GUILTY ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #3

During Friday’s sentencing hearing in Cass County District Court, the prosecution said Crews admitted that LaFontaine-Greywind came to her Fargo apartment. There was an argument, according to prosecutors, and LaFontaine-Greywind fell and hit her head. That’s when Crews said she did a cesarean section on the woman, telling attorneys, “I did cut her and then I took her baby out of her,” adding that LaFontaine-Greywind was not dead when she did the C-section.
http://www.inforum.com/news/crime-a...lafontaine-greywind-wasnt-dead-when-she-did-c

@JimKFGO
3m3 minutes ago
Greywind's mother suspected Crews had done something with Savanna since the beginning. Mother and sister are asking the judge for the maximum sentence.

@inforum
3m3 minutes ago
“I did cut her and then I took her baby out of her,” Brooke Lynn Crews said, adding that Savanna LaFontaine-Greywind was not dead when Crews did the C-section. https://trib.al/IluYGct

LWOP!!

@JimKFGO
2m2 minutes ago
JUST IN: Brooke Crews sentenced to life without parole for murder of Savanna Greywind.

Dear God!!!!! poor Savannah :tears:

a bit of a smirky smile when sentenced....

DVDkVMvW0AEcgvS.jpg

inforum
‏Verified account @inforum
2m2 minutes ago

“I’m just really, really, really sorry,” Crews said before the sentence. “I wish I could take their pain. I wish I hadn't done this. There is no excuse. There is no rationalization. There is nothing. I know it doesn’t help, but I am sorry.” https://trib.al/8xOBNK7

They're always sorry when they have to pay the piper. LWOP is good, but a speedy execution would have been better IMO.

inforum
‏Verified account @inforum
2m2 minutes ago

“I’m just really, really, really sorry,” Crews said before the sentence. “I wish I could take their pain. I wish I hadn't done this. There is no excuse. There is no rationalization. There is nothing. I know it doesn’t help, but I am sorry.” https://trib.al/8xOBNK7

That's it? Sorry. She's sorry. As if she accidentally stepped on someone's toe?

How is it that she is just now showing signs of having a conscience? Was she on drugs? Had to be. I just can't believe that someone can be this inherently evil. I'm not looking for excuses for her, just an explanation. But, I guess you all have seen many just like her who do their evil deeds for apparently no rational reason whatsoever.

I have no more words.

Prosecution said Brooke Crews admitted to cutting Savanna “hip to hip”.
I can’t fathom. I’m so glad justice was served although I wish the death penalty was up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The good news is that Savanna's family was spared a trial and compared to other cases justice was handed down swiftly. IMO Crews was the #1 player in the murder although I believe Hoehn played a bigger part than he's claiming; I guess we'll hear the rest of what they did to poor Savanna during his trial.

The bad news is that it appears that Crews savaged Savanna's body in order to get her baby. No anesthetic, no pitocin, just a "crude" cesarean with no regard to the agony Savanna felt. I think most of us suspected it went that way but I understand people having hope that Savanna's murder and the delivery of her baby was carried out with some sort of medical knowledge that eased the process.

Crews' conduct convinces me that she cared not one iota for the horror she committed and any tears or words of remorse are only for herself. The word "monster" is inadequate to describe Crews. She's right where she belongs, condemned to live the rest of her life in a prison cell.

The good news is that Savanna's family was spared a trial and compared to other cases justice was handed down swiftly. IMO Crews was the #1 player in the murder although I believe Hoehn played a bigger part than he's claiming; I guess we'll hear the rest of what they did to poor Savanna during his trial.

The bad news is that it appears that Crews savaged Savanna's body in order to get her baby. No anesthetic, no pitocin, just a "crude" cesarean with no regard to the agony Savanna felt. I think most of us suspected it went that way but I understand people having hope that Savanna's murder and the delivery of her baby was carried out with some sort of medical knowledge that eased the process.

Crews' conduct convinces me that she cared not one iota for the horror she committed and any tears or words of remorse are only for herself. The word "monster" is inadequate to describe Crews. She's right where she belongs, condemned to live the rest of her life in a prison cell.

Thank you, Ms.Marple. Very well said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa
Back