NJ - Jennifer Londono, 31, slain, dismembered, Englewood, 25 June 2017 *Arrest*

(Coming out of lurkdom to say I saw a case one time on Forensic Files, iirc; the blood in the bathtub ended up being linked to period/menses blood, however initially setoff a false lead direction. I am not saying that's the case here, just wanted to say FTR. Btw, Hi Mo4B. Thanks for the updates. Horrible!)

Hey Mags! This truly is horrible. Who does that??? So so sick.

http://pix11.com/2017/07/07/boyfriend-charged-in-dismemberment-death-of-new-jersey-woman/

BOYFRIEND CHARGED!

Snip

Police say Raphael Lolos, 40, of Bergenfield, N.J. killed his girlfriend, 31-year-old Jennifer Londono, dismembered her body and tossed the parts into the Hudson River.

Lolos was arrested Thursday after an investigation showed that in the days following her murder, he consistently used her credit cards.

Londono, who owned and managed Luna Lounge, had been missing since June 25 when two days later, a torso with a sanskrit tattoo, was found floating in Gowanus Bay.

A day after the remains were discovered, police released photos of a tattoo found on the victim’s body in the hopes it would help them learn who she was.

Snip

Lolos suffered a medical episode after he was taken into custody and was transported to the hospital. His first appearance will be when he's released.

Lolos is charged with murder, desecration of human remains, hindering apprehension, credit card fraud and stalking.

WOW!!!!! I have a bunch of words for this man that would definitely get me banned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was waiting for this-it seemed as if friends wanted his name out there a few days ago.

This same guy was arrested in 2013 during a big drug bust in the city. Horrible. They should of kept him behind bars!!!!!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

This same guy was arrested in 2013 during a big drug bust in the city. Horrible. They should of kept him behind bars!!!!!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

He's got quite a history. Surprised he was ever released.

Snip

According to the Bergen County Prosecutor, NYPD detectives contacted his office and they began a joint probe that led them to believe Lolos killed Londono. Grewal said. "In the days following the murder, Lolos consistently and repeatedly used Londono's credit cards until the time of his arrest on July 6th, 2017."

Lolos allegedly had "inconsistencies" in his story when previously questioned by police. NorthJersey.com reports that he was found in a motel and "was arrested without incident."

When he was taken into custody, authorities say that Lolos "suffered a medical episode and was initially transported via ambulance to Bergen Regional Medical Center for evaluation and treatment and was subsequently brought to Hackensack University Medical Center, where he is receiving medical treatment while in the custody of the Bergen County Sheriff’s Office."

During a vigil this week, a friend said, "For the past few days, I try to close my eyes every night, just to think that this is a dream and she's gonna come back."
Lolos will be arraigned when he is discharged. A funeral service is being held for Londono tonight in Englewood.

http://gothamist.com/2017/07/08/nj_man_charged_with_killing_girlfri.php

From your link:

"“These defendants wreaked havoc on Staten Island by committing numerous violent crimes, dealing dangerous drugs and possessing and selling deadly weapons. They will now be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law,” concluded DA Donovan."

So, ya gotta wonder... when did these gang members go to court and what was Lolos' sentence? What is the "fullest extent of the law" for international drug smuggling?

I guess they just perfect their gang skills while in prison then they're prepped to wreak MORE havoc upon release... scary

Boyfriend Charged with Murder After N.J. Woman’s Body Parts Were Found Floating Around N.Y.C.

Snip

Authorities have not disclosed a possible motive for the homicide. Lolos was detained Thursday at a motel on charges of murder, desecration of human remains, hindering apprehension, credit card fraud and stalking.

He has yet to enter a plea to the five criminal counts against him and it was unclear Monday if he has hired an attorney who could comment on his behalf.

According to the statement from prosecutors, Lolos suffered what was described as “a medical episode” soon after his arrest.

He was transported to Hackensack University Medical Center for treatment. He remains in police custody without bail.

http://people.com/crime/boyfriend-charged-murder-woman-dismembered/

I did some of my own research on the Sanskrit alphabet to try to read the tattoo-- I think the tattoo is primarily a stylized "fake" Sanskrit tattoo. I was able to identify only two letters-- the letters that look like 3-T are "a" in Sanskrit. I wasn't able to identify the first two letter though, which appear to be the same. So I don't think the tattoo has any cultural significance for that reason, along with the fact it's surrounded by other star tattoos.

I've read about dismembered female bodies popping up in the city over the past year, a lot found floating in canals and rivers. I think it's easy to pin found female decedents in NYC/LI on LISK and a part of us almost wants his "work" to make an appearance again, but I'm going to argue this probably isn't his work and more likely gang related. Being chopped up and thrown in the water is a common way gangs dispose of their victims' bodies; if the body is chopped up, and the remains are scattered in various bodies of water, obviously it makes it harder to tie all the pieces together (no pun intended). It's organised in the sense it took some logic, but not organised in the way a truly organised, seasoned serial killer operates. Also the fact her torso was found in Gowanus makes me think it's even less likely LISK. No skilled murderer would be stupid enough to dump their victim in Gowanus.

I live in NYC now, and grew up within minutes of Gilgo Beach. I can tell you from firsthand account of seeing the environment in which the LISK bodies were dumped that it's EXTREMELY easy to conceal a body in the brush down there. And at night, there is absolutely no one on the highway, and when you do see someone on the highway at night it's always unsettling. There's brush, marsh, and reeds everywhere, and no one wants to go in them. People don't usually go poking around those areas which basically made it an ideal situation for LISK. But since the cat's out of the bag and everyone knows LISK's preferred dumping grounds, he probably knows better than to go dumping there again, or even around Jones Beach.

What I wonder now is, if he is still active and in the NYC/LI area, which I don't doubt, where's his new dumping ground? Basically any beach along the south shore is game, especially far enough out east where it gets really rural and desolate. LISK is definitely someone who either lived on Long Island when the murders occurred, grew up there, or worked there. I mean, even if I were an out of towner looking to dump a body, I'd say Gilgo Beach is a pretty good spot. That's fairly obvious. But the fact that those limbs were found in Manorville and then linked to remains on Gilgo Beach just drives home the fact he knows Long Island well. I wonder if perhaps he lives in New York City and does his dirty work on Long Island, having been a previous resident who knows the area well.

The details are similar , it could be him

The details are similar , it could be him

I thought it was like 99% the ex bf who did it? Or are you saying the ex bf could be the LISK? I think that may be a stretch but that's JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back