NJ - Jennifer Londono, 31, slain, dismembered, Englewood, 25 June 2017 *Arrest*

Found another: Lilianna Ku’Uliea Haye missing since May 2017 from California, thought to be with a boyfriend: http://fox5sandiego.com/2017/05/17/deputies-search-for-missing-vista-woman/

She's not in Namus yet and no thread here that I can find. Unless I find that she was found, I'll go start a thread for her now. She also doesn't have a hip tattoo listed but given the location of the tat family might not know about it.

Maybe Liliana is her daughters name ? I don't have tattoos but if I got one I don't believe I would get one with my own name. Or it may have been a significant other?

I know quite a few women who are Hispanic named Liliana, FWIW. If that's what the tattoo says. It could be her name or a loved one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure seems like the same MO. I was thinking about linking this in the LISK forum but not sure where to post it. :scared:
No, please don't post in LISK, AT LEAST NOT FOR NOW. The tattoo is very unique, and doesn't match typical LISK victims. Thanks. ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

the photo of the tattoo the skin looks pretty good, not badly decomposed IMO.

So glad someone was able to work out the rest of that tattoo, but I'm afraid we're going to run into the problem that the name could be translated with numerous different spellings. I don't think this is LISK at all, it's too easy to assume every female murder victim with a tattoo in the NYC area is LISK. It doesn't fit his MO.

Still going with my gang revenge theory. She probably knew something she shouldn't have, or something like that, and they had to dispose of her. It's the easiest to get away with murder when you scatter the body parts around. I wonder where the rest of her is... probably dumped from similarly industrial areas off the coast of Brooklyn where it's really isolated at night.

Anyway I was thinking the name is probably that of the woman's daughter or other close female relative. I don't think it's her own name, it doesn't make any sense to have your own name tattooed on yourself. The skin doesn't look decomposed really, she must not have been in the water for too long. She was definitely a woman of colour. I'd say the murder took place no longer than a few days ago, by the condition of the skin...

I don't see the edit button now for some reason (sorry, new here)... but I was just thinking about the rate of decomposition and the water temperature around NYC at this time of year... the water is still pretty cool which could slow decomposition, so her body could be a week old or a bit more, just my educated guess.

A photo of the Tattoo also ran on the flip page of the cover of the NY POST this morning.

the photo of the tattoo the skin looks pretty good, not badly decomposed IMO.
exactly what i thought. would think the tattoo would have looked worse than it does if the body is in the latter stages of decomposition.

I am so glad she was identified but so very sad for her mother and loved ones. I can't imagine how her mother feels right now. I wonder if they had been wondering where she was or had it only been a short time. I hope they find out who is responsible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back