NJ - Sarah Stern, 19, Neptune City, 2 Dec 2016 *Arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if LE has SS's phone? And also, where was her dog when this was all happening??

Does anyone know if LE has SS's phone? And also, where was her dog when this was all happening??

I know that Sarah's phone has been MIA since approx 4pm 12/2. That's when it last pinged...
I don't know about Buddy [emoji29]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I asked about her dog early on. :(
In one of the articles it does state her Dad walking him in their neighborhood. :(

I suspect they have a very special bond now.

I have seen no mention of her phone.

Then they most likely buried the safe (with her clothing) there Saturday 12/3. Do you think LE has requested Sandy Hook's surveillance footage?

Has anyone gone to see if there are in fact cameras on the bridge?

Early on in the investigation the admin of the Find Sarah FB page said the cameras on the bridge were not functioning properly at the time, or something to that effect.

I had to drive up to north Jersey today and after I crossed the bridge I had Sarah's case on my mind the whole time. One thing that has really been bothering me is one of the defense lawyers claiming that Sarah could be alive because the boys stories sound scripted. I'm not a lawyer but that's a crazy defense strategy imo. But it did get me thinking. What if they did perfectly script what to say if they got caught to assure that a body wouldn't be found? Things could've happened exactly like they said (even though the DEFENSE lawyer said their words sound scripted) and she could've sadly been washed out to sea, which is what the boys would've wanted but.. how could they have been sure her body wouldn't have been found?

What they did in fact accomplish by saying they threw her over, truth or not, was multiple LE agencies and hundreds of people looking in the opposite direction for days, weeks, and now months!!

Apologies I can't seem to find the article about the defense atty in order to cite. While looking for it I did find this article which claims a source said the three were "besties"

http://people.com/crime/sarah-stern-new-jersey-missing-murder/

I had to drive up to north Jersey today and after I crossed the bridge I had Sarah's case on my mind the whole time. One thing that has really been bothering me is one of the defense lawyers claiming that Sarah could be alive because the boys stories sound scripted. I'm not a lawyer but that's a crazy defense strategy imo. But it did get me thinking. What if they did perfectly script what to say if they got caught to assure that a body wouldn't be found? Things could've happened exactly like they said (even though the DEFENSE lawyer said their words sound scripted) and she could've sadly been washed out to sea, which is what the boys would've wanted but.. how could they have been sure her body wouldn't have been found?

What they did if fact accomplish by saying they threw her over, truth or not, was multiple LE agencies and hundreds of people looking in the opposite direction for days, weeks, and now months!!

Apologies I can't seem to find the article about the defense atty in order to cite. While looking for it I did find this article which claims a source said the three were "besties"

http://people.com/crime/sarah-stern-new-jersey-missing-murder/

Don't get me started...........

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Dec-2016-*Arrests*-1&p=13148685#post13148685

Early on in the investigation the admin of the Find Sarah FB page said the cameras on the bridge were not functioning properly at the time, or something to that effect.

I never saw that. Do you believe hearsay?

I really hope Sarah's cousins ask for help from the public in another search for SS. This time one search should be in Sandy Hook, and another at Shark River park. I certainly would help with both.

I really hope Sarah's cousins ask for help from the public in another search for SS. This time one search should be in Sandy Hook, and another at Shark River park. I certainly would help with both.

60+ degrees tomorrow and coming week looks warm. Just saying.

eta: and that dilapidated place as well.

I never saw that. Do you believe hearsay?
The admin was responding to the same question about cameras on the bridge that someone asked on the FB page so I don't think it would be hearsay. It was under the comments section on FB of one of the early posts about finding Sarah.

The admin was responding to the same question about cameras on the bridge that someone asked on the FB page so I don't think it would be hearsay. It was under the comments section on FB of one of the early posts about finding Sarah.

I appreciate that. However I will only believe facts posted by LE. Who's the admin? I don't have FB.

I appreciate that. However I will only believe facts posted by LE. Who's the admin? I don't have FB.
I agree completely about getting the facts straight from LE. I think they've held the facts about this case very close from the get go, especially if they found LM's phone in the driveway. I have never had a FB account but this one is public so anyone can read it. I can't say for sure but I'm fairly certain it is run by family members or close friends of the family.

I agree completely about getting the facts straight from LE. I think they've held the facts about this case very close from the get go, especially if they found LM's phone in the driveway. I have never had a FB account but this one is public so anyone can read it. I can't say for sure but I'm fairly certain it is run by family members or close friends of the family.

I took a screenshot of one of the original FB posts:
33846d54f73bb17be6feaf1f9e1c247e.jpg

Thanks for posting that Veronica27, that should settle that question. Maybe some of them were working and that was propaganda at the time.

Actually, I just realized it said surrounding cameras were malfunctioning in regard to camera footage being pulled from the bridge. That is confusing. AHH now I want to get out of bed and go look.

Dang, you two are good. I need to process that. Tomorrow.

Ok would love your thoughts. If SS was buried either S.Hook, S.River park, or even Camp Evans, where would the beast LM want her? Close, so he could check on area? Or far away? Where do some of your gut instincts say she is buried, if you thought that's what LM and PT did with her?

One more thing..In the search for SS the had broken up the search. Into town areas. For example I was the Lead from Loch Arbour to Deal along the beach. Leads were lined up, and the authorities yelled out what areas we were searching. Volunteers chose what area they wanted to help with, an became a part of that team search. I'm wondering what team or teams LM and PT were on. Those two weren't just there so it didn't look odd they weren't there. Those 2 were there to information.

Is this the reason people get up early?!

Also explains why my spelling is horrible, please excuse.

OK. So initially, I thought LM & PT put Sarah into the water under the bridge and then drove her car up to the top point of the bridge to make it look like a suicide. I thought this because I didn’t think they had it in them to take such a risk of being caught throwing her off the Belmar bridge on a Friday night.

Then, I thought they buried her somewhere but had made a pact (that no matter what happened) they would ALWAYS say that she’s in the water. Being from the area, my best guesses as to where they would have buried her are: Ghost Woods in Shark River Hills, Camp Evans in Wall, or the woods near Sunshine Village in Neptune.

But now, I think PT will do anything he can not to spend another day in jail. So my best guess is that he told the truth. They threw Sarah off the Belmar bridge :(

Ok would love your thoughts. If SS was buried either S.Hook, S.River park, or even Camp Evans, where would the beast LM want her? Close, so he could check on area? Or far away? Where do some of your gut instincts say she is buried, if you thought that's what LM and PT did with her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels