GUILTY NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #10 *Arrest*

Bringing my post over from the other thread. People were discussing why there has been no charge of murder yet. I think this is why:

I honestly think that the hold up is the Toxicology report. They take up to 6 weeks or more for results. I wont' be surprised if it turns out she was given something that caused her death.
I think you are right.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

I wanted to check out the YouTube video that Tricia is allowing us to discuss, but it’s no longer at the link. When I click on that link an error appears. Can anyone help
me out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same for me.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

I think LE must have a lot more evidence than we know about. I wonder what made LE arrest EW and not both of them for hiding the body. It makes me think, maybe someone has talked or pointed the finger at him.
What kind of evidence would point to EW in particular. I can understand evidence being found to make LE believe mariah was deceased ie. Blood being found, but still struggling on what was found to determine who hid her body.
I think it gives more credence about what Alex Woods told NG about the boys saying they heard mum and EK talking about getting rid of mariah.
The only other thought I had was if there was a 3rd adult in the trailer that night and that's who leaked the info to Vance/grandpa and his work friend.

Just my own rambling opinions trying to worked through thing's.

Curious why do people do marking my place, why not just subscribe to the thread and use the go to unread?
Or screenshot the last post you read, which is what I do so I can find my place again in a long thread I am slogging through as a late-comer. Or, I just put a note in my phone with the last post # I read.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If you check the little check mark in the circle at the top of the page it will take you to the last post you read when you click on subscribed.

If you check the little check mark in the circle at the top of the page it will take you to the last post you read when you click on subscribed.

For some reason mine doesn’t and when a new thread starts it won’t show up on my feed unless I comment. More than likely user error with tapatalk... but this way I make sure I see the newest thread without having to go prior threads to get to the one I am currently viewing.

For some reason mine doesn’t and when a new thread starts it won’t show up on my feed unless I comment. More than likely user error with tapatalk... but this way I make sure I see the newest thread without having to go prior threads to get to the one I am currently viewing.

Yeah. Every time there is a new thread you have to click the circled check again. I’m on Tapatalk too on my iPhone.

This happened to me yesterday in tapatalk and I didn't realize that I had accidentally swiped over from the subscribed tab to the participated tab, so I couldn't find a thread I was trying to catch up on. Here's what it looks like in tapatalk.

(Don't judge me for the number I've subscribed to! I need to clean it out.)
04ba076dfc470ca6b3fb95f7878e27a0.jpg
144a58a93863bbd9eb95c518256d1e66.jpg

Interestingly I've found if you google the thread your looking for, and click the link it does take you to your last read page.

I cant believe no answers for mariah yet. I have just turned 3 year old twins (and a 8 and 7 year old), and I can quite imagine that in the wrong household they would push the wrong buttons. Some kids have that ability to be wee sh#ts we all know that but there is NEVER any excuse to lift a finger to them.

I bloody love my wee nutters, my husband would literally be dead the second I thought he had hurt one of our kids.

Interestingly I've found if you google the thread your looking for, and click the link it does take you to your last read page.

I cant believe no answers for mariah yet. I have just turned 3 year old twins (and a 8 and 7 year old), and I can quite imagine that in the wrong household they would push the wrong buttons. Some kids have that ability to be wee sh#ts we all know that but there is NEVER any excuse to lift a finger to them.

I bloody love my wee nutters, my husband would literally be dead the second I thought he had hurt one of our kids.

O/T - Phrases like “I bloody love my wee nutters” make me want to sit down with you and share coffee and conversation. We don’t hear those phrases in the U.S. [emoji4]

Thinking about Mariah and her brothers! Wondering if we will have to wait until April before someone is finally charged with her murder?

Thinking about Mariah and her brothers! Wondering if we will have to wait until April before someone is finally charged with her murder?

Coincidentally, this was posted a couple of hours ago - someone must have heard you. :crystalball:

The investigation into the death of three-year-old Mariah Woods is still ongoing.
"This investigation is by no means over with," Sheriff Miller said. "There's so many things that need to be followed."

Sheriff Miller told reporter Merrilee Moore that "additional things will be forthcoming," but he would not specify whether those "things" are additional charges or arrests.

According to the Onslow County Courthouse website, Earl Kimrey is still scheduled to appear in court on April 2, 2018.
"We only have one chance to get it right," Sheriff Miller said. "When the time comes, it will be put out."

http://wcti12.com/news/local/one-chance-to-get-it-rightmariah-woods-case-not-over

IMO if LE can find enough evidence to arrest mom they will; at the very least she's responsible for failing to protect Mariah from harm. MOO.

This happened to me yesterday in tapatalk and I didn't realize that I had accidentally swiped over from the subscribed tab to the participated tab, so I couldn't find a thread I was trying to catch up on. Here's what it looks like in tapatalk.

(Don't judge me for the number I've subscribed to! I need to clean it out.)
04ba076dfc470ca6b3fb95f7878e27a0.jpg
144a58a93863bbd9eb95c518256d1e66.jpg

( BBM )

Judgement for the number?? What I see is an amazing testament to your commitment to justice for those victims!

That reflects your valuable time and energy being devoted for them. You have every reason to be proud of that number!

Thank you on behalf of those victims and their loved ones.

You are a wonderful asset to WS!

How much longer for tox report?

From the NC Office of the Chief Medical Examiner

How long will an examination take?

The sample testing will not delay the release of the body to the next of kin. However, the results of such testing may take several months to finalize, causing the manner and cause of death to be certified as “pending.” If a death certificate is issued with a “pending” manner and cause of death, a supplemental death certificate will be issued once testing is completed.

http://www.ocme.dhhs.nc.gov/faq/OCME-FAQ-Pamphlet.pdf

o/t - phrases like “i bloody love my wee nutters” make me want to sit down with you and share coffee and conversation. We don’t hear those phrases in the u.s. [emoji4]

sent from my iphone using tapatalk
ikr!?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member