NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO, it was one thing for Dad to come off all "unknowing" because he was werking (like RC), but now with all these rumors of past abuse of Zahra, it sounds like Dad let his own daughter be brutalized by this SM. I can't stand to see him start sniveling now.

The good news is EB already cracked and admitted to the ransom letter. It seems likely she'll spill the rest soon.

Casey Anthony admitted to lying about her original statement pretty early on too. Time will tell.

To those who are visiting or going by the former residence in Sawmills on Phillips Lane.

A family member currently resides in this home with her two daughters. All the attention has frightened these to children to the point they will not sleep or go to the bus stop. Police have tried to calm them but with all the strangers in cars taking pictures and the useless reporters, who have no sense of when to leave people alone when asked, have done nothing more than serve to frighten there two children as well as others in this once quite place.

There enough pictures out there so I beg all of you people riding through or by and reporters to please think about how YOU are now victimizing these two children and other children by continuing to frighten them even more in addition to being frightened by the current events.

Better yet the property is not a public road nor public property so legally the ONLY people allowed access are the residents, visitors, and police all others need to STAY OUT.

Because it seemed to get lost in the middle... I think everyone needs to read this.

To you, 4090812- I hope you realize these people are trying to help, not harm. Thank you for pointing out the harm. My prayers are with everyone involved.

To those who are visiting or going by the former residence in Sawmills on Phillips Lane.

A family member currently resides in this home with her two daughters. All the attention has frightened these to children to the point they will not sleep or go to the bus stop. Police have tried to calm them but with all the strangers in cars taking pictures and the useless reporters, who have no sense of when to leave people alone when asked, have done nothing more than serve to frighten there two children as well as others in this once quite place.

There enough pictures out there so I beg all of you people riding through or by and reporters to please think about how YOU are now victimizing these two children and other children by continuing to frighten them even more in addition to being frightened by the current events.

Better yet the property is not a public road nor public property so legally the ONLY people allowed access are the residents, visitors, and police all others need to STAY OUT.

So sorry your family is upset, people are just trying to help find this Angel. Prayers to your family.

Tell the police your concerns and I'm sure they will make sure no one is able to get near the house.

I have to admit, when I was reading earlier posts of drive-byes and pictures being taken, I couldn't help but think how I would feel if it were my home. I truly understand people wanting to help and obtain information, but it's important to be courteous and respectful. Not only that, but you can put yourself in harms way doing this. There may have been some nutcase living there now. You really shouldn't take those kinds of risks. Okay, I'm done preaching, resume.

This thread is moving so fast. I just looked at the pics that kcsmom posted. I haven't caught up yet completely so I apologize if this has already been posted. In the picture 4 of 21, is that just the lighting on the picture looking like a blue spot in the center or is there actually some blue tarp or other blue object there?

Casey Anthony admitted to lying about her original statement pretty early on too. Time will tell.

True, but EB seems even more scattered than KC. I think this woman is unhinged, and it will all spill out soon. Hope so. I can't take another long drawn out mystery case where the liars never crack.

Everyone here is here for one reason. Zahra. We have people on alot of cases go take pictures for us. No one is wanting to victimize anyone. Please understand that.

They could have pitbulls though. :furious::furious::furious:

Chiming in again briefly. Darlin gal, I hope you know I love you like crazy. :blowkiss:

If there were pit bulls at this scene...whatever happened here is probably not their fault. So dismiss the pit bulls from your memory everyone, except for calling in possible animal abuse in your area that might involve pit bulls.

is it marked private property or is this a regular street?

People just don't want to be wrong and accuse someone- we still live in a society where family privacy is ingrained in our minds. It needs to be clearer to people that it is better to call it in and be wrong that to not call it in and be right.

Or just go over and knock on the door, unless there's reason to believe the place is so dangerous you might really be risking your life to do that. Responsible parents who are just dealing with a hysterical, tantrum-throwing child, or a sick child screaming in pain from an ear infection or colic, have nothing to hide, and are likely to be relieved to have someone know they aren't torturing the child. As for the sort of parents that are actually torturing a child, sometimes waiting for police to get there to check on a report means waiting until it's too late to prevent death or serious permanent injury. With borderline parents, who don't really intend to hurt the child, but have lost control of themselves in anger, being interrupted by a visit from a neighbor will both interrupt what they're doing, and force a realization that they need get themselves under control, before visits from concerned neighbors are replaced by visits from police and child welfare officials.

I was once alarmed by the sound of a little girl screaming in an apartment in the building I was living in, fairly late at night. It sounded *really* bad. The child (about 4-5 years old) and her young mother had only moved in with the grandmother a couple of weeks earlier, and I'd never heard the child crying at all before. So I went and knocked hard on the door, asking "Is everything okay?" The grandmother (who was a bit of lowlife, but not dangerous) wasn't home, and the young mother was clearly in a very aggravated state of mind, but she understood immediately why I was there, and was quick to open the door wide and point to the child, who was clearly not injured or cowering in fear, and sort of shout at me "See, she just wont' quit screaming, I'm not doing anything to her!" Indeed, the little girl was just having a full-blown tantrum, standing on the sofa launching more earsplitting screams as her mother was at the door talking to me. I thanked her for reassuring me, and went on my way. Saw her in front of the building with the little girl the next day, girl was all smiles, and I touched base with the mother in a friendly way, to make sure there were no hard feelings.

If I ever did something like this in neighborhood of freestanding houses or row houses, I'd be mentally prepared to run and call 911 at the first sign of aggression from an adult. And I'd also be packing my trusty KelTec P32, as I always am when I leave my house, both for my own protection, and in case I saw something that simply couldn't wait for police to get there (e.g child getting head slammed against a wall by an adult).

When push comes to shove, I firmly believe that WE have a moral responsibility to intervene directly. There have been way too many cases (apparently including this one) where neighbors/relatives/teachers *have* called police or child protective services, figured that's all they could do, and the child ends up dead because police and CPS drop the ball.

Chiming in again briefly. Darlin gal, I hope you know I love you like crazy. :blowkiss:

If there were pit bulls at this scene...whatever happened here is probably not their fault. So dismiss the pit bulls from your memory everyone, except for calling in animal abuse in your area.

I wasn't upset because of pitbulls dear. I was upset because she wasn't allowed to take her kitties for whatever reason, yet dad/SM was able to have their dogs.

I have a pit myself.

The sign says....

"Private Property" "Residents and Their Guests ONLY"

The road is a private road for use of residents and guests for ingress, egress, and regress ONLY.

The victim was seen alive after they moved from the residence in Sawmills.

No further victimization of innocence others needs to happen from this horrible crime. People riding by, slowing down, glaring and peeping in windows, and taking pictures of a residence not suspected by police of being the place of a crime is uncalled for. The police have been there ONLY to interview the former neighbors for information.

The neighbors for those wanting to know did call the Caldwell County DSS and file a compliant about the abuse and nothing to their knowledge was ever done.

DO NOT go to this property or you may be arrested for trespassing on private property.

I sincerely hope that this property is clearly posted "no trespassing." As for people riding by looking, or taking pictures, I'm not so sure that's a clear cut case of trespassing if it's a public street. If it were, then the Google camera would have been out of commission a long time ago.

Just sayin'

If it IS a private road, is it possible to just block it off 409? I mean so that only the residents can get in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname