NJ NJ - Galloway Twp, WhtFem 12-18, UP5221, watch w/ wide leather band, Dec'71

I've recently done a few reconstructions based on those bland looking NCMEC CT-Scan recons, and I decided to do my own rendition for this girl.

The NCMEC description indicates that she *might have had* auburn shoulder length hair. Frequently, auburn hair corresponds to a light complexion. So I did my version of her with sort of an Irish look.

35f432cd-2bd8-4585-9677-a04bc2a92ac9.jpg
187aaa9a-d389-4e0f-83f7-906ec287deca.jpg

Of course with skeletal remains, it is impossible to know what kind of complexion she had, so this is just another interpretation of her facial shape, as indicated in the NCMEC recon

(Disclaimer: This facial reconstruction is based on the NCMEC reconstruction that was based on a CT-Scan of her skull. Details such as her overall look, and the shape of her eyes, lips, etc. are not intended to be exact depictions)
The composite looks of Norwegian descent.

Some other poster on this thread said that the Jane Doe was wearing a wig. Was there a serial number on the wig? I do wonder if the Jane Doe was a local and got the wig locally in areas around Atlantic City, NJ. Galloway is not that far from Atlantic City. Also it is possible that the Jane Doe could have bought the wig at a salon where she got her natural hair styled and cut? Did she have to go to a store that specialized in wigs back then in the late 60's/early 70's?

Also a motel key was found in her pocket. Do we know what motel she was staying at based on the key? Any manufacturer make that was engraved in the key?

Last edited:
This person hasn’t been reported missing just yet, but I can see the resemblance. Her name is Audrey J. Rink (born 1949) and she’s from Massachusetts. Rink divorced from her husband in 1971 and then decided to go to California. She was never heard from again.

Her case appeared on a Facebook group called Jane Does and Missing 1970s-1980s
View attachment 391452
The Facebook group "Jane Does and Missing 1970s-1980s" told me yesterday that Audrey is in fact alive and living in California. So, she's not ACJD

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrown
Back