NJ - Sarah Stern, 19, Neptune City, 2 Dec 2016 *Arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
At PT's first detention hearing, the Asst. Prosecutor said...

-While at work, PT received a call from LM saying he was at the bank...gonna take her out
-LM arrived home to their shared apartment & PT was there (so home from work), and LM told him that he did it. LM said they'd go there together later but PT had to go there now to move Sarah's body outside and look for LM's phone (LM had to go to work)

Since LM had lost his phone, did he use Sarah's phone to call PT? And, if that happened...PT then would see SS as calling him, I wonder what would have been running through his mind when/if he saw SS calling him that evening.

I am doubting he would have expected LM on the other end.

Just wondering if that is how it went down?

-While at work, PT received a call from LM saying he was at the bank...gonna take her out
-LM arrived home to their shared apartment & PT was there (so home from work), and LM told him that he did it. LM said they'd go there together later but PT had to go there now to move Sarah's body outside and look for LM's phone (LM had to go to work)

That's so sick. He then went to work.

I did google street view and see one camera on 35 and 8th. It's facing 8th. But i may be missing others

There are a few on 35 in Belmar right after the bridge. Could they all have been malfunctioning that night?!

6c815d62dbf856382adc2b57a2fd041b.jpg
d3b14bde4fcf4c4a6f6841f2dfb98b32.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The question still remains. Are there any camera's ON the bridge?

I couldn't make it there today & Google Earth doesn't give me a good angle of the bridge so the question still remains for me. I think there are cameras under the bridge for boat traffic surveillance.

The question still remains. Are there any camera's ON the bridge?

I agree - I live down the street and have been looking every day when I pass over the bridge. I only see what appear to be under span camera for boat traffic. Perhaps the cameras south of the bridge that Veronica posted or one of the bars just north of the bridge like Headliner have cameras for security that may have picked up something? I often come over the bridge during the night and don't find it so hard to believe. There is some activity but with the timing of the traffic light at the intersection before the bridge on Steiner Ave and after the span on 8th it's not unrealistic that they could have dropped SS over the bridge into the water without any cars passing. Someone commented today that if she is still in the inlet the warm temperatures this weekend may help her surface. Will continue to pray for peace & justice for Sarah, her family and friends.

IMO LM is seriously twisted and the whole saga is part of some reality murder movie plot he was attempting to create. I don't give any energy to any of the conspiracy theories being circulated by his family and friends. There is no reasonable explanation why these two would face life in prison and the financial burden of their defense to help her disappear. LE has more than they are sharing and as much as we all want to know what happened. Justice is most important. All in good time..

There are a few on 35 in Belmar right after the bridge. Could they all have been malfunctioning that night?!

6c815d62dbf856382adc2b57a2fd041b.jpg
d3b14bde4fcf4c4a6f6841f2dfb98b32.jpg

Aren't those traffic cams? They don't work like surveillance cameras..they don't save video

Aren't those traffic cams? They don't work like surveillance cameras..they don't save video

I don't know which type of cameras they are. It's possible that they don't store images. Or they might only detect cars that are speeding or running lights. I know they aren't listed on the 511nj site.

Have also wondered what Liam did with Buddy during the crime he committed. Sickening.

I keep seeing people mention Buddy and where he was during the crime. I mean, they were on a trip to Florida. Maybe he was put into the care of a kennel or family friends. Sarah came back earlier than her father, so maybe Buddy wasn't supposed to be picked up yet (until Michael returned?)? Just my opinion. We used to do that with our dogs (kennel) if no one was available to watch them for us.

The Mayor in my City tells me those are traffic timers. They sense traffic flow and adjust as necessary.
I first thought they were cameras and complained. He invited me to come and get a demo of all our surveillance in the city as he has done before. I didn't take him up, but yes they are timing sensors.

MOO

I keep seeing people mention Buddy and where he was during the crime. I mean, they were on a trip to Florida. Maybe he was put into the care of a kennel or family friends. Sarah came back earlier than her father, so maybe Buddy wasn't supposed to be picked up yet (until Michael returned?)? Just my opinion. We used to do that with our dogs (kennel) if no one was available to watch them for us.

There are at least 2 boarding kennels in the Belmar area, probably more.

Totally believe you and Veronica27. My memory is clearly not too hot, since I have no recollection of the Datsurfer thing. Scary! Thanks for the clarification, both of you. Frankly, I was shocked his FB was not shut down immediately upon retaining his attorney. That would be the first advice I'd give. However, his was a pretty sweet FB account...playing with cousins. Pretty wholesome, all that I saw. But my view is limited. V27, you can see more. QUOTE=Gardenista;13158064]Not sure, but it's the same page I've had bookmarked since day one. And I did google searches of datsurfer weeks ago[/QUOTE]

Probably was sitting in his or her car at bank, waiting for her to withdraw her funds when he called PT.

When LE found Sarah's car and went to her home, found the door unlocked and no one home, what would have been the first thing they would have done? Who would they have called? I mean, how on Earth would they know how or where to reach Sarah's grandmother or father? If the car was registered to her grandmother, they wouldn't have even known who they were looking for or who had been driving the car. Anyone have any ideas what LE's first steps would have been? Also, isn't it weird that LE nor family members noticed anything in the home that would indicate nefarious actions had taken place? A struggle and a murder and transporting a body? I just am trying to wrap my arms around whether these boys are telling the truth about WHERE Sarah was murdered. Why would you take the risk of evidence, tons of evidence, being available in the victim's home? Why wouldn't you do it elsewhere and dispose of the body elsewhere?

I hope so!

The Mayor in my City tells me those are traffic timers. They sense traffic flow and adjust as necessary.
I first thought they were cameras and complained. He invited me to come and get a demo of all our surveillance in the city as he has done before. I didn't take him up, but yes they are timing sensors.

MOO

That stinks. But thanks so much for sharing.

It would make sense that those are traffic timers as there is a railroad crossing one block east of that intersection. When the train is passing the light is delayed to prevent traffic from backing up into the intersection. Only reason I know is because I try to time my commute around it!

Once again Neptune City is very small. The Sterns are well know and active in community. SS mom owned a book store in town for awhile.
Lots of Relatives in mom's side. Think of Neptune City as a Goldfish bowl. In some ways great, in some ways not so great. The LE would have no problem knowing whose house that was an getting in touch with a family member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Babs1966