NH NH - Allenstown, Adult Female & 3 Children, found Nov'85 & May'00 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have any new evidence as to when Marlyse and the girls died? I have been curious about this.
Since Marie was estimated to be 8 1/2 - 9 1/2 and had just been about to turn seven when she vanished (and I believe that the most recent exhumations were accurate) then it puts the death at around May '80 to May '81, if they all died at the same time. Possibly about the same time he met Denise.

Since Marie was estimated to be 8 1/2 - 9 1/2 and had just been about to turn seven when she vanished (and I believe that the most recent exhumations were accurate) then it puts the death at around May '80 to May '81, if they all died at the same time. Possibly about the same time he met Denise.
I feel like they all died at the same time.

Kinda new to this case, I saw the isotopes for the MC a few posts back. But wasn’t it said somewhere that Marlyse had went north and somewhere very cold which matched the MC? Could she have went up into Canada? There are tons of aboriginal women missing up there.

Kinda new to this case, I saw the isotopes for the MC a few posts back. But wasn’t it said somewhere that Marlyse had went north and somewhere very cold which matched the MC? Could she have went up into Canada? There are tons of aboriginal women missing up there.

Last I knew, investigators were still trying to retrace her steps between the last time her family saw her at Thanksgiving and when the first barrel was found. I haven't heard anything about Marlyse possibly going to Canada or ever having been there in the past.

From the 2015 press conf, we were told the isotope results 3-7 months prior to their deaths indicated Marlyse and her daughters were in a more northern climate than NH, but it didn't indicate Canada.

It's hard to believe no one has come forward acknowledging who's in the photo.

They may have, and the public simply hasn't heard about it. LE had the lead about Marlyse and her daughters for months before anything was announced. Once they receive a tip, I'm sure it takes some time to look further into it. Hopefully we'll hear an update on the case soon and the unidentified little girl will finally have her name back.

Her father’s family wanted her near them. I can understand that but just feel sad that they are being separated after all these years. :(

Me too. Rasmussen separated them in different barrels in different areas of the woods when he murdered and dismembered them, then they waited another 15 years between both barrels being found, then they all 4 rested together unknown and unnamed in NH for nearly 2 decades, only to be given their names back but separated again...Just seems so wrong...I guess I can understand her father's family wanted to be able to visit her grave. It can't have been easy making those decisions. I just feel sad all around that this is how it worked out. And then we have Rasmussen's unnamed victim (his bio daughter) left all by herself, still waiting for her name and her final resting place. I believe their spirits are all at peace and together in heaven but I'm still feeling pensive about the 4 being split up. I hope all the families take good care of their memorial places. Maybe symbolic memorials for all 4 can be made in multiple graveyards? MOO.

Me too. Rasmussen separated them in different barrels in different areas of the woods when he murdered and dismembered them, then they waited another 15 years between both barrels being found, then they all 4 rested together unknown and unnamed in NH for nearly 2 decades, only to be given their names back but separated again...Just seems so wrong...I guess I can understand her father's family wanted to be able to visit her grave. It can't have been easy making those decisions. I just feel sad all around that this is how it worked out. And then we have Rasmussen's unnamed victim (his bio daughter) left all by herself, still waiting for her name and her final resting place. I believe their spirits are all at peace and together in heaven but I'm still feeling pensive about the 4 being split up. I hope all the families take good care of their memorial places. Maybe symbolic memorials for all 4 can be made in multiple graveyards? MOO.
I don't know if LE will release the unnamed victim's remains until she's identified, but I think she'll be looked after by her half-siblings. Although I agree that it's sad they have been separated.

[JM] “One of the things that honestly didn’t even really occur to me at first was that they weren’t only telling you about your father but also that you had this half-sister who was one of the victims. And I just wonder how that hit you.”

[Diane] “Well she didn’t have much of a childhood...um...sorry this upsets me.”

[JM] “That’s alright. That’s alright. Take your time.”

[Diane] “Based on the artist’s rendering, she looks a lot like my little girl when she was that age.”

[Diane] “You know if it’s ever possible and they release her remains, if there’s no other family, I will make sure that she is buried appropriately… I think I mourned her every day since I found out.
Transcript of Episode 6: Chameleon — Bear Brook

it might explain no one id any of the kids in the photo.. possibly the other kids are someway related to the UID mother and the UID mother could be deceased herself.

It's possible Marlyse was friends with the MC's mother, that could be how she ended up with her & TR without raising any sort of red flag. Just throwing out a crazy idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea