No outcry to find the killer/Zanny

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, if I were in KC's position I would be showing out BIG TIME! (of course this is assuming KC is innocent) I would be begging, pleading and bawling for help to find the killer of my child! Even if I were sitting behind bars! Of course if it were me, I wouldn't be behind those bars long because the would already have shipped me off to the psych ward.

My family would be screaming for justice and pleading with police to find the real killer. My family would do WHATEVER it takes to see me cleared and the real perp brought to trial.

The A's lack of reaction to the situation that KC is in now speak VOLUMES. I fully believe they have resigned themselves to the undeniable truth.

IMO

I understand your point. However, JB says that the latest findings released are "junk science" ... if they were going to claim an accident and cover-up the evidence would be the same ... connection from the accused to the victim to the crime scene. There would be no need to discredit the forensics ... only to present an alternate theory as to the how and why.

JB is going to attack everything he can find to attack in hopes that just one thing will sway a juror. He has no evidence to support an alternative theory so he'll 'suggest' a few and hope one of the 12 might find it reasonable. In other words, he's going to throw the entire pot of spaghetti on the wall and hope that just one noodle sticks. He'll probably contradict himself repeatedly, just like Geragos did. The evidence is good if he can use it to support a theory, junk if he wants to debunk one. He has nothing else he can work with.

Of course it does. It says that the A's believe that Casey is responsible for what happened to Caylee. I guess I'm missing the point here - isn't that what everyone wanted? Why is this a bad thing?

I'm really not so sure that they aren't leaning towards one of Casey's friends being the culprit. There would not be plees for a killer if they are working in their own camp to try and make something out of one of the friends being responsible. Does that make sense??

I'm pretty certain the A's (and the defense) want to keep all the possible blame doors open, whatever they actually believe. They have never come out and disavowed the nanny story. They and Casey have tried to cast blame on JG, as some sort of Svengali character with great power over Casey. LKB has even suggested the MM is not on the up and up. They also have suggested the new group of friends was at fault (PR trip, etc.).

I'm really not so sure that they aren't leaning towards one of Casey's friends being the culprit. There would not be plees for a killer if they are working in their own camp to try and make something out of one of the friends being responsible. Does that make sense??

I think if that were the case they'd still be in the media making statements about Casey's innocence and how the truth will come out at the trial. The A's are not dumb, they see that the evidence all points directly at Casey and no one else, IMO.

It seems to me that the A's have all but said they no longer believe the Zanny story. Why would they be expected to ask for help finding someone they don't believe exists? I suppose, if they were in cover-up mode, as so many people insist, that's exactly what they would do.

Well, if Casey didn't kill Caylee, somebody did. Now if, as you say, "the A's have all but said they no longer believe the Zanny story", don't they care who really did kill the granddaughter they loved more than anything in the world? Don't they want JUSTICE for CAYLEE?

The Anthonys know KC killed Caylee, this fact was confirmed at the last jail visit when CA, at the end of her rope and hope, begged KC for any crumb of info helpful in
finding Caylee, the last straw for CA.......well, we all saw KC's reaction, me me me....and we also saw CA put her head down in sorrow and despair....SHE KNEW....
Even now, after seeing all the evidence pointing towards KC, the dysfunctional family dynamics, my mind still wants to reject the fact that a mother can intentionally kill her child.....it is so inconceivable...makes me sick!....

There are different pieces here:

1. IMHO the A's admitted the Nanny story is fake and know that KC did something, but hope above hope it was an accident and that KC is too scared to tell them.
2. However, the A's do want KC to be found not guilty, both because they love her and choose to believe it was a horrible accident.
3. The Defense don't care what the A's think, they want to float many theories (as stated) and to challenge the forensics to create reasonable doubt.
4. Thus, it suits the Defense to claim it was the Nanny, or SODDI, or SONDI.
5. That's why the current ZFG law suit seeks to completely remove her from the equation.

In summary, the A's know are deflated and hopeful it was an accident and, the Defense will throw anything and everything and don't need to plea to the killer.

I think if that were the case they'd still be in the media making statements about Casey's innocence and how the truth will come out at the trial. The A's are not dumb, they see that the evidence all points directly at Casey and no one else, IMO.

I think they know that too but I just don't see them being completly with out hope that it was a friend. It's not that I think they are stupid, it's just that with all I've seen I don't see themselves letting go of any chance KC may be innocent. I don't think they are out making statements because they have been pretty good at keeping a lid on it since BC joined in.

There are different pieces here:

1. IMHO the A's admitted the Nanny story is fake and know that KC did something, but hope above hope it was an accident and that KC is too scared to tell them.
2. However, the A's do want KC to be found not guilty, both because they love her and choose to believe it was a horrible accident.
3. The Defense don't care what the A's think, they want to float many theories (as stated) and to challenge the forensics to create reasonable doubt.
4. Thus, it suits the Defense to claim it was the Nanny, or SODDI, or SONDI.
5. That's why the current ZFG law suit seeks to completely remove her from the equation.

In summary, the A's know are deflated and hopeful it was an accident and, the Defense will throw anything and everything and don't need to plea to the killer.

I think that sums it up quite well. People need to remember that the A's are not the defense and may not even be supporting the defense. That line seems to get a bit blurred at times.

I strongly believe that the A's feel the killer is in jail. I also believe that they are holding onto the hope that the death was accidental.

PS: I think you rate more than one Hooah.

I believe they know KC is guilty too but I also think they're accepting the fact that it wasn't accidental. I think they don't go visit her or call because they don't want to - not because it's recorded.

Well, if Casey didn't kill Caylee, somebody did. Now if, as you say, "the A's have all but said they no longer believe the Zanny story", don't they care who really did kill the granddaughter they loved more than anything in the world? Don't they want JUSTICE for CAYLEE?

Of course they want justice for Caylee. What makes you think they don't?

I believe they know KC is guilty too but I also think they're accepting the fact that it wasn't accidental. I think they don't go visit her or call because they don't want to - not because it's recorded.

You are probably right, so I take back what I said about them currently holding out hope that it was accidental. They may very well be coming to terms with the possibility that it was an intentional act. I think they want to visit Casey and have a few words they'd like to say to her but don't want the visit played in the media. I also believe that it's Casey who is in control of the visits and who is refusing to see them. They can do nothing for her now, they serve no purpose in her life.

Why aren't the A's and the defense searching high & low for Caylee's ruthless killer? Wouldn't that spring CMA from the slammer immediately if said killer was found? The reason is consciousness of guilt, plain and simple. Just like Scott Peterson and OJ Simpson who never bothered to look for the "real" killers.

The Anthonys know KC killed Caylee, this fact was confirmed at the last jail visit when CA, at the end of her rope and hope, begged KC for any crumb of info helpful in
finding Caylee, the last straw for CA.......well, we all saw KC's reaction, me me me....and we also saw CA put her head down in sorrow and despair....SHE KNEW....
Even now, after seeing all the evidence pointing towards KC, the dysfunctional family dynamics, my mind still wants to reject the fact that a mother can intentionally kill her child.....it is so inconceivable...makes me sick!....

It may be inconceivable to some, but it happens quite frequently, always has, always will. I believe we have been living with a somewhat false idea that motherhood automatically programs one to love, nurture and worship our children. That isn't necessarily true - even animals will kill, and sometimes eat, their young.

Of course they want justice for Caylee. What makes you think they don't?

Well, if they don't believe in Zanny any more, and they ain't looking for another killer, where do they think justice will come from?

My opinion only

I think that the fact that the A's nor anyone else ... including JB, have put forth an effort to find the killer/kidnapper, Zanny "the Nanny" Fernandez-Gonzales, speaks volumes. If someone dear to your family was kidnapped and later found murdered ... wouldn't you do all you could to bring the person accused to justice? After all, we know that Zanny was the last person to have Caylee -- at least according to Casey and the A's. So why do we not hear via the attorney that the A's are asking for help to clear their daughters name and bring the real killer to justice? Also, you notice, we never hear from anyone on the defense asking for the "real" JH or JL, Samantha and RF nor any other, heretofore, unverified witnesses to come forward. Any ONE of these people could clear his client ... or in the least verify her credibility ... yet he has made no public EFFORT to find them! How could ALL of these people suddenly drop from the face of the earth at the same time? To me that says it all. IMO a jury will think the same!

Absolutely agree. It is beyond mind boggling. It all points to "GUILTY" for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn