NV NV - Jessica Foster, 21, North Las Vegas, 29 March 2006

North Las Vegas Police have not sent Jessie's mom's DNA to Texas yet......as of Feb 7.

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
Date: Feb 8, 2008 1:24 AM

The following is an email I sent out today after I found out the DNA sample that was taken from me 2 weeks ago is just sitting in the North Las Vegas Police Department. They have not even sent it to Texas to be tested yet.
=========================================================
WOW. I just found out, after all this time waiting for the DNA test results
that they have not even sent mine from North Las Vegas to Texas yet, because they have not received Dwight's yet. They have not received Dwight's yet, because for some reason, there is only 1 cop in all of Calgary who can swab his cheek, and this cop is on vacation.

Here in Kamloops, the test came in and before noon that day, it was done and on the way back - however, Det. Dave Molnar from the North Las Vegas police had us send them to him, so he can send them to Texas, but as we can see...he could not even handle that simple task.

THIS PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH. Let's get this going. Let's make changes in this crap. Sorry, but I am so mad...now they have pissed off the mom. As if we have not been through enough. It seems as if the police are not even on our side on this. Who wants to help me????

Glendene
www.jessiefoster.ca
=========================================================
THIS IS THE NOTE I ADDED TO THE COP ON OUR CASE:
PS: To Det. Molnar...please try to help us, like you would want help if it
was your loved one who was missing. Please, it is time to go OVER and ABOVE the Call of Duty on this case. It is time to talk to everyone again (I can even probably get you Yvonne's new phone number - she is back in Las Vegas right now), to re-read EVERY email I have ever sent you, it is time to step up the investigation into Endangered Missing Person, possible Human Trafficking Victim and now possible Murder Victim AKA: Jane Doe...my daughter, Jessica Edith Louise Foster. With all sincerity and hope, Glendene Grant.

Date: Feb 7, 2008 11:34 PM

Here is a link to the news from tonight in Las Vegas:
http://www.lasvegasnow.com/Global/story.asp?S=7840045
Please pass it on. Thank you, Glendene.
www.jessiefoster.ca

Has anyone heard any news about the DNA test for Jessie and Princess Lavendar?

I know these things take some time, but I was hoping to hear something.

Thank you for the information Deskside, hope you are well.

I am sorry that Jessie's family has to continue to wait so long for answers.

bump.

I want the to hear the results of the DNA test. This is taking way to long....

Based on the article Deskside posted on February 8th, the DNA sample hasn't even been sent to Texas yet. So, I have a feeling it will be a long time before we know anything.

Sending good thoughts to Jessie's family.

P.S. Can anyone tell me what the correct spelling of "Jessie" is. The thread title shows Jesse, but everything I have read shows Jessie. Just don't want to be disrespectful to the family and write her name incorrectly.

I wish that detective would get off of his behind and get that DNA swab. I bet if it was someone in his family, it would have been in Texas a long time ago. It just doesn't make any sense to me that they don't try harder to get these cases solved. :(

My thoughts and prayers are with Jesse's family and friends.

Based on the article Deskside posted on February 8th, the DNA sample hasn't even been sent to Texas yet. So, I have a feeling it will be a long time before we know anything.

Sending good thoughts to Jessie's family.

P.S. Can anyone tell me what the correct spelling of "Jessie" is. The thread title shows Jesse, but everything I have read shows Jessie. Just don't want to be disrespectful to the family and write her name incorrectly.

It is spelt Jessie....sorry, when I started the thread way back when I didn't realize I had spelt it wrong...too late to change now...unless a Mod can do it:waitasec:

Has anyone heard any new news about the DNA testing for Jessie against Princess Lav? Just thinking of Jesse today and checking in.

Has anyone heard any new news about the DNA testing for Jessie against Princess Lav? Just thinking of Jesse today and checking in.

Last email from Glendene is they are still waiting...they compared the DNA to Lindsay Harris and it did not match....Glendene is still optimistic that it isn't Jessie....pray for her :)

It’s been two years since Jessie Foster disappeared. That’s 104 weeks, 731 days and 17,544 hours.

For Glendene Grant of Kamloops, each second without her daughter has been torture — but she is also fierce in her determination to find Jessie and bring her home.

March 29 marks two years since Jessie’s daily phone calls, text messages and e-mails from Las Vegas to her family in Canada abruptly stopped — and there are still no clues as to where the then-21-year-old could be after being lured by her boyfriend into the Nevada sex trade in May 2005.

“As time goes on, we get stronger,” Grant said of the family.

“If I was ever going to stop before I found Jessie, then I should never have even started.

http://www.bclocalnews.com/bc_thompson_nicola/kamloopsthisweek/news/17132121.html

It’s been two years since Jessie Foster disappeared. That’s 104 weeks, 731 days and 17,544 hours.

For Glendene Grant of Kamloops, each second without her daughter has been torture — but she is also fierce in her determination to find Jessie and bring her home.

March 29 marks two years since Jessie’s daily phone calls, text messages and e-mails from Las Vegas to her family in Canada abruptly stopped — and there are still no clues as to where the then-21-year-old could be after being lured by her boyfriend into the Nevada sex trade in May 2005.

“As time goes on, we get stronger,” Grant said of the family.

“If I was ever going to stop before I found Jessie, then I should never have even started.

http://www.bclocalnews.com/bc_thompson_nicola/kamloopsthisweek/news/17132121.html
I was hoping the article would mention something about the DNA testing, but it didn't. Does anyone have news on that end of the investigation?

I was hoping the article would mention something about the DNA testing, but it didn't. Does anyone have news on that end of the investigation?

Everyone is still waiting for Texas to complete the DNA analysis:

Mark Hoyt, spokesman for the Las Vegas North police, said yesterday "we still have no results from Texas on DNA.

"I know the mother has been pushing and prodding, and as a father I would do the same, but Jessie's case is an ongoing active missing persons investigation," said Hoyt.

"We're not slacking off -- we're waiting on Texas to get back to us."

http://www.canada.com/theprovince/news/story.html?id=b5c37226-5ef8-4f41-bc4a-be1c3abbfcf6

For those of you waiting to hear about the DNA testing for Jessie Foster against Princess Lavander AKA Kilgore Doe, R. Knowley posted some info in P.Lav's thread. Aparently, the police believe they know who killed her, and are working to bring charges against him. It does seem less likely this was Jessie if that angle works out.

Any news about the DNA testing for Jessie against P.Lav? I realize there is updated info in P.Lav's case, but it has not yet ruled Jessie out.

Jessie is always on my mind and will be until she comes home.

This came in an email today from Jessie's mom Glendene:

As I have already known in my heart, the results are negative in the DNA tests against Jane Doe from Kilgore, Texas.
I got a message from Brett Mineer here in Kamloops with Radio NL today. He talked to Lt. Mike Claxton from the Gregg County Sheriff's office. From there, I called Lt. Claxton, left him a message and he called me right back with the good news. IT IS NOT JESSIE.
Thank God. Thank you all for your support. Glendene
www.jessiefoster.ca

Missing woman’s remains found in Illinois

Updated: 05/13/2008 04:39 PM

By: Web Staff

01lindsayharris.jpg

ILLINOIS -- The remains of a missing Skaneateles woman have been found in Illinois.

Lindsay Harris, 22, disappeared in May of 2005 in Las Vegas. Three years later, police say she was killed and her remains found several states away in Illinois.

According to the Jenna Foundation, which helped in the search for Harris, the case is considered a homicide and police are actively investigating. No arrests have been made at this time.

Harris was a 2002 graduate of Skaneateles High School and had been living in Las Vegas for about two years before she disappeared.

http://news10now.com/content/all_new...s/Default.aspx

Prayers to Ms. Harris' family,

Salem

I wonder what the circumstances of her missing were?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSIE.

Thinking of you today and sending out prayers for you to come home safely.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back