Found Deceased NC - Summer Swindell, 22, Havelock, 28 April 2015 *Arrest*

4 BIG questions from me are

1)WHO saw her leave with "chad" ?

2) was her fiancée there at the apartment when she "left"?

3) where was her x-husband at that time?

4) where were the children, in Moms care or Dads care?

4 BIG questions from me are

1)WHO saw her leave with "chad" ?

2) was her fiancée there at the apartment when she "left"?

3) where was her x-husband at that time?

4) where were the children, in Moms care or Dads care?

Excellent questions....

Police say she told her ex-husband she would be back in a few hours but no one has seen or heard from her since. No description has been given for the man (Chad) she allegedly left with.

http://www.wcti12.com/news/candlelight-vigil-held-for-missing-havelock-woman/32788158

bbm

It's strange that no description has been given of 'Chad'. Wonder if anyone was able to give police a description or if anyone even saw him? Maybe if he exists, he waited outside while she told her ex husband she was leaving for a couple or few hours with him?

The EX has been cleared. I believe that is true. Now, as for others in her life....
IF this Chad guy did/does exist, is it possible she was running out to get some drugs? I'm not trying to make accusations to her character, but IF she really left w/o personal belongings with a person she has only met earlier, and her romantic partner(s) didn't seem concerned, it leads me to think it may have been a drug run. Even something as silly as a bag o pot or something, maybe? I don't know. Just thinking out loud. I'm not yet convinced this Chad guy is real, but if he is, the drugs are my line of thinking...Thoughts??

The EX has been cleared. I believe that is true. Now, as for others in her life....
IF this Chad guy did/does exist, is it possible she was running out to get some drugs? I'm not trying to make accusations to her character, but IF she really left w/o personal belongings with a person she has only met earlier, and her romantic partner(s) didn't seem concerned, it leads me to think it may have been a drug run. Even something as silly as a bag o pot or something, maybe? I don't know. Just thinking out loud. I'm not yet convinced this Chad guy is real, but if he is, the drugs are my line of thinking...Thoughts??

I also thought possible drug run.

This is a very confusing set of persons involved, but I think I understand it like this:

1. Summer lived alone with her kids (help me out, can't find on msm - maybe this is updated)
2. The EX was at Summer's house when she went out (from her house), and was left behind watching the kids - and this watching the kids thing was normal for them
3. The EX is cleared by LE
4. The current fiance is military - so I'm thinking he's easy to determine whereabouts during the timeframe of her going missing
5. This "Chad" person is a recent acquaintance - and I think the EX knew him / knew of him??? Rumor alert - someone stated that Chad is black / African American. So, there must be others who know of this person as well.

Again, as complicated as the dynamic in this situation is - we need to find Chad to find Summer.

Wow...she and I have the same first and middle name. Is there a description of the car she drove or rode in other than dark suv?

This is a very confusing set of persons involved, but I think I understand it like this:

1. Summer lived alone with her kids (help me out, can't find on msm - maybe this is updated)
2. The EX was at Summer's house when she went out (from her house), and was left behind watching the kids - and this watching the kids thing was normal for them
4. The current fiance is military - so I'm thinking he's easy to determine whereabouts during the timeframe of her going missing
5. This "Chad" person is a recent acquaintance - and I think the EX knew him / knew of him??? Rumor alert - someone stated that Chad is black / African American. So, there must be others who know of this person as well.

Again, as complicated as the dynamic in this situation is - we need to find Chad to find Summer.

BBM

As per the article, she was seen leaving in a dark-colored SUV.

Summer Dawn Swindell, 22, was last seen just after midnight on April 28. Swindell was reportedly seen leaving her Laurel Hill Apartment with an unknown man named “Chad” in a dark-colored SUV. At the time, she indicated she would return in two hours, but hasn’t been heard from since.

Source: Hundreds gather to support family of missing woman

Do you have a link that EX has been cleared? Havent seen anything saying that , except one person on FB, and I don't believe it, yet, without a legit link :) Please.

do you have links for your statements above ^^^?

Do you have a link that EX has been cleared? Havent seen anything saying that , except one person on FB, and I don't believe it, yet, without a legit link :) Please.

Yikes! I could have sworn I saw it in MSM, too, I know I saw it on FB... I've searched and I can not find a link backing up the claim that the EX has been cleared. I'm sorry! Since I can't find the link do I need to erase the comment or do we just take it as speculation?

Yikes! I could have sworn I saw it in MSM, too, I know I saw it on FB... I've searched and I can not find a link backing up the claim that the EX has been cleared. I'm sorry! Since I can't find the link do I need to erase the comment or do we just take it as speculation?
At this point, it's a rumor. :) That's why it's important to have a link.

I live in the area and find so many strange things about this whole thing. A 22 year old woman leaves at midnight, which by all accounts, is totally uncharacteristic for her, and never returns. One person, her ex husband, says she leaves with a man only known by "Chad" in a "dark colored SUV" without taking any of her personal belongings like phone, keys, handbag. There has been very minimal media coverage, no searches that I know of, an extremely vague description of "Chad" and the vehicle she left in. What is going on here, do the Havelock police know who "Chad" is? Is there even really a "Chad"?
I have read through the chatter on a local news station's fb page and I've seen everything from fingers pointing to the ex, to people coming to defend him and even one claiming he has been cleared by the Havelock police. I have seen nothing in the media or online that says he has been cleared. I'm not saying I think he is to blame for her disappearance. The truth is I don't really know what to make of this whole thing yet but, let's be honest, it wouldn't be the first time an ex husband has snapped so I'm definitely not ready to ruled that out either.
Maybe she just decided to run away from her life with someone new, although I find that unlikely. She is newly engaged, has two little ones that, from all I've read, she would never leave without. Was is a drug deal gone bad, as some have suggested? Maybe, but no one has come forward to claim she was a drug user. In fact people have said just the opposite. How did she know this guy Chad then? It's very possible that the pd already have the answers and are just busy building a case but if not, a little info can go a long way. I know that police don't want to tip their hand and that most things need to be held close to the vest but people can't help find someone if there is no info to go on.
Sorry for my ramblings. I guess I'm just like most people in this area, just trying to sort it all out.

I live in the area and find so many strange things about this whole thing. A 22 year old woman leaves at midnight, which by all accounts, is totally uncharacteristic for her, and never returns. One person, her ex husband, says she leaves with a man only known by "Chad" in a "dark colored SUV" without taking any of her personal belongings like phone, keys, handbag. There has been very minimal media coverage, no searches that I know of, an extremely vague description of "Chad" and the vehicle she left in. What is going on here, do the Havelock police know who "Chad" is? Is there even really a "Chad"?
I have read through the chatter on a local news station's fb page and I've seen everything from fingers pointing to the ex, to people coming to defend him and even one claiming he has been cleared by the Havelock police. I have seen nothing in the media or online that says he has been cleared. I'm not saying I think he is to blame for her disappearance. The truth is I don't really know what to make of this whole thing yet but, let's be honest, it wouldn't be the first time an ex husband has snapped so I'm definitely not ready to ruled that out either.
Maybe she just decided to run away from her life with someone new, although I find that unlikely. She is newly engaged, has two little ones that, from all I've read, she would never leave without. Was is a drug deal gone bad, as some have suggested? Maybe, but no one has come forward to claim she was a drug user. In fact people have said just the opposite. How did she know this guy Chad then? It's very possible that the pd already have the answers and are just busy building a case but if not, a little info can go a long way. I know that police don't want to tip their hand and that most things need to be held close to the vest but people can't help find someone if there is no info to go on.
Sorry for my ramblings. I guess I'm just like most people in this area, just trying to sort it all out.

I think THAT is the most important info right now. haven't seen anything in MSM clearing the ex. If this really is uncharacteristic for her, including not having her purse/keys/etc, I don't think they'd be so quick to clear the ex who last saw her unless he had a very solid alibi. I haven't seen ANY substantiated claims that he has been cleared.

I think it's sad there have been no media updates since the vigil.

Just checking in to see if there's any updates on Summer! I was hoping maybe she'd been found. My thoughts and prayers remain with her family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back