NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel I am late here in the game. I these timelines and combined some info into them. Please anybody add or take away any info. Just trying to visually narrow down the times he was not accounted for with any women to try and fit in these other women that could be his victims

http://www.nh1.com/full-coverage/footprints-of-a-serial-killer/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Unresolved...timeline_in_the_bob_evan_barrel_murders_case/

(Prior to 1977 Nobody really knows his whereabouts)

NEW HAMPSHIRE Manchester
1977 (approx.): Bob Evans works at Waumbec Mills as head electrician.
1980, February: Evans arrested in Manchester as Robert T. Evans for issuing a bad check on 12/21/1979 (insufficient funds).
1980, May: Evans arrested in Manchester as Robert T. Evans for theft of services (electricity).
1980, October: Evans arrested in Manchester as Robert T. Evans for diverting electric current.
(Claimed Wife Elizabeth Evans 1980) also DNA shows he had a female child from this time or earlier (girl in barrel)

??????????
1981, November: Denise Beaudin disappears from Manchester after Thanksgiving with her 6-month-old daughter and her boyfriend, Bob Evans.
(1981-1984 Nobody Knows his whereabouts and Denise Disappears somewhere along the way)
(we also don't know if any other women or children were picked up and dropped off along the way)

CALIFORNIA Los Alamitos and Cyprus
1984, March: Evans hired under name Curtis Kimball by electrical company in Los Alamitos, Calif.
1985, May: Evans arrested for DUI in Cypress, Calif. as Curtis Mayo Kimball.
(1984 and 1985 at this point I think he is only with baby Lisa)

CALIFORNIA Santa Cruz and Scotts Valley
1986, January: Evans in Santa Cruz County, Calif., living & working at the Holiday Host RV Park in Scotts Valley under name Gordon Jenson.
1986, June: Evans abandons Denise Beaudin’s daughter in California and flees.
1986, September: Fingerprints match between Gordon Jenson and Curtis Kimball confirming they are the same person (Bob Evans).
(1986 Don't know if any women or children were picked up and dropped off along this time)

IDAHO Preston
(Sept 1986 to 1987 when he appears in Idaho his whereabouts and who he is with is unknown)
1987 Preston, Idaho - Evans is believed to have been here. Arrested in 1988 in CA for stealing a car out of Idaho from someone he knew.
(1988 after stealing car in Idaho to appearing with stolen car in CA in Nov 1988 again we don't know where he was or who he was with)

CALIFORNIA San Luis Obispo and San Pablo
1988, November: Evans pulled over in San Luis Obispo, Calif. under the name Gerry Mockerman, driving a stolen vehicle from Preston, Idaho.
1989, March: Evans arrested in California on warrants from the child abandonment and sentenced to three years.
1990, October: Evans paroled and absconds the following day in California.
1991-2001 San Pablo California
(from 1988 to 2001 we don't know if he was with any women or children)

CALIFORNIA Richmond
2002, June: Evans’ girlfriend, Eunsoon Jun, disappears from Richmond, Calif.
2002, November: Evans arrested for Eunsoon Jun’s homicide and parole violation.
2003, June: Evans convicted of Eunsoon Jun’s murder and sentenced to 15 years to life.

2010, December: Evans dies in High Desert Prison, Susanville, Calif

1985, November: First barrel found Bear Brook State Park, Allenstown, unidentified adult female (23-33 years old) female child (5-11 years old).
2000, May: Second barrel found at Bear Brook State Park in Allenstown, two unidentified female children (2-4 yo) and (1-3 yo).
2003, August: DNA testing confirms Evans is not the biological father to the child he abandoned (Denise’ Beaudin’s daughter).

I read somewhere Denise was working in Texas under the name Denise Laport but I could not find that to add to the timeline. Please add anything else if anyone has any other info

From what I have read I don't think the fridge floated far, the area was a well known dump spot. The items from the fridge (unopened ice bags, small milk cartons of institutional variety) all originated from the east bay and I believe the cord she was tied with, came from the army surplus store in Brentwood or Oakley. RE was said to have lived in San Pablo the whole time he was "missing" from 91-01 and this lady was found in 95. Blunt force trauma and bound, wrapped, inside an object. So him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we are all trying to connect missing persons with these victims.many of these basically vanished into thin air.theres something to be said about a killers M.O.If we look at Evans victims:1)Possibly mother of his child.(if he did indeed kill her,indicates DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.2)Denise beaudin.was in a relationship with her,lived with her.if he killed her,DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.3)"Elizabeth"Evans--signed for letter,he listed her as spouse,and her two female daughters/sisters/cousins--DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.4)Eunsoon Jun.his "wife".again,lived together.DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.=====there's not much to suggest he snagged women off the street.Imo,it seems as he always snapped in a moment of rage.head trauma on the victims we know about.

Exactly. His name changed and even his birthdate, but his MO remained the same. I've been scouring newspapers for "theft of services" and passing bad checks. He also committed petty crimes and seemed to be fairly brazen about it given the fact that he changed his name. In NH he was convicted of both crimes, plead guilty and kept on about his life. I think he was comfortable with the petty crimes, and so I'm looking over old newspapers to find any connections. I've found a number of identities that may be him. One especially looking promising was an electrician caught for passing bad checks and also having been arrested for domestic violence. Then he and his "wife" simply disappear. A year later Robert Evans shows up in NH. Could be nothing, but I'm thinking it might be a lead. Anyway, looking for the same MO may lead us to other identities.

“Bob Evans” Lifetime
Black – confirmed by Law Enforcement
Blue – suggested by Law Enforcement or Media
Red – my questions and comments

1936-1952
Bob Evans birth name unknown was born between 1936 and 1952
Birthplaceunknown, but possibly Evanston, Wyoming, or San Pedro, California
Possiblyyoungest son in family
Possiblyof Norwegian or Danish descent
1952-1977
Whereabouts and identity unknown
Learned electrical and mechanical skills
Possiblyran away as a teenager
Possiblyattended school in Phoenix, AZ
Possiblyresided in Colorado, Hawaii, Missouri, Louisiana, Texas, Virginia and/orQuebec, Canada
Possiblemilitary career in Navy.
Vietnam War 1965-1975
Could he have returned from Vietnamwith a form of PTSD, or a taste for killing women and children???
1977-1980
Bob Evans works at Wambec Mill in Manchester
Bob Evans lives at 925 Hayward Street Manchester, NH – Note that he is NOT living in a trailer park or campground.
Bob Evans does side jobs for owner of Bear Brook Storeproperty in Allenstown, NH
Possiblymarries Denise LaPorte in Virginia
Allenstowngirl # 2 - DAUGHTER born - date and year unknown; whereabouts and identity ofmother unknown. Mother IS NOT Allentown adult victim.
Could he have been involved with 3women at the same time - unknown mother, Elizabeth and Denise Beaudin???
Jan. - Certified letter addressed to Bob Evans signed for byElizabeth Evans at 925 Hayward St., in Manchester, NH
Feb. - Arrested for worthless checks - listed spouse asElizabeth
Referenced having a 2-year-old and a 6-month-old. Could he be referring to 2 youngest Allenstown victims???
June - Arrested forpower electrical theft - listed spouse as Elizabeth
Oct. - Arrested for power electrical theft - listed nospouse
Could Allenstown adult beElizabeth???
Sept. - Denise Beaudin becomespregnant. Does she already know Bob Evans??? Does he believe he is the father of her child???
Allenstown victims were likelykilled
Spring - photos taken of Denise Beaudin and Bob Evans in Manchester
May - Denise Beaudin gives birth toDawn Beaudin/Lisa Jensen
Nov. - Bob Evans and Denise Beaudin last seen by Denise’s familyin Goffstown NH
Bob Evansclaimed later that his "wife" died or was murdered in Texas
Possiblyemployed in Texas
Bear Brook Store in Allenstown, NH burns down
March - Bob Evans, now known as Curtis Mayo Kimball,employed with electrical company in Los Alamitos, CA
BobEvans, with unknown alias believed to be in Felton, CA
May - Bob Evans, now known as Curtis Mayo Kimball Arrestedfor DUI/Child endangerment in Cypress, CA.
Kimballwas reportedly married to a woman named Donna Walter, who worked in OrangeCounty CA.
Reportsthat Lisa may have a 2-3 year-old sister
Nov. - bodies of mid 20's adult and 8-10-year-old femalesdiscovered in a barrel on Bear Brook Store property in Allenstown NH
Jan. - July -Bob Evans, now known as Gordon Curtis Jensen,employed by and resided at Holiday Hosts RV park in Scott's Valley, CA
Believedto have truck registered to a motel room in Texas
July – Dawn Beaudin/Lisa Jensen is left with Decker Familyat Holiday Host RV park in Scotts Valley, CA
Sept. - fingerprints of Gordon Curtis Jensen matched toCurtis Mayo Kimball
Possiblyworked on a farm in or near Preston, Idaho with unknown alias
November - Bob Evans, now known as Gerry Mockerman, pulledover and arrested in San Luis Obispo, CA for driving a vehicle stolen fromPreston, Idaho
1989-1990
March - Bob Evans arrested as Curtis Mayo Kimball onwarrants for child abandonment
March 1989 to October 1990 - served time as Curtis MayoKimball on child abandonment charge
October 1990 - Bob Evans, known as Curtis Mayo Kimball paroledand disappears
1990 - 2000
Whereabouts and alias' unknown
suggestionthat Bob Evans was living as Lawrence Vanner in an apartment attached to aconvenience store at 1821 Rumrill Blvd in San Pablo, CA for at least part ofthis time
May 2000 - 2 more bodies of girls ages 2-4 1n3 1-3 locatedon Bear Brook Sore Property in Allenstown, NH
Aug.- Bob Evans now known as Lawrence Vanner unofficiallymarries Eunsoon Jun in Richmond, CA
June - Eunsoon Jun is last seen
Sept. - Body of Eunsoon Jun discovered in crawl space ofhome she shared with Bob Evans now known as Larry Vanner
Nov. - Bob Evans, now known as Lawrence Vanner is arrestedfor murder of Eunsoon Jun
Bob Evans, known as Lawrence Vanner and Curtis Mayo Kimballpleads no contest to 2nd degree murder for death of Eunsoon Jun
Aug. - DNA from Bob Evans/Curtis Mayo Kimball is found NOTTO MATCH that of abandoned girl Lisa Jensen
Incarcerated for 2nd degree Murder
Dec. - Bob Evans, imprisoned as Curtis Mayo Kimball dies inprison of natural causes
Oct. - Bob Evans' DNA is matched to 3rd Allenstown victim asher father
Dawn Beaudin/Lisa Jenson determined to be daughter of DeniseBeaudin and reunited with family in NH.
Who isDawn/Lisa's FATHER???
He wasarrested many times. Who bailed him out each time???
Who tookcare of Dawn/Lisa when he was arrested for drunk driving with her in the car???
Is his“wife” Denise LaPorte really Denise Beaudin???
Is his“wife” Donna Walter really Denise Beaudin or another woman???

Exactly. His name changed and even his birthdate, but his MO remained the same. I've been scouring newspapers for "theft of services" and passing bad checks. He also committed petty crimes and seemed to be fairly brazen about it given the fact that he changed his name. In NH he was convicted of both crimes, plead guilty and kept on about his life. I think he was comfortable with the petty crimes, and so I'm looking over old newspapers to find any connections. I've found a number of identities that may be him. One especially looking promising was an electrician caught for passing bad checks and also having been arrested for domestic violence. Then he and his "wife" simply disappear. A year later Robert Evans shows up in NH. Could be nothing, but I'm thinking it might be a lead. Anyway, looking for the same MO may lead us to other identities.

Mom24, can you please elaborate on the info you found about the electrician passing bad check, who disappeared with his wife?????? That does sound interesting

Mom24, can you please elaborate on the info you found about the electrician passing bad check, who disappeared with his wife?????? That does sound interesting

Very interesting indeed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It was in 1974/5 in the San Diego area. He was an electrician/handyman. He and his wife were both arrested and released on bail. They failed to show up for trial. I did a further search for him and there were two earlier incidences of domestic dispute complaints from a neighbor in the couple of years preceding 74. The thing that stuck out for me was his profession, age and failure to show. I'm still searching to see if he turns up anywhere else, and it's slow going, but it looks promising. So far I'm 3 months out from the failure to show and I've been checking other states to see if his name shows up but haven't found anything yet. But looking at MO's for blunt force trauma victims or people tied up with electrical cords, etc, might lead us to other identities he used as well. I don't think the Allenstown murders were his first murders. He also had a proclivity for young children, I'll bet he was molesting children as a child himself. Looking for young teens molesting young children in the 1950's is another area I'm looking at, but it's really slow going. MO's don't change, he may have lied about who he was, his birthdate or his past, but he can't lie about what drives him. Just wanted to add, his wife also drops off the map after the arrest. I can't find anything for her anywhere, even under her maiden name.

It was in 1974/5 in the San Diego area. He was an electrician/handyman. He and his wife were both arrested and released on bail. They failed to show up for trial. I did a further search for him and there were two earlier incidences of domestic dispute complaints from a neighbor in the couple of years preceding 74. The thing that stuck out for me was his profession, age and failure to show. I'm still searching to see if he turns up anywhere else, and it's slow going, but it looks promising. So far I'm 3 months out from the failure to show and I've been checking other states to see if his name shows up but haven't found anything yet. But looking at MO's for blunt force trauma victims or people tied up with electrical cords, etc, might lead us to other identities he used as well. I don't think the Allenstown murders were his first murders. He also had a proclivity for young children, I'll bet he was molesting children as a child himself. Looking for young teens molesting young children in the 1950's is another area I'm looking at, but it's really slow going. MO's don't change, he may have lied about who he was, his birthdate or his past, but he can't lie about what drives him. Just wanted to add, his wife also drops off the map after the arrest. I can't find anything for her anywhere, even under her maiden name.

keep at it. this looks promising....well, not promising, but looks like you may be onto something!!

Wouldn't happen to be last name Lewis, would it?

“Bob Evans” Lifetime

1936-1952
1952-1977
Possiblyresided in Colorado, Hawaii, Missouri, Louisiana, Texas, Virginia and/orQuebec, Canada
Vietnam War 1965-1975
Could he have returned from Vietnamwith a form of PTSD, or a taste for killing women and children???
1977-1980
Bob Evans lives at 925 Hayward Street Manchester, NH – Note that he is NOT living in a trailer park or campground.
Bob Evans does side jobs for owner of Bear Brook Storeproperty in Allenstown, NH
Allenstowngirl # 2 - DAUGHTER born - date and year unknown; whereabouts and identity ofmother unknown. Mother IS NOT Allentown adult victim.
Could he have been involved with 3women at the same time - unknown mother, Elizabeth and Denise Beaudin???
Jan. - Certified letter addressed to Bob Evans signed for byElizabeth Evans at 925 Hayward St., in Manchester, NH
Referenced having a 2-year-old and a 6-month-old. Could he be referring to 2 youngest Allenstown victims???
Sept. - Denise Beaudin becomespregnant. Does she already know Bob Evans??? Does he believe he is the father of her child???
March - Bob Evans, now known as Curtis Mayo Kimball,employed with electrical company in Los Alamitos, CA
May - Bob Evans, now known as Curtis Mayo Kimball Arrestedfor DUI/Child endangerment in Cypress, CA.
Kimballwas reportedly married to a woman named Donna Walter, who worked in OrangeCounty CA.
Nov. - bodies of mid 20's adult and 8-10-year-old femalesdiscovered in a barrel on Bear Brook Store property in Allenstown NH
Jan. - July -Bob Evans, now known as Gordon Curtis Jensen,employed by and resided at Holiday Hosts RV park in Scott's Valley, CA
July – Dawn Beaudin/Lisa Jensen is left with Decker Familyat Holiday Host RV park in Scotts Valley, CA
November - Bob Evans, now known as Gerry Mockerman, pulledover and arrested in San Luis Obispo, CA for driving a vehicle stolen fromPreston, Idaho
1989-1990
March - Bob Evans arrested as Curtis Mayo Kimball onwarrants for child abandonment
March 1989 to October 1990 - served time as Curtis MayoKimball on child abandonment charge
1990 - 2000
suggestionthat Bob Evans was living as Lawrence Vanner in an apartment attached to aconvenience store at 1821 Rumrill Blvd in San Pablo, CA for at least part ofthis time
May 2000 - 2 more bodies of girls ages 2-4 1n3 1-3 locatedon Bear Brook Sore Property in Allenstown, NH
Aug.- Bob Evans now known as Lawrence Vanner unofficiallymarries Eunsoon Jun in Richmond, CA
Sept. - Body of Eunsoon Jun discovered in crawl space ofhome she shared with Bob Evans now known as Larry Vanner
Nov. - Bob Evans, now known as Lawrence Vanner is arrestedfor murder of Eunsoon Jun
Bob Evans, known as Lawrence Vanner and Curtis Mayo Kimballpleads no contest to 2nd degree murder for death of Eunsoon Jun
Aug. - DNA from Bob Evans/Curtis Mayo Kimball is found NOTTO MATCH that of abandoned girl Lisa Jensen
Dec. - Bob Evans, imprisoned as Curtis Mayo Kimball dies inprison of natural causes
Dawn Beaudin/Lisa Jenson determined to be daughter of DeniseBeaudin and reunited with family in NH.
Who tookcare of Dawn/Lisa when he was arrested for drunk driving with her in the car???

If they don't know who he is, how did they CONFIRM that he was in the Vietnam war for ten years?

again if this has been posted before I apologize but I was on the Allentown site reading the comments and a lot of people lived in the area its interesting.

I read this which caught my eye Spring of 1980 was a bad time in NH for missing young women: Rachael Garden (March), Laureen Rahn (April), and Denise Daneault (June).

Especially since that was a time that definitely Robert Evans was accounted being there. with and without the mysterious Elizabeth Evans.

also I was looking at how many woods and parks are out there in the area and thought about how long it took them to find the barrels that wer pretty clo each other.. I could just imagine what out in the rest of the Park and woods omg

http://oakhillresearch.blogspot.com/2012/07/crime-watch-daily-featuring-allenstown.html#comment-form

Freedomite18 Great Timeline and questions. OMG it never dawned on me who is Lisa's father?? Did Robert believe he was her father? And maybe killed Denise when she told him he was Not the father?? Or did both he and Denise off the father??..your right where is the father??

I thought Denise Laport was Denise Beaudin I recall seeing on this thread newspaper clipping about the adoption of Lisa Jensen stating a couple of Roberts aliases along with Denises Aliases so I guess I assumed she had changed her name too..

“Bob Evans” Lifetime

1936-1952
1952-1977
Vietnam War 1965-1975
1977-1980
1989-1990
1990 - 2000

Some very good sleuthing here.

Does anyone know what information is provided in Dawn/Lisa Beaudin's Birth Certificate? ( Exact DOB, father's name, address anything else)

Some very good sleuthing here.

Does anyone know what information is provided in Dawn/Lisa Beaudin's Birth Certificate? ( Exact DOB, father's name, address anything else)

I have tried to look into that. Unfortunately, because the birth is so recent, the certificate is only available to Dawn herself or someone who can prove close familial relation.

I think if investigators can find more people who worked with RE at the mill during the shut down, the better chances they may have of retracing his whereabouts prior to 1977. I find it odd that the only person we know of (so far) that worked with him was the supervisor/landowner where the barrels were dumped.

Freedomite18 Great Timeline and questions. OMG it never dawned on me who is Lisa's father?? Did Robert believe he was her father? And maybe killed Denise when she told him he was Not the father?? Or did both he and Denise off the father??..your right where is the father??

I thought Denise Laport was Denise Beaudin I recall seeing on this thread newspaper clipping about the adoption of Lisa Jensen stating a couple of Roberts aliases along with Denises Aliases so I guess I assumed she had changed her name too..
It's probably reasonable to assume they're the same person, but it's not definite.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Interesting reading the News article of his arrest in Manchester feb 1980 his age was listed as 36 in April 1980 for the court trial it was listed as 34. Either a typo error by the paper or there again Evans was juggling around his birth year just like in the CA arrests

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry, they did not confirm that he was in Vietnam for that time. I only added that to show when the Vietnam war took place.

You might want to add the dates for the Korean War as well. If he was at the older end of the range, it would be more likely than Vietnam. It's not as well remembered, but there was a very large mobilization in preparation for escalating conflict and I knew at least a dozen guys older than me who went to college or tech school on the GI Bill after they served.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid