NV NV - Jessica Foster, 21, North Las Vegas, 29 March 2006

If you have the URLs, you might be able to retrieve her website from the internet archive "wayback" machine.

IF I remember correctly, the URL is ... I hope, http://www.webarchive.org

edited: it's a dot-ORG, not a dot-com

Hi Wondering:

Are your pm's full....I can't send you a message??

Wow! Thank-you for the information. I am a real novice as far as any of this goes. Please feel free to send me any suggestions you think may help even if it seems like common sense to you. I appreciate your patience with me as well as all your help.

www.jessiefoster.ca said:
It has been suggested that girls were sent to Amsterdam from Las Vegas. Any idea how we can get missing posters posted there?

Any ideas about how we can keep the media interested in the case?

Here is the Geraldo video link.

http://www.geraldoatlarge.com/video-archive.php?where_param=month&month=4&year=2006#theTop
Hi:

Here try this website....there is a missing person's link to The Netherlands...information is all written in Dutch though which is what is needed for distribution in that country....perhaps they have someone who could transcribe Jessie's info into Dutch for you

http://www.mispers.com/link.html

To date Jessie's family & friends have not heard from her and there has been no activity on her bank account, credit cards or her cell phone. Her boyfriend, Peter Todd, has maintained occasional contact with her family.

We are looking for both Dutch & Spanish translators for Jessie's posters so they can be posted in more locations throughout the world.

Thanks
administrator@jessiefoster.ca

Much more at link......

http://www.lasvegassun.com/sunbin/stories/lv-other/2006/sep/24/566637933.html

September 24, 2006

MUTUAL MISERY WHEN DAUGHTERS DISAPPEAR

By Abigail Goldman <abigail.goldman@lasvegassun.com>
[size=-2]Las Vegas Sun[/size]

Missing

Click here for a printable graphic.

You could say that Lindsay Harris' parents were somewhat uncomfortable when their 19-year-old daughter moved to Las Vegas. And you could say Jessie Foster's parents felt the same when their daughter, 21 and another thin blonde, left home in a similar fashion - suddenly, and on the arm of a man they barely knew.

But, like most good girls from small towns know they should, Harris and Foster phoned home all the time. Well-meaning, white-toothed and wide-eyed, the girls called their mothers, but always to talk around the truth: Harris said she was working as a dancer; Foster said her boyfriend supported them with his trust fund.

Both, in fact, were prostitutes. And their families would only find that out after each girl had suddenly vanished. Harris and Foster, strangers to each other, were swallowed by the Strip where they plied their trade, months apart but in much the same manner: whole, and without a trace.

Harris was last seen alive in May 2005; Foster disappeared in early April this year. Both had police records for prostitution, and both lived with boyfriends that nobody in their families exactly adored. Working girls, no less, in a city that sees certain types like tides.

Neither daughter has swiped her credit card, touched her bank account or used her cell phone since the last confirmed sightings. Neither has called her mother.

Additional info:
Peter Bertrand Todd uses multiple birthdates. (June 1966, Feb 1967)

He has a twin brother, James Andrew Todd. Their father's name is
Bertrand Todd

Peter married Trish Michelle VanArsdale (aka Sierra), they have a son named Seth.

The couple lived at 1905 Gifford St. N Las Vegas NV before moving to an upscale
home at 1009 Cornerstone, N. Las Vegas NV.

Trish was a prostitute. She used the alias "Sierra" for work and the pair had a business called Sierra 2598 Inc. that was operated from home. It was listed as a vacation rental/time share business. I would assume she was sharing time with men. I don't think the house was being rented out. Not sure if 2598 signifies a date 2/5/98, etc...

After Jessie disappeared the house was vacant and eventually went into foreclosure. Not sure if her disappearance is relevant to why they moved.
A man named Jose Garcia shared both addresses.

Peter could possibly have ties to the following locations:
Atlanta GA
Kennisaw GA
Houston TX
Kent WA
Oklahoma City OK
Las Vegas NV
N Las Vegas NV
The Colony, TX (4609 Freeman Dr)

Todd didn't contact LE when Jessie went missing and when questioned, said she was already a "hooker" when he met her. Not very kind words to say about your missing "girlfriend'. The family first spoke with Todd on 4/9/06. Todd said Jessie left and even identified each item of luggage she supposedly took

On Sierra's defunct website, it has an engagement request form for perspective John's to complete no less than a week in advance of your desired date. It allows you to specify a date, time and any preferences you might have. She also has a per hr price list. Her "Time share" list I should say. (The price list will explain how they maintained their lavish lifestyle.)

It is possible Jessie had a website or Myspace page designed like Sierra's. We need to find out what Jessie's alias was when she was 'dating' as it's called. That might be a link to her clientelle list and maybe some tips.

More info here:
http://hot-on-the-trail-at.blog-city.com/jessica_edith_louise_foster_vanished_in_vegas.htm

Jessie Taylor is a name that has come up in several of the articles as a possible alias.

If anyone has any information or that may help us find Jessie, please contact her parents directly through the website at www.jessiefoster.ca

Suggestions that may help enhance both our search efforts and fundraising efforts are also welcome.

Thanks

A year after a young Calgary woman mysteriously vanished in Sin City, her mother is hoping that spotlighting the disappearance on a U.S. talk show will bring her daughter home.

Glendene Grant is flying to New York City on Tuesday to tape an episode of the Montel Williams Show about women who get lured into the sex trade and wind up missing.

Jessica Foster, 21, disappeared in March 2006 after travelling to Las Vegas, where she wound up working as a prostitute and was, at one point, beaten so badly she was hospitalized.

Grant yesterday said her daughter's case needs major television exposure to be solved, pointing to the media frenzy surrounding the disappearances of Laci Peterson and Elizabeth Smart.

"I need Jessie to be that recognized, I don't believe she deserves any less," she said, adding the episode is expected to air in a few weeks.

http://www.edmontonsun.com/News/Alberta/2007/04/15/4023372-sun.html

I feel so bad for this mom. I can't imagine being in her shoes. It would just kill me to know that one of my girls had turned to hooking for a living. I just can't imagine it. I'm glad that Jesse's case is going to get some media attention. A lot of the time media doesn't pay much attention to hookers that end up missing. I guess they would rather cover the cases of "nice girls."
This mother loves her daughter just as much as we love ours. Her heart is breaking just like ours would be if our girl was missing. I hope and pray that Jesse is found and her mom can take her home.

I received an email from Glendene yesterday,the Montel Episode she taped in April will be aired next week on May 24th.Here is a link to the page about the show on Human Trafficking.:
http://montelshow.com/show/today/thursday/

Jessie's mother is flying to Las Vegas on May 23rd to meet up with some people and get Jessie's name more exposure.They are also holding a raffle to raise more money for the reward fund.You can read all about it at the family website: http://www.jessiefoster.ca

May 27th is Jessie's birthday,I pray she gets to spend it with her family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back