bags into the residence at this time.

From the original missing persons reports, see post 3 of this thread, it says officials say "Erica was known to be small for her age".

Known by whom, if no one ever saw her? Her family?

Could they have slipped this little detail in early to help account for the fact that she looks to be under 10 years old in all of the photos they have?

Erica was not always home-schooled. She was in public school from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member