GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, sadly, AH was steering the ship. However, astute jurors will take note that AH is willful and in charge of the goings-on around her. I hope they get how significant that is.

Boodles you're right but only if all 12 catch the underlying truth of how Amanda led the State around in that cross. This is an intelligent, assured, determined to have her say woman. This all contradicts the idea of her meekly following someone else's wishes or demands UNLESS it served her as well.

Then dump on top all the numerous times she could have reached out to family or LE and easily left with the kids safely with her. Hopefully the jury will see Ms Amanda was in it up to her eyeballs and a willing partner in it from the start.

Another positive is that her overtalking BH during questioning and answering before BH finished the questions shows a marked assertive and almost aggressive personality trait. Not a Stepford Wife trait.

Good Morning All and Welcome back NCEast!

I know you didn't see most of the trial NC but AH has been writing on her pad during the questioning of witness. I am beginning to wonder if all of this time she has been writing her script for her testimony.

I don't think it would have mattered who questioned AH I think she would have gave the same answers. In that manner she was a stepford wife. Other than maybe Boz would have stopped her, but I have seen him trip over his own word, so that wouldn't have been good.

jmo

Good Morning All and Welcome back NCEast!

I know you didn't see most of the trial NC but AH has been writing on her pad during the questioning of witness. I am beginning to wonder if all of this time she has been writing her script for her testimony.

I don't think it would have mattered who questioned AH I think she would have gave the same answers. In that manner she was a stepford wife. Other than maybe Boz would have stopped her, but I have seen him trip over his own word, so that wouldn't have been good.

jmo

Good morning my friend Jewels! So good to see you this morning!

Who is the last witness defense plans to call?

My computer went haywire yesterday after having as many as 4 live streams up at the same time. I'm only going with one for each trial! At least I have you folks here to help me when I have to make a shift.

DH is outside scraping 1 1/2 inches of somewhat thawing frozen snow/sleet from the driveway and sidewalk. That's after shoveling the 9 1/2" of snow yesterday. Poor guy!

Per a tweet, they are waiting on juror number 1 to get there.

Question for y'all...

In AH's version, I know she implies that GH dismembers the body in Kinston. But where are the remains supposedly kept until they left for Texas on midnight Saturday? She drove the Durango to Target, so they couldn't have been in there.

And of course I don't believe her...I'm just trying to pretend I am an objective observer.

Sound is scratchy on WAT. Is everyone's audio scratchy?

Why would his parents wait until the end of the trial to even mention these letters, much less fax them to the PT?

Grant Hayes sent letters to court today?

Amanda Lamb (WRAL) ‏@alamb 1m

Prosecutors in #AmandaHayes trial say they have love letters from Amanda to Grant Hayes in prison to prove she was not afraid of him. @wral

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500