NJ NJ - Neptune, Wht/HispFem 20-30, UP1498, distinctive jewelry, 'Zena" jeans, Jul'80

Interesting. The photo of the family shows the husband's name as Jeff while the original article we found listed her husband's name as Stanley. It shows also that her maiden name was Conte.

Well, in Jennifer's father's obituary, it lists Jennifer's son. A man by that name is showing up on spokeo as a relative of a Stanley Prince. (But Stanley would have had to be considerably older than Jennifer to match the age listed.) I haven't checked Jeff Prince out yet.

I don't understand it. Stanley was listed as the husband in the original newspaper reports and Stanley appeared again in connection with either the divorce or the sale of the house. The people finder sites I see show him to be presently 73 years old with a birth date in July 1942. That would mean that he was 36 and Jennifer 21 when their son was born in 1978.

For what it is worth, the couple doesn't look like they have a 15 year age gap to me but I could be wrong.

I'm not finding anything for a Jeffrey Prince so I am guessing that Stanley's nickname was Jeff.

There is a lawyer in Pennsylvania with the same exact name as their son but it is not him.

Yes, I've seen the same thing. Or it could have been a typo in the newspaper.

NamUs Case # 22939 has had changes made. You can view the case by clicking the url below

URL: https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/show/22939

The following fields have been changed:
Photo Added

I don't understand it. Stanley was listed as the husband in the original newspaper reports and Stanley appeared again in connection with either the divorce or the sale of the house. The people finder sites I see show him to be presently 73 years old with a birth date in July 1942. That would mean that he was 36 and Jennifer 21 when their son was born in 1978.

For what it is worth, the couple doesn't look like they have a 15 year age gap to me but I could be wrong.

I'm not finding anything for a Jeffrey Prince so I am guessing that Stanley's nickname was Jeff.

There is a lawyer in Pennsylvania with the same exact name as their son but it is not him.

I don't think she looks 21/22, looks more 25+ to me. I can see him being in his 30's though

attachment.php

I was in the area today, and took many pictures of the area she was found which I will post after I get the kids to bed.

Well, crap. It's telling me I can't attach the images because I'm on my kindle. Even though I'm using the desktop site version. Help?

@KaylaraOwl - Are you able to upload the images to a site like photobucket or imgur? You might be able to just share the link here if you are unable to upload the photos directly into the thread.

It's possible that this uid was killed by Biegenwald. Both Tinton falls and the burger king in Ocean twp. where Betsy Bacon and Anna Olesiewicz were found are 5 minutes away, tops, from the location of this uid. :(

Found a newspaper article:
https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/148242062/
20 Asbury Park PressThurs. July 3, 1980 .-... ft f W k (2) Death is termed suspicious FREEHOLD The death . of an unidentified woman whose skeletal remains were found in a Neptune Township stream on Tuesday has been termed suspicious. Assistant Monmouth County Prosecutor Paul Chalet said an autopsy showed that the woman's skull had been fractured, but Medical Examiner Stanley M. Becker could not determine whether the blow was the primary cause of death. Little is known about the female who probably died about a month ago. She was white, younger than 30, stood about 5-feet-8, and weighed approximately 140 pounds, Chaiet said. Her hair was auburn, she was wearing slacks, and she carried a comb in one of her socks, he said. A man out for a walk found the body about 9:45 a.m. Tuesday In a stream behind the Shore Lanes bowling alley, Route 35, just south of the Asbury Avenue Circle. The body was lying face up, and the lower half of it was in the shallow stream. The upper half was reduced to a skeleton, Chaiet said. He said police did not know if the woman died where her corpse was found or was transported there. Neptune police and Investigators from the prosecutor's office worked on the case all day yesterday, checking reports on missing females for clues. Chaiet Indicated there was some difficulty identifying the body, but he declined to go into any details. The stream is located in a wooded area and Chaiet said a path transverses the spot where the corpse was discovered.

*Correction, they found her stuff behind Delilahs Den. I still think they need to search behind Centerfolds and possibly in that stream again, either behind the bowling alley or across the street in the stream bed.

Just to reference Jan Cotta again... Deal is about 5 minutes drive away from where this uid was found.

Ok, so Greenwood Cemetery probably doesn't know where they buried our Jane Doe. I found out that the Ocean County Historical society keeps a record of all known burials in the county. I've contacted them asking whether their records for Greenwood Cemetery are reasonably accurate, and if need be, I will go and search their archives and see if I can find out where this Jane Doe is buried. My kids are on vacation at the end of this week without me, so I can do some running around. :)

Found a newspaper article:
https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/148242062/
20 Asbury Park PressThurs. July 3, 1980 .-... ft f W k (2) Death is termed suspicious FREEHOLD The death . of an unidentified woman whose skeletal remains were found in a Neptune Township stream on Tuesday has been termed suspicious. Assistant Monmouth County Prosecutor Paul Chalet said an autopsy showed that the woman's skull had been fractured, but Medical Examiner Stanley M. Becker could not determine whether the blow was the primary cause of death. Little is known about the female who probably died about a month ago. She was white, younger than 30, stood about 5-feet-8, and weighed approximately 140 pounds, Chaiet said. Her hair was auburn, she was wearing slacks, and she carried a comb in one of her socks, he said. A man out for a walk found the body about 9:45 a.m. Tuesday In a stream behind the Shore Lanes bowling alley, Route 35, just south of the Asbury Avenue Circle. The body was lying face up, and the lower half of it was in the shallow stream. The upper half was reduced to a skeleton, Chaiet said. He said police did not know if the woman died where her corpse was found or was transported there. Neptune police and Investigators from the prosecutor's office worked on the case all day yesterday, checking reports on missing females for clues. Chaiet Indicated there was some difficulty identifying the body, but he declined to go into any details. The stream is located in a wooded area and Chaiet said a path transverses the spot where the corpse was discovered.

Not able to see the articles without an account

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back