GUILTY NY - Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, Jul 2020 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet he will call himself a victim of persecution.
It is turning into tragifarse:)

Oh I don’t doubt he will. I’m so irritated by this it’s unbelievable. Those witnesses opening their souls, speaking about things they’d buried deeply for many years no doubt to have this trash goblin make a mockery of it all. I’m astounded!

WOW! what a mess. I also can see a Life Time movie... I have my idea of who will play Maxwell, but I can't think of who could play good o'Scotty. He'll probably want to play himself. I feel so sad for these victims.

Well he seems to be a good actor so far!

I apologise, I’m being judgemental I’m very wound up lol I’m going to step away and make a coffee and collect my thoughts and hopefully return later with more constructive input hehe maybe have some cake…. :D

One question I have is the court arranged a solicitor for him but he said he didnt want it as I understand and instead he got his own who is someone who represented a big case if I understand correctly. Why would you want a high profile one in theory? I mean if you have done nothing wrong why not take the free one the courts had arranged for you?

One question I have is the court arranged a solicitor for him but he said he didnt want it as I understand and instead he got his own who is someone who represented a big case if I understand correctly. Why would you want a high profile one in theory? I mean if you have done nothing wrong why not take the free one the courts had arranged for you?
And guess what???
DM hints GM might get a bail!
(in the link I sent earlier)
Curiouser and curiouser.

Last edited:

He may have perjured himself on the questionnaire is one reason, the high profile of this case is a second reason. I’m sure there are many more but I’d rather be ‘in charge’ of instructing my own lawyer.

I did watch part of his interview on the DailyMail site and I don’t think he’s the sharpest knife in the drawer. IMO MOO

He may have perjured himself on the questionnaire is one reason, the high profile of this case is a second reason. I’m sure there are many more but I’d rather be ‘in charge’ of instructing my own lawyer.

I did watch part of his interview on the DailyMail site and I don’t think he’s the sharpest knife in the drawer. IMO MOO

BBM. I agree. MOO.

BBM. I agree. MOO.

Well I did wonder that but I didnt want to get in trouble for saying it

But the problem lies elsewhere.

Everybody has a right to unprejudiced jury.

A juror must answer truthfully to all the questions in the survey.
It is then for lawyers to decide if she/he is fit to be in Jury.

Other thing, it is wrong if a juror's ego jeopardises the trial.

It means victims' suffering in case of a retrial.
MOO

I totally agree with you.

BUT, I’d like to point out that this kind of rogue juror and his (their) behaviour, turns Ghislaine into a victim as well. IMO

This man has given at least two different answers to a question that should have been answered with the utmost honesty to ensure a water tight trial. Then, he should have gone home and kept quiet. IMO

I totally agree with you.

BUT, I’d like to point out that this kind of rogue juror and his (their) behaviour, turns Ghislaine into a victim as well. IMO

This man has given at least two different answers to a question that should have been answered with the utmost honesty to ensure a water tight trial. Then, he should have gone home and kept quiet. IMO

I was wondering about this. I assume it will be her who pays all her legal bills for this new trial should it happen?

Juror whose sex abuse revelations called Ghislaine Maxwell verdict into question lawyers up with attorney who represented 'fake heiress' Anna Sorokin

US District Judge Alison J. Nathan granted prosecutors' request to give David a court-appointed attorney, but the juror declined the offer, according to court documents. David instead retained Todd Spodek, an attorney who formerly represented Sorokin. Spodek did not immediately return Insider's requests for comment on Thursday.

Sorokin was accused of faking her social status to defraud socialites in New York City under the name Anna Delvey. A jury convicted Sorokin in April 2019 on charges of two counts of grand larceny, attempted grand larceny, and theft of services. Sorokin was sentenced to 4 to 12 years in state prison and ordered to pay $199,000 in restitution.

A legal expert told Insider's Kelsey Vlamis that Maxwell's guilty verdict will "very likely" be thrown out after the juror's comments. Maxwell's attorneys will have to file a motion for a new trial by January 19, and the prosecution has until February 2 to respond.

Prosecutors on Wednesday also requested that Nathan open an inquiry into David's comments to the media. Legal experts previously told Insider that the prosecutors' request suggests they believe the juror may have acted criminally by committing perjury.

Interested to know if this own lawyer of his, being involved in another high profile case, is expensive?

My original thought, albeit outrageous, is starting to feel more possible… I think he’s been bought off. MOO

Interested to know if this own lawyer of his, being involved in another high profile case, is expensive?

My original thought, albeit outrageous, is starting to feel more possible… I think he’s been bought off. MOO

Honestly I didnt think you was that far wrong what you said last night to be honest ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74