NJ - Jennifer Londono, 31, slain, dismembered, Englewood, 25 June 2017 *Arrest*

ENGLEWOOD, N.J. -- A torso that washed up off Brooklyn is that of a Bergen County woman who recently bought a bar in Englewood, Daily Voice has confirmed.

Jennifer Londono, 31, was a hard worker who used her life savings to open Luna Lounge, on Armory Street, which had its grand opening on June 8.

Her mother said the Dwight Morrow High School graduate went missing last Sunday after closing up the bar, law enforcement sources told Daily Voice.
http://englewood.dailyvoice.com/pol...county-womans-torso-found-in-brooklyn/715514/

RIP Jennifer. :rose:

I hope they find whoever did this to you.

https://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20170703/upper-west-side/floating-leg-hudson-river-upper-west-side

Leg Found Floating in Hudson Could Belong to Torso Found in Brooklyn: NYPD

UPPER WEST SIDE — A leg found washed up near the 79th Street boat basin could belong to the torso found floating near Red Hook last week, police said.

Police said the leg — which still had pink painted toenails on its foot — was spotted by a jogger near the Hudson River on Saturday around noon.

Officials are now investigating to see if it belongs to the woman's torso found near Red Hook's shoreline, last week.

NY Daily News is reporting more details on this case from a "police source" - that is where I initially found out about this case, and then I came here.

I don't know if they are considered MSM though.

Blood from a dismembered New Jersey woman who washed up in Brooklyn on Saturday, has allegedly been discovered in her boyfriend's bathtub.

Police have now identified Jennifer Londono, 31, of Englewood - who was reported missing on June 25 - as the tattooed corpse.
They have been interviewing her boyfriend as part of their investigation, but a source told the New York Post there has been some 'inconsistencies' in his story.

Blood from a dismembered New Jersey woman who washed up in Brooklyn on Saturday, has allegedly been discovered in her boyfriend's bathtub.

Police have now identified Jennifer Londono, 31, of Englewood - who was reported missing on June 25 - as the tattooed corpse.
They have been interviewing her boyfriend as part of their investigation, but a source told the New York Post there has been some 'inconsistencies' in his story.

I don't know if this is against the rules(I don't have much experience posting) but based off of my observations of her most recent IG post(in Spanish) it seems she might have been separated from her boyfriend recently. She posted like this little meme quote that says roughly "pretty women, single, intelligent...without husbands, or mother in laws. They look for...they look for nothing! Their lives are glorious"

Also, she had no pictures of a boyfriend on her page from what I can tell. I wonder if this might be a case of "if I can't have her, no one will". This is such a heinous crime. Whoever did this is capable of much, much more IMO. If they don't already have a history that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[h=1]Friends of Missing NJ Woman Hold Vigil After Body Parts Found in NYC Waters[/h]Friends of a missing New Jersey woman held a vigil for her on Monday night after body parts believed to be hers were discovered in waters off Brooklyn and Manhattan over the past week.

Authorities believe a leg found in the Hudson River over the weekend and part of a torso found in Brooklyn last week may belong to 31-year-old Jennifer "Jenny" Londono, who has been missing since June 25.

Friends of Londono gathered at a vigil outside the Luna Lounge in Englewood, New Jersey, where she was a manager.

I don't know if this is against the rules(I don't have much experience posting) but based off of my observations of her most recent IG post(in Spanish) it seems she might have been separated from her boyfriend recently. She posted like this little meme quote that says roughly "pretty women, single, intelligent...without husbands, or mother in laws. They look for...they look for nothing! Their lives are glorious"

Also, she had no pictures of a boyfriend on her page from what I can tell. I wonder if this might be a case of "if I can't have her, no one will". This is such a heinous crime. Whoever did this is capable of much, much more IMO. If they don't already have a history that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't even imagine what kind of completely insane monster can do this to anyone. It really is beyond comprehension.

Her friends seem to know who is resonsible for her murder and it seems its someone they know and consider a friend.

Snip

An autopsy of the body parts is still pending. “We are investigating, but the cause and manner are pending further studies,” said Julie Bolcer, spokeswoman for the city Medical Examiner’s office.

Sources said that after the mom, accompanied by Londono’s boyfriend, went to the precinct, the NYPD sent K9 units to look for blood traces in places that the woman frequented.

Snip

The dogs searched the bar, her mom’s car, which the boyfriend had been using, and the boyfriend’s apartment, sources said.

Decomposed torso found floating in Red Hook Channel in Brooklyn
The dog did not find traces of blood in the car, but did find traces in the apartment’s bathtub, sources said.

“It’s looking like the investigation is turning toward the boyfriend,” a police source said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...man-found-boyfriend-bathtub-article-1.3298010

Person noted in the corporate structure change of the bar is of note. Early articles stated that the bf was from a restaurant family, and was 41 years old. If so, it's not the man mentioned. Articles also stated that bf was using Jenny's mother's vehicle. Wonder why.

636347886002727186-IMG-0139.JPG

ENGLEWOOD — Flowers, candles and dirt in the form of a cross lay on the front steps of Luna Lounge in Englewood on Tuesday afternoon.

A photo frame of Jennifer Londono was on the steps, as well. A friend who declined to give his name said he arrived Tuesday to make sure the flowers weren’t out of place at the lounge, which Londono helped open last month.
The 31-year-old Edgewater woman has been reported missing since June 25, but friends fear the dismembered body parts found in New York recently could belong to her.
“She was innocent,” said the friend, who declined to give his name. “She never got in trouble with anyone. People were jealous because her business was progressing.”
http://www.northjersey.com/story/ne...owner-reported-missing-feared-dead/450391001/

Person noted in the corporate structure change of the bar is of note. Early articles stated that the bf was from a restaurant family, and was 41 years old. If so, it's not the man mentioned. Articles also stated that bf was using Jenny's mother's vehicle. Wonder why.

I posted the above rgarding the structure of corp change not to "out" anyone. I don't know who the bf is. But any change to her personal or business life may have contributed to this crime.

Hey Mom, the corporate structure change is very interesting and I'm seeing a lot of the local press backtracking on the victim's ownership of the bar. The boyfriend, who is in the restaurant business, is being questioned as a suspect. A person who owns an interest in the bar has past some issues of his own. I'm surprised that there hasn't been even more press on this. Keep digging.

Hey Mom, the corporate structure change is very interesting and I'm seeing a lot of the local press backtracking on the victim's ownership of the bar. The boyfriend, who is in the restaurant business, is being questioned as a suspect. A person who owns an interest in the bar has past some issues of his own. I'm surprised that there hasn't been even more press on this. Keep digging.

Yes. I've noticed that wording regarding JL's "ownership" is changing every day. Now I see more "manager" and "helped open" the lounge. And yes, I know of the partner or investor's history. Though, LE have made it clear that blood was found in the BF apartment.

***GRAPHIC***

'The woman wasn't just murdered — she was butchered,' the man who found the body told the Post, saying it looked deliberately mutilated.
The torso had been cut at the knees and the woman's intestines were out, said the man who had been walking his dog with his wife when they spotted the corpse.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er-NY-murder-victim-tattoo.html#ixzz4lxaGMQQF
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

(Coming out of lurkdom to say I saw a case one time on Forensic Files, iirc; the blood in the bathtub ended up being linked to period/menses blood, however initially setoff a false lead direction. I am not saying that's the case here, just wanted to say FTR. Btw, Hi Mo4B. Thanks for the updates. Horrible!)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back