NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing penance by updating tags. Sorry Patty! :blushing:

Probably they needed some water for something and the house water and lights turned off, so they are using a neighbors hose? moo

I am betting you are right. The electricity and water is off and they tapped a hose to run water into the house.

we know the police have brought a dog in to the area the home (haven't heard if the dog went into the home), they are continuing to dig - but we haven't seen a grid placed up yet, and the hickory police chief went into the home. news has been pretty quiet and we are all thinking its the calm before the storm of new info being released.

To process a house and garden to this level suggests to me a horrible thing ... that the body has been 'destroyed' and they are looking for the forensics that would be associated with that. There may never be a 'body' found.

I do so hope I am totally wrong.

I totally agree. Completely and totally agree.

I think that's why they keep saying they're trying to find evidence instead of finding her body. I think the only thing they couldn't destroy was her leg and they dumped that.

I'm terribly afraid they will never find any part of Z because there is nothing to find.

I am so beginning to hate the words "pieces of evidence".

I am betting you are right. The electricity and water is off and they tapped a hose to run water into the house.

But why would they need water in the house? I mean, they can't use the bathroom as it's a crime scene so there's no need to flush... they bring their own bottled water etc...Any ideas?

Guess my assumption was that it's to take water OUT of the house. But we all know about assuming... So I am :waitasec:

Thanks SSB!

I looked at these pics, and other local posters pics and I don't seem to be able to find an outside access to the crawlspace. Have you seen one? Anybody? TIA.

No but I'll look at the chopper video again. I'm thinking the air condition unit if that is what it is in the back of the house, the access door might be behind that.

It's easy to turn water back on at a residence - lift cover in yard, use standard key. Even Mr. Inept Around the Property me has two keys. Or just call a city crew. I think the hose must have a different purpose. (UNLESS they have disassembled the plumbing.)

But why would they need water in the house? I mean, they can't use the bathroom as it's a crime scene so there's no need to flush... they bring their own bottled water etc...Any ideas?

Guess my assumption was that it's to take water OUT of the house. But we all know about assuming... So I am :waitasec:

Flushing drains to capture what may be deep in the pipes maybe?

(also, sorry Patty...)

Thanks SSB!

I looked at these pics, and other local posters pics and I don't seem to be able to find an outside access to the crawlspace. Have you seen one? Anybody? TIA.

I'm looking at #21 of 29. In between the two bushes (by the concrete pieces) there appears to be some sort of door or egress. I'm wondering if you have access to the crawlspace through there.

Ok just viewed the video I didn't see anything that stood out except to the left of the air conditioning and behind one of the hedges, I THINK that might be an access door to the crawl space but not 100 percent sure. Anyone else with better eyes can tell?

I'm looking at #21 of 29. In between the two bushes (by the concrete pieces) there appears to be some sort of door or egress. I'm wondering if you have access to the crawlspace through there.

Thank you Celt! Looks like the door might be open? TIA.

Also, did anyone ever do a mockup floorplan for this home? I might have missed it and just curious! TIA.

Ok just viewed the video I didn't see anything that stood out except to the left of the air conditioning and behind one of the hedges, I THINK that might be an access door to the crawl space but not 100 percent sure. Anyone else with better eyes can tell?

I think that's the same area I was looking at on picture #21 of the new pictures that were just posted.

draining a waterbed - maybe? that's the last time i had a hose coming in my bedroom window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74