NJ NJ - Neptune, Wht/HispFem 20-30, UP1498, distinctive jewelry, 'Zena" jeans, Jul'80

I found Greenwood Cemetery Lakewood NJ - Find A Grave - click on View all interments (879). I looked thru all of the pages for Jane Doe, also unknown, but am not seeing her. If someone has more time, can you please look?

I also wondered if she may have been buried in another cemetery with a similar name. Do not have time to look thru the pages.

Greenville Cemetery Lakewood NJ - Find A Grave - View all interments (778)

Greenwood Cemetery Lakewood NJ Google maps Cedar Bridge Ave, Lakewood, NJ 08701

I can see if I can look through it and can physically go look since I'm in the next town North of there.

There is a Conti family in Howell. I went to school with one of them. Not sure of the spelling of the name though. Could be Conte or Conti.

I sent the links to Pamela Reed. I don't know if it will be helpful, but if she can get the pic up on namus, we can also see if she can get added to the Charlie project and Doe network. The more people who see her picture, the better, imo.

And thank you so much Migmuu. She really was beautiful.

She just wrote me back and will be sending the picture on to the investigator and asking if she can upload the picture to namus, and says thank you for finding it! :)

I wrote to the Greenwood cemetery in Brielle to see if they are associated with the one in Lakewood. I'll let you know what they say. I understand that they kept faulty records, but maybe we can find an area for them to check, or someone who might remember anything about where she was buried.

I wrote to the Greenwood cemetery in Brielle to see if they are associated with the one in Lakewood. I'll let you know what they say. I understand that they kept faulty records, but maybe we can find an area for them to check, or someone who might remember anything about where she was buried.

I wonder if there was any press at her burial? If so they may have taken pictures

I think I found Jennifer's father's obituary, which lists her as deceased. It says that as of 2014 his wife was still alive.

Here's another photo of Jennifer Prince with her husband and infant son. They were featured three months before her disappearance in a newspaper article regarding the advantages of delivering a child at a hospital, as opposed to at home,

Jennifer Conte-Prince and Family.jpg

Here's another photo of Jennifer Prince with her husband and infant son. They were featured three months before her disappearance in a newspaper article regarding the advantages of delivering a child at a hospital, as opposed to at home,

View attachment 93230

Awesome! It's a better angle to see her whole face, I think.
Will you send that to Pamela Reed?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221
Back