GUILTY NY - Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, Jul 2020 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
These poor girls who, despite how hard it must have been, sat in a courtroom and talked about what happened to them, reliving it all so to speak, cross examined, sobbing, thinking that if they could just get through this they could move on with their lives and because of someone’s ego it could have all been for nothing.

The juror has since hired attorney Todd Spodek, who represented fake heiress Anna Sorokin, according to a notice of appearance filed Wednesday.

Ghislaine Maxwell lawyers seek new trial after juror discloses he was sex abuse victim

He has a bunch of YouTube’s on his website…(he sort of looks like Mark Means)

Pretty sure he didn’t pay for that acquisition out of his salary as an “executive assistant in finance.”
These poor girls who, despite how hard it must have been, sat in a courtroom and talked about what happened to them, reliving it all so to speak, cross examined, sobbing, thinking that if they could just get through this they could move on with their lives and because of someone’s ego it could have all been for nothing.

For posts like this, we need something other than “Like.” I hear you. To think they might have to go through it all again, too. Horrible.

I’ve been listening to the podcast documentary Broken: Seeking Justice about how the investigative reporter Julie K Brown never gave up on the victims, to eventually expose the crimes of JE and GM to the world. The podcasts are fascinating really. On S1 E4, a girl named Melissa Sollomon, now a woman, speaks of her experience with GM and JE and how they groomed her for years. She shared how GM demanded she go to the mansion one night to meet Prince Andrew. When she refused to drop everything to go meet PA, the money they were paying for her music education was suddenly terminated. Another episode (I forget which one in Season 1) speaks of how JE and GM were able to get whatever they wanted, when they wanted, however they wanted — one example given was getting seats at high profile events that were sold out. One girl was standing in a line at the post office when GM called her to come over immediately. She said she couldn’t come right away because she has to get her parcel mailed. GM showed up, told her she need never stand in line, marched her up to the counter past the others standing in line, and demanded they mail the item. The worker said something like, “But there’s a line …” to which GM replied, “And I’m at the front of it.” MOO -- I think this juror just seemed too eager to talk and spill the beans. Why is it that the only jurors who have spoken out miraculously have a history of sexual abuse. IMO.

Last edited:
so do i except for his repeated use of the word children and child.
we are talking about adolescents or minors, not children.
and no I am not saying that ephebophilia is any less bad than paedophilia!
it's just inaccurate! IN MY OPINION

Use of the term ephebophilia would have required lengthy proof that JE or GM operated from that interest. It is not recognized as a psychological disorder, so I don’t think it would have gone anywhere. Minors (under 21) are children. When high school students in the age range of 15-19 (the period of late adolescence covered by ephebophilia) are gunned down, we call them children. GM’s victims were children.

I’ve been listening to the podcast documentary Broken: Seeking Justice about how the investigative reporter Julie K Brown never gave up on the victims, to eventually expose the crimes of JE and GM to the world. The podcasts are fascinating really. On S1 E4, a girl named Melissa Sollomon, now a woman, speaks of her experience with GM and JE and how they groomed her for years. She shared how GM demanded she go to the mansion one night to meet Prince Andrew. When she refused to drop everything to go meet PA, the money they were paying for her music education was suddenly terminated. Another episode (I forget which one in Season 1) speaks of how JE and GM were able to get whatever they wanted, when they wanted, however they wanted — one example given was getting seats at high profile events that were sold out. One girl was standing in a line at the post office when GM called her to come over immediately. She said she couldn’t come right away because she has to get her parcel mailed. GM showed up, told her she need never stand in line, marched her up to the counter past the others standing in line, and demanded they mail the item. The worker said something like, “But there’s a line …” to which GM replied, “And I’m at the front of it.” MOO -- I think this juror somehow got bought off after the verdict. MOO. He just seemed too eager to talk and spill the beans. Why is it that the only jurors who have spoken out miraculously have a history of sexual abuse. IMO.

I was thinking that but didnt want to be the one to say it.

Forgive my ignorance, but when they’re talking about prison conditions being awful are they not supposed to be? It’s prison surely it shouldn’t be like a holiday park? I’m new to the site still and don’t know a lot about American prisons.

they are but here they say the punishment is the lack of liberty and so the prisons are a lot better.

Forgive my ignorance, but when they’re talking about prison conditions being awful are they not supposed to be? It’s prison surely it shouldn’t be like a holiday park? I’m new to the site still and don’t know a lot about American prisons.
Im not American either haha
Im from a far away country in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members