NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks to me like the "Lithia Hyundai" was filled in by someone else. Sometimes I give checks with the to:field left blank because I'm not sure who to make it out to.

I could be wrong though!

IIRC brother mentioned going to one but he didn't say which one

He'd have to have practiced with that "bump stock" I'd think and I don't know if a target range would allow a modification like that. They might, as I said on o.p., I don't go to ranges.

Here is a check written by Stephen Paddock with his handwriting.

stephen-paddock-check-ht-jc-171005_4x3_992.jpg

What I notice in his handwriting
The writing straight or angles to the right
Consistent pressure and bold
Some letters look like hooks and stingers
Muddying in d's, 0's, 3's 8's
Some use of cursive, but mostly print
His signature looks like a scribble

This suggest that Stephen Paddock likes to think big and he is in control. He shows characteristics of someone who likes to be around people, but not extremely sociable. He likes a challenge.
Interesting that his signature leans to the left. I rarely see that, especially if his printing leans to the right. That leaning in different directions says contrary things about him, I believe.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

He'd have to have practiced with that "bump stock" I'd think and I don't know if a target range would allow a modification like that. They might, as I said on o.p., I don't go to ranges.

The ones I have been to don't allow them. Even the NRA forbids use at its own ranges. There are people who make homemade ones such as with rubber bands but if they bring them to the ranges they get turned away.

Firing ranges in general commonly ban bump stocks, which increase the rate of fire of semi-automatic weapons by using recoil to allow the shooter to engage the trigger more rapidly, according to Politico.

The motion of the stock makes the modified weapon "horribly inaccurate," U.S. Conceal Carry Association President Tim Schmidt told Fox Business.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/354069-nra-bans-bump-stocks-at-its-own-firing-range

Here is a check written by Stephen Paddock with his handwriting.

What I notice in his handwriting
The writing straight or angles to the right
Consistent pressure and bold
Some letters look like hooks and stingers
Muddying in d's, 0's, 3's 8's
Some use of cursive, but mostly print
His signature looks like a scribble

This suggest that Stephen Paddock likes to think big and he is in control. He shows characteristics of someone who likes to be around people, but not extremely sociable. He likes a challenge.

IMO, the DL info at the top was written by the dealership... rarely does the check writer fill in their own identifying info. I believe the only parts he wrote would be the dollar amount in words and numbers, the date, and the signature... I’m not sure on the name of the payee - it looks different IMO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Interesting that his signature leans to the left. I rarely see that, especially if his printing leans to the right. That leaning in different directions says contrary things about him, I believe.

That is another thing I notice too.

5 Hell Traits Revealed in Handwriting
https://handwritinguniversity.com/members/weekly-newsletters/5hell-traits/

This suggests that Stephen Paddock has emotional instability or dual personality.

Here is Lori Drew's handwriting.
1120072megan13.gif

Lori Drew
Inconsistent pressure
Considerable muddying
Angles to the right
Some "f" and "g" look like numbers
Use of print and cursive
Inconsistent spacing
Wording is spaced, while within words less space
Slants all over the place, straight, upward, and downward
Stingers in c's
Lower part of a's are angled
The cursive l's look like cross between print and cursive
A dot above "i" is to the right of "i"

Drew's handwriting suggests extreme volatility as she is prone to anger. She can be impulsive and calculating. It goes either way for her. The g's suggest that Drew has sexuality issues as she has intense sex drives. There is likely abandonment issues with her.

Jerry Sandusky's Handwriting
JerrySpinelliLetter1_0.JPG

JerrySpinelliLetter2.JPG

Jerry Sandusky
Consistent pressure
Considerable muddying, it is ubiquitous
Angles to the right
Use only cursive
Consistent spacing
Slants is mostly straight with some downward slant
Stingers in c's
The dot above "i" is to the right in a few of the i's

Sandusky's handwriting is mostly consistent, unlike Drew or to some degree Paddock. Like Drew, he can be impulsive and calculating. He is more calculating. He is very cool headed and is not highly prone to anger. He is a predator.

Andrew Cunanan's Handwriting (Signature)
4327442_orig.jpg

Andrew Cunanan
Inconsistent pressure
Angles to the right
Stingers in a's and n's

Handwriting-Andrew Cunanan
http://www.handwriting.org/andrew-cunanan.html

Andrew Cunanan is very prone to anger. Cunanan likes to be challenged like Paddock.

This suggests that Paddock may have more in common with Andrew Cunanan, Jerry Sandusky, and Lori Drew.

IMO, the DL info at the top was written by the dealership... rarely does the check writer fill in their own identifying info. I believe the only parts he wrote would be the dollar amount in words and numbers, the date, and the signature... I’m not sure on the name of the payee - it looks different IMO.

Well I know it says Nevada DL and the exp date as well as DOB so yes I agree with you.

The dealership where he bought the gfs car

-Got it, thanks! It threw me off because usually it will read “Lithia Hyundai of Nevada or Reno”. Something along those lines. I guess it didn’t matter anyway because they got the funds on the spot.

-Can you read the Exp on his DL?
TIA

In the last thread I mistyped and didn't have a chance to correct it. Bump stocks can fire 400-800 rounds per minute. I typed per second in my post. Apologies for any confusion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay- I need some confirmation please . Did anyone recall reading that he was an accountant for the US Department of Defense ? If anyone had read about his plane registration (I’ll try to find the link to post), it appeared that the owner following Paddock was a company based out of Roanoke, VA, labeled as “intelligence/defense.” Im just looking for some piggyback information pertaining to this- as well as some confirmation.
Furthermore, I had also read that the man has not “had a job” since the 80s. If that is the case, his copious amount of wealth has to be coming from something other than gambling! No?

He was a real estate investor.

Here is a NYT article. Sounds like he was prepared to kill people several decades ago, using similar tactic. Got on the roof with a gun waiting for rioters. I presume rioters didn't show up.
"He was also willing to fight to defend what was his. During the riots in Los Angeles in the 1990s, he went to the roof of an apartment complex he owned in a flak jacket and armed with a gun, waiting for the rioters..."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/07/us/stephen-paddock-vegas.html

I Know a lot of people that took weapons onto their roofs for self defense during those violent riots. I was living in Venice Beach and there was a lot of rioting and arson going on around me.

I was huddled in my bathroom with a 3 wk old and a 4 yr old, while my husband had just left the country on a business trip. People were throwing bricks at my front porch and I was scared to death.

The Korean family next door sent their sons onto the roof with rifles, and they scared off the rioters who were throwing bricks at my front steps.

So just because someone got onto their roof with a weapon, it does not mean they had evil intent. They might have just been defending themselves against having their home set on fire or invaded.

If you go to this poster's Twitter TL you will see that someone debunked this and the guy admitted he had bad info, yet he left it up on this website. Looking at his "sources" for his various claims, it is clear that he does no vetting of them. For instance, he posts a screen shot from some nameless person claiming to be a police officer. This is not what real journalists do. They do not release unvetted information from unknown and unvetted sources. So I would not put any stock in this website.

Thank you for the clarification.

-What style handwriting says you are fairly to partly normal?
I don't think there is any particular style that says that. There are so many aspects of handwriting analysis to take into account. It's been years since I read up on this but I do remember that leaning one way or the other means different things. I'm betting that his signature and other cursive might be more telling about his real nature, but I'm no expert. This is very interesting, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member