Deceased/Not Found NJ - Sarah Stern, 19, Neptune City, 2 Dec 2016 *Arrests* #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
watching that dash cam video it was 3 am - so many cars passing by in that short time frame - 2 drove by sarahs car under that time and others on the other side - no way those 2 dumped her body over that bridge - seeing the traffic its too busy. Not buying it. Where did they put her? The defense story is concerning, without a body this defense attorney has come up with a clever angle, I don't know how defense attorneys sleep at night.

That's exactly WHY I will NEVER become one!

I interpret this to mean that it was Taylor who secretly taped LM's confession. That or it's just a misquote and poorly written IMO.
We know he is working with LE if he led them to those safe boxes.

How long until Grand Jury?

I saw this same statement being repeated in other articles, but I do not believe it is accurate.

According to this article, during the detention hearing for PT, the judge denied bail for several reasons, and one was for the security of AC, who had recorded LM describe what had occurred:

(Bold is by me)
Doyle argued that because Taylor lied to authorities in December and attempted to obstruct justice by concealing a body, he would continue to try to obstruct justice – a factor she said the judge could use to keep him locked up until trial.
Doyle also argued that Taylor posed a threat to a witness - the person whose conversation with McAtasney was recorded.
That person was identified in court by the initials “A.C.’’
Doyle said McAtasney told A.C. in the recorded conversation that if Taylor knew he had gone to the police, he would try to kill him, but McAtasney vowed to protect the witness from Taylor.

http://www.app.com/story/news/crime...07/preston-taylor-detention-hearing/97587946/

That's what there client is paying for. To create doubt.

LM is now in yellow garb. Some say that indicates isolation or suicide watch. Does anyone know?

LM is now in yellow garb. Some say that indicates isolation or suicide watch. Does anyone know?

I asked about the yellow and was told that for Monmouth county the colors are coded as: pink-problem child, yellow-scared or keep separated, green-male, maroon-female, and tan-drug addict

I believe yellow is travel at Monmouth County.

As for the bridge it would be non stop busy with cars on a Friday night. There are many local bars in the area and closing time is 2AM.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I just read that Taylor has a second hearing on Thursday. Anyone know about that?
I read in the comments.

http://www.nj.com/monmouth/index.ssf/2017/02/teen_accused_of_killing_friend_appears_in_court.html

They gave a source, but I cannot access APP :(

http://www.app.com/story/news/local...etention-hearing-sarah-stern-murder/97767580/

All that is in the app.com site about another detention hearing is the same sentence you posted.
I wonder why you cannot access the site? (but I cannot access the comments on your first link, from my ipad... gaah)

All that is in the app.com site about another detention hearing is the same sentence you posted.
I wonder why you cannot access the site? (but I cannot access the comments on your first link, from my ipad... gaah)

I get this:
We hope you have enjoyed your complimentary access.

It will be interesting to see what else comes up tomorrow.

Ihad terrible trouble locating AC. Someone here helped me, I tried to thank them but their inbox was full. So if your reading thank you and if anyone needs a friendly point in the right direction, my box is open.

I believe yellow is travel at Monmouth County.

As for the bridge it would be non stop busy with cars on a Friday night. There are many local bars in the area and closing time is 2AM.

Yellow should indicate that the inmate was moved from the correction facility and being transported to court. Many local correctional facilities will use a different jumper for inmates that are being transported that day.
Once he gets to state prison, the color of his jumper could indicate what housing unit though.

Yellow should indicate that the inmate was moved from the correction facility and being transported to court. Many local correctional facilities will use a different jumper for inmates that are being transported that day.
Once he gets to state prison, the color of his jumper could indicate what housing unit though.
So yellow is for travel?

So yellow is for travel?

It appears to be so for Monmouth. It could very well also be used to indicate housing-pod ( like Protective custody ) it wouldn't be far fetched to believe that this little monster won't fair too well in jail. Luckily for him, any inmates in the county jail that he'd be in direct contact with are all awaiting trial. The inmates that have already been sentenced to terms usually longer then 12 months will be moved into a different housing and then off to state prison.
So these boys haven't yet gotten a taste of hardened criminals yet. ( I'm eagerly awaiting that day lol!)
I would not be at all surprised if either of the boys , especially LM, would be on SW . SW would also wear a different garb.

I agree neither of them would last a week in Trenton or Rahway. That's why I keep wondering why did they not run or even attempt to run. Either they think they are smart enough to pull this off and beat the charges or they are delusional.

I asked about the yellow and was told that for Monmouth county the colors are coded as: pink-problem child, yellow-scared or keep separated, green-male, maroon-female, and tan-drug addict

Where did you get this info?

I can look at random cases in the Monmouth freehold area and see that this color coding is not accurate. Maybe the rules have changed? Or maybe the jail is not consistent with the color coding?

I agree neither of them would last a week in Trenton or Rahway. That's why I keep wondering why did they not run or even attempt to run. Either they think they are smart enough to pull this off and beat the charges or they are delusional.

Agreed 100% !!! Rahway isn't going to be fun for either boy. Especially LM.

He had green on last time. So did PT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members