NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Baker, 33, worked at the Invicta Sugar Mill in far north Queensland before eventually skipping the country for love.
Questions about his role in his daughter's disappearance stunned friends and relatives back home.
"I can only imagine what poor Adam is going through, he really loved her, and there is no way he would ever hurt her," friend and sugar mill co-worker Kim Wright said.

Police are not so sure.
"We would say at this point in time we haven't eliminated any suspects," township police chief Major Clyde Deal said last night.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/ipad-ap...or-smiling-zahra/story-fn6bfkm6-1225944944357

Respectfully, can we try to keep the O/T stuff off the thread as it will be very difficult for the members that come on later to catch up and read all this stuff!

OK - mea culpa - so sorry - I think it's nervous laughter because it really does feel like we are on the very edge of news being released.

Respectfully, can we try to keep the O/T stuff off the thread as it will be very difficult for the members that come on later to catch up and read all this stuff!

Oops!! Sorry!! I know better. I think the lack of new info has clouded my brain.

:eek:

Since we are still killing time and anxiously awaiting on our "tenter-hooks". Here's another one to ponder. Back in the day (i will show my age) when the song "dirty deeds done dirt cheap" came out. I was walking by a girl in the mall who was singing at the top of her lungs "Dirty Deeds Done to Sheep!" I just couldn't not tell ya all that one.

LOL!
I used to think "Cheer up, Sleepy Jean" from the Monkees' Daydream Believer was "She'd rather sleep with Gene".

Yes, I'm old enough to remember that song when it came out.

I would only send confidential info to a poster I know personally, in real life. Any other info would be not confidental. Unless mods or Tricia read PM's but I thought Tricia had clarified for me that they do not.
Confused again....:banghead:

For example- my significant other is also a poster here. I might PM him with confidential info because I both know him (obviously) and know that he is bound by the same confidentiality issue I am. Is this okay? So confused.

I'm just here for a sec and don't know what sparked this conversation, but please know that we cannot read your PMs.

If you have further questions about this, please post here ---->[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=53"]Forum Finesse - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

or contact or Tricia privately.

Back on track please. :hug:

Since we are still killing time and anxiously awaiting on our "tenter-hooks". Here's another one to ponder. Back in the day (i will show my age) when the song "dirty deeds done dirt cheap" came out. I was walking by a girl in the mall who was singing at the top of her lungs "Dirty Deeds Done to Sheep!" I just couldn't not tell ya all that one.

Okay, that made me burst out laughing. Everyone in the office must think I'm in my office goofing off...oh, guess I am. Ooops.

To process a house and garden to this level suggests to me a horrible thing ... that the body has been 'destroyed' and they are looking for the forensics that would be associated with that. There may never be a 'body' found.

I do so hope I am totally wrong.

Oops! Sorry...I'll delete my post if you want.

werk is hectic and busy, still searching the Baker home and no new developments I take it?

To process a house and garden to this level suggests to me a horrible thing ... that the body has been 'destroyed' and they are looking for the forensics that would be associated with that. There may never be a 'body' found.

I do so hope I am totally wrong.

I agree..I was shocked by the size and scope of the work from the aerial photos. I never imagined such a teeny tiny house would have such a huge back yard.

Just wondering Mods ... can we start a new thread? We are at page 37 already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74