NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 1 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
She might of pulled over because of being lost to input an address in gps, i do that all the time. Try to find my way but get mixed up.

If her phone pinged near the hospital I am not having a good feeling~This is a main road with lots of traffic.

I have lived in Dover for 27 years~
I agree--at 10 on a Tuesday that area would still be pretty busy, right?

Another thought is maybe she had a Planet Fitness membership and was headed there first? There are tons of UNH kids that belong to the one on Central.

But, I totally agree, why wouldn't her car, at the very least, have been found then?

Of course, I suppose just because her last ping was there doesn't mean that she was last in that area. She could've just not texted anything for some amount of time and nothing would ping?

Pretty busy area, could she have stopped to get gas. In Maine we would have to hunt for gas stations in nh they area all next to each other little ot.
But there are at least half a dozen gas stations she would have passed on 108 if she came in that way and circled around the mill and headed up Central.

It's really weird the car hasn't been found if she was really last in that area. I feel like running out to the Shaw's and Hannaford and Planet Fitness parking lots to look....

but I'm sure those are the first places they looked. :(

I thought about looking to but figured family and friends already did those places, right down the road is tons more, isn't the mall somewhere down there? So many parking lots. I'm going to Walmart to day in Somersworth and I'll check the stores along the way

Perhaps they feel she may have been car-jacked and taken to Maine (across state lines) which is about 5 miles away from the ping site in north Dover?

Overcast that night, but visibility was good — i.e. no fog etc.
http://www.wunderground.com/history...over&req_state=NH&req_statename=New+Hampshire
I feel pretty confident that a carjacking could not have taken place on Central within 2-3 miles either way of the hospital--too many people, cars etc. all day and all night.

LittleOne48, are they still doing the roadwork on Central in addition? That was at night so it was even more crowded and busy and lit up recently but I can't remember when they finished the paving and re-striping.

Pretty busy area, could she have stopped to get gas. In Maine we would have to hunt for gas stations in nh they area all next to each other little ot.

I have a lot of UNH students on my business FB page and the talk is not good~

I really don't see a car jacking/mugging happening here. I live by the hospital and Central Ave is somewhat busy that time of night~They should walk the parking lot/parking garage of the hospital. It is a large area~

I don't think she headed home simply because her phone last pinged here in Dover~I think I know where she was headed/for years this house has always had "art" students living in it~and it's right around where the hospital is~

I have a lot of UNH students on my business FB page and the talk is not good~

I really don't see a car jacking/mugging happening here. I live by the hospital and Central Ave is somewhat busy that time of night~They should walk the parking lot/parking garage of the hospital. It is a large area~

I don't think she headed home simply because her phone last pinged here in Dover~I think I know where she was headed/for years this house has always had "art" students living in it~and it's right around where the hospital is~
That house that has historically been quite colorfully painted right on Central?

I feel pretty confident that a carjacking could not have taken place on Central within 2-3 miles either way of the hospital--too many people, cars etc. all day and all night.

LittleOne48, are they still doing the roadwork on Central in addition? That was at night so it was even more crowded and busy and lit up recently but I can't remember when they finished the paving and re-striping.

The road work is all done~this is just so odd. There is nothing in that area that would cause me alarm at night~I think the only businesses open along that strip at the time is McDonald's/Wendy's/The Gas Station and Planet Fitness~

We know that she made it to Dover~I am trying to find out where her friends live in relation to WDH~

View attachment 27294
How YOU can help to look for Elizabeth Marriott - UNH Student Missing in NH
Lizzi's family needs the help of the entire community. This is their daughter, their child. The chances that she took off without any personal belongings or clothing is very slim. It is always a possibility that she may have gone off a roadway. At present there is not indication of "foul play" and the investigators and police officers are diligently working and investigating. However, time is of the essence. The public needs to help find Lizzi. Here are some steps that you can take to assist:

In and around the Dover, NH area is the most ideal place to start. This is where her phone last "pinged" so it is the most "ideal" location for a car pool check. You must have 2 participants. Yourself the driver, and a passenger to look.

1. Look for clear disturbance off the roadways. Gravel that may appear to be tire tracks leading off the emergency pull off area. Look for trees that may have "fresh tears" or damaged limbs. DO NOT do this while YOU are driving. Have a passenger look while a driver is operating the vehicle. Do not hold up traffic. You may need to make numerous rounds and retrace your "steps." The passenger should also be looking for possible fresh skid marks, as well. IF YOU SPOT anything amiss, safely pull off the road with your flashers and call authorities.

2. Drive through shopping plazas, hotel parking lots, Department stores…any large parking lot and see if you can spot her vehicle: a 2001 tan Mazda Tribute, with NH plates, 304-5397
Below is a photo of a similar vehicle, not actual. Same color and year/make/model. IF SPOTTED DO NOT TOUCH VEHICLE. Call 9-1-1 immediately!!

3. Print poster above and have a group go to various businesses and ask permission to hang on storefront windows. Not on the entrance doors as that obscures the cashiers view of incoming traffic. (safety reasons) ; ask to post on the actual counter where customers pay. Do not go to large corporate chains (Kohls, Walmart, McDonald's, etc.) as they need corporate approval. Instead, go to high traffic areas such as gas stations, mini marts, strip malls, etc.

4. If you have ANY INFORMATION, no matter how insignificant it may seem…contact police right away. The investigating agency is the Chester NH Police and they can be reached at 603- 887-2080, or your local police, or 9-1-1

Lavanda, would you like me to print off some of your posters and drop them at spots in Westborough tomorrow? I'll probably be going through between 11am and 12 noon and can hit the spots on and around the pike/495 if needed.

Are we sure the ping was near WD? I've only seen it on that one missing poster--nowhere else.

I went to check for "official" information, but neither UNH police or Dover police have anything up on their sites about this?? And Chester police do but it just says "Notice-Missing UNH Student" and has no link or anything?

That house that has historically been quite colorfully painted right on Central?

Yes where they always used to hang out on the porch and a few years ago it was painted as a hippie house~

I usually had 1 or 2 art students working for me~there is another house near there where art students have lived too~just not as many

I sent some messages out~I am not sure about searches or events but they are planning something~I also know the reporter for Fosters that is on this story and I left her a message

UNH Homecoming is this weekend~

Are we sure the ping was near WD? I've only seen it on that one missing poster--nowhere else.

I went to check for "official" information, but neither UNH police or Dover police have anything up on their sites about this?? And Chester police do but it just says "Notice-Missing UNH Student" and has no link or anything?

I think that's the only Tower in Dover and it's up on Garrison Hill which is right behind the hospital~

I will post a picture in a bit

I got to thinking about how terrible my cell reception is and that there aren't that many towers in Dover. In looking at map--the one near WD is the only one in Dover that she would have pinged on, no matter where she was in Dover.

I'm trying to do a screen capture but not having luck.

On the same page---I think that covers way more of Dover then, than just that area. If she was further south than Exit 7 or so, it would ping to Durham or Portsmouth or the Spur Road one but otherwise, anywhere in Dover up to Exit 9 would ping the hospital one.

If that is right, it really leaves all of Dover open as a possibility doesn't it?

There is one on Mast Road, so she made it far enough away from that on 108...

On the same page---I think that covers way more of Dover then, than just that area. If she was further south than Exit 7 or so, it would ping to Durham or Portsmouth or the Spur Road one but otherwise, anywhere in Dover up to Exit 9 would ping the hospital one.

If that is right, it really leaves all of Dover open as a possibility doesn't it?

There is one on Mast Road, so she made it far enough away from that on 108...

If she was on Rt 155 what tower would that ping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname