Match! NY - Caledonia, WhtFem 1UFNY, 13-19, Turquoise Necklace, Nov'79 *Tammy Alexander*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wait is killing us too!

We had someone come to her FB page wanting her PM photos removed which I am adamant about leaving them up because I felt that the front facing ones were really horrible; they make her nose look like a pigs when that is not what I see from the side shots. I think it's because of the horrible recons that she has not been identified years ago.

Major Burgess says this one looks the most like Cali; so here is Cali next to Tammy

attachment.php
attachment.php

The orginal recons are okay if you ignore the nose but it's seriously hard to ignore. Cali's retouched post mortems are not too hard to look at and I think really show her true looks.

This new recon is decent though. I can't help but notice that Tammy's left eye is a bit smaller and shaped differently than her right. You can see that in the new recon too. I always wondered when looking at her post mortems if that was how her eye always looked or if it was a result of injury.

I can't believe this is possibly so close to resolution. I think I will cry when the news breaks.

Even if this is a match, we still don't have her killer though. :(

True but its a good starting point, and after all these years it will be so good to ahave her name back, She was the first recon that I remember seeing and its haunted alot of us for a long time.

Between Cali and Jason doe, Websleuths is driving me to insanity lol

I am glad I am not the only one that feels that way!

We just need a really big lead on Lori Ruff and/or Maura Murray and WebSleuths will explode. lol

We just need a really big lead on Lori Ruff and/or Maura Murray and WebSleuths will explode. lol

... or Walker County Jane, and the St. Louis girl in the cellar. Those are the next biggies that I would like to see solved.

Andrea would do it for me.

Also Annandale Jane Doe, our lovely Christmas Tree Lady. And Lyle Stevik.

Oh, hell, I wish we could find them all and send them home.

I'd really like to see 1991 El Dorado Jane Doe identified. You'd think it would be easy to ID her, with all those living pics of her and her diary entries. She was good at appearing like different people though, but still....somebody sat beside her in science class, rode the same school bus as her and recognizes her as girl who lived in their neighborhood.

I'd love to see Smurfette and Racine Doe identified.

There something about Racine Doe's face that's really unnerving. Her eyes just look... off. I can't explain it.

There something about Racine Doe's face that's really unnerving. Her eyes just look... off. I can't explain it.

If you're talking about the post mortem that most commonly comes up for Racine Jane Doe, I'm 99% sure the eyes were added with photoshop or a similar program. I'm sure Carl can tell you for certain. That picture was always unsettling for me too and usually PMs don't bother me. But, I don't think the eyes are real.

Yes, the eyes on the Racine Jane pm photo were cut and pasted into the photo. And I don't think they took much time doing it either.

I would very much like to see Arroyo Grande Jane (1980) and Little Miss Nobody (1960) identified.

Ohh okay, that explains it. I always thought there was something very uncanny valley about her face. It's like when you're watching a video and you see a very, very realistic-looking CGI human, but you don't immediately realise they're not an actual person, and as you watch them move you start to feel uncomfortable because something just looks "off" and you don't know why.

It might be a good thing, though. Some of the UIDs look more average and so their faces aren't as memorable. The combination of unique facial features and the creepy eyes makes Racine Doe's face very hard to forget.

I never really followed Cali's case until Carl posted about Tammy, but her face always stuck out to me too. It was the "pug" nose and how young she looked. How messed up do you have to be as a person to shoot someone - much less a little girl - in the head and dump them on the side of the road?

I keep refreshing. It's very quiet in here today. Still waiting and praying...

Ohh okay, that explains it. I always thought there was something very uncanny valley about her face. It's like when you're watching a video and you see a very, very realistic-looking CGI human, but you don't immediately realise they're not an actual person, and as you watch them move you start to feel uncomfortable because something just looks "off" and you don't know why.

It might be a good thing, though. Some of the UIDs look more average and so their faces aren't as memorable. The combination of unique facial features and the creepy eyes makes Racine Doe's face very hard to forget.

I never really followed Cali's case until Carl posted about Tammy, but her face always stuck out to me too. It was the "pug" nose and how young she looked. How messed up do you have to be as a person to shoot someone - much less a little girl - in the head and dump them on the side of the road?

BBM -
Cold hearted murderer

I am not seeing Tammy have a pug nose either.

I have to admit Tammy's nose was not the type of nose I was looking for, but we all also have to remember where Cali was shot. It is not unreasonable to think that there was damage to the bridge of her nose, which could have changed the general appearance of her nose?

I spoke to Chief Deputy Burgess earlier today. He assured me that they are working as fast as they can on this, but they can't do much until all the reports are back. So as hard as it is, we are going to have to be patient a few more days. He promised me again that as soon as he knows, he will make certain I know.

So, until he gets results, all we can do is wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona