Deceased/Not Found NY - Etan Patz, 6, New York, 25 May 1979 #2 *P. Hernandez guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious as to how long he stuck around after the alleged murder. I read that he left '2 weeks' after, 'right after' 'soon after' and I Wonder if his sister and brother in law suspected anything. If that is indeed the brother in law at the bodega when the detective walks in he seems pretty nervous. Imagine the detective going in there to ask if they had any new news. Strange in retrospect

just read that he left 2 months after so it wouldn't look suspicious. Don't believe it. didn't want to post the link since it was a nasty put down of PH family which may be true but I didn't think that it was appropriate post

there is a short clip in this video which I find to be errie. :56 to 1:04. The bodega with the celler gate open. Makes me see how the boy could have been lured down there from the bus stop. Gives me a weird feeling.

Etan Patz - case closed? - YouTube

http://online.wsj.com/article/AP330bedfefe834121aebcd9b5e7e72733.html
Associated Press

NEW YORK — The man accused of murder in the death of a 6-year-old New York City boy who went missing in 1979 has been transferred to a cell at a Manhattan detention center.

Pedro Hernandez was transferred to the Manhattan Detention Complex on July 18, according to the City Department of Correction. He had previously been held at Bellevue Hospital Center's psychiatric ward, but was moved June 27 to the mental health ward at Rikers Island jail.

I think there's something really off with regards to this whole case, with too many questionable people connected. Which makes me suspect that there might have been more that one person involved. If it was a ring and Ramos did have a lot of money afterwards then Etan could have been sold on. Horrible to think and say, I know, but I just can't help but believe that there's more to all this than what the Hernandez guy is saying.

I think there's something really off with regards to this whole case, with too many questionable people connected. Which makes me suspect that there might have been more that one person involved. If it was a ring and Ramos did have a lot of money afterwards then Etan could have been sold on. Horrible to think and say, I know, but I just can't help but believe that there's more to all this than what the Hernandez guy is saying.

although it would be nice if this case was straight forward and little EP's body was found, I agree that something seems off somehow...

I believe that Hernandez is the guy but wondered if he had help disposing of the body. Just a thought. The video of Detective Butler going into that bodega and asking 'Juan' if he had any news is quite embarrassing since he spent so much time walking the streets questioning people.

What seems the most "off" to me about this case is that I think PH's relatives had more than a suspicion that he was involved. I think that some of them seemed to have put two and two together & knowing PH & his behavior around the time of Etan's disappearance they thought he was involved. But none of them stepped forward for whatever reason. Unfortunately I think when it's a relative and you don't have absolute proof that they were involved then we have seen time and time again that most people tend to just keep quiet and move on. In this case there seems to have been at least some talk amongst the family members and sort of a "family rumor" that PH "did something". Luckily one of them finally decided to step forward and do the right thing.

Patz's killer kept photo of boy for years, ex-wife says

Pedro Hernandez' ex-wife Daisy Rivera said she found the picture, which appeared to be cut from one of the missing persons posters that blanketed the city in 1979, in a “box of his personal papers” that he kept in their New Jersey home, a law enforcement source told The Post.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/...says_boy_ohZ2fBkyunLYNKTeVuaLMO#ixzz22zU8b0Wv

Police-at-Soho-scene.jpg

http://www.wnyc.org/blogs/wnyc-news...return-alleged-etan-patz-killers-bodega-soho/

Hoping for answers for Etan's long-suffering family ..who deserve the world and more, for what they (and too many others) have gone through. imo.

What is the history of the spot where the eyeglass place is? Is the present store the first establishment in that spot since the bodeda left and when did the bodega close Any info?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member